Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Gift [Dark&Obcene] Warrior/Prince

OBSCENE

Star
June stood at the door, held by one of the palace guards. He knew his situation, and he knew there was nothing he could do to fight it. He'd been taken from the palace quietly and brought to the warrior's home, the great man's prize for the service he provided to his country would be as requested. The King's youngest son.

June had been 'prepared' as was seen fit. His soft pale skin had been scrubbed until he glowed a light pink and his waist length red hair had been dried and styled. A long strip of dark fabric blindfolded his large blue eyes, and several of the same were tied around him elegantly, displaying his body while keeping the most private of area's covered. One strip bound both his hands and his neck, the excess acting as a leash, and that end was held by the guard delivering him.

At seventeen June was old enough to be considered a man, but he still kept the figure of a teen, not quite the man his older brothers had become. His features were soft, and his frame was a bit more petite, although he was still obviously male. Freckles shaded his cheeks and shoulders, and his pale skin had never seen a day's work, or more than a few hours of sun. Why would it have? He was a prince after all.

The guard pulled him stumbling up the stairs, fixed his bindings, and knocked loudly.

Jerald grumbled as he slid out of his chair, setting his drink down and sliding his trousers on before he headed to the door.Rubbing his eyes he answered the door to gaze stone-eyed at the guard, not noting the prince behind."Well?....what the bloody hell do you want?" he growled impatiently."You're seriously cutting into my brandy-time" he stated sourly.He was retired now, at the age of fourty one he was in great shape.His chest and arms were toned superbly, covered in his soft body hair.His face had signs of age, but was matured nicely.His hair was a slight shade of grey as he scratched his chin quietly.He hadn't been expecting the king to come through on his end of the bargain and hadn't even so much as prepared a room.

"I'll have you know I'm a veteran of the war!" he stated, thrusting his finger in the guards face, about to go on a tangent before noticing the fabric in the mans hand, pausing and peeking around him."Screw me sideways....old bastard was serious?" he stated with a tone of shock, the prince was standing there as promised.

"You should show some respect when addressing his royal highness, sir." The guard hissed, "Particularly he's presented you with such a gift. Are you even aware of who this boy -is-?" He asked, pulling the redhead forward. The boy stumbled forward blindly, "You've been given royal blood, as a -plaything-. Veteran or not, I'll never understand that man's decision. The terms are simple, don't kill him, and keep quiet about it. We don't need the whole country knowing the king gave away his own blood."

June was given a final shove that sent him flying into the older man as the guard took his leave. June backed off, unsure of where exactly he was. He hung his head, waiting to be led inside and wishing he could make a run for it. Of course, blinded and bound, that wasn't really an option for him.

He growled at the guard, spitting at the mans back as he ushered the prince inside.Sighing he shut the door and turned to face him."Oh for christ sake" he said, tugging the blindfold off with a roll of his eyes."Well...welcome home" he stated simply with a grumble."Had I known you were coming I would've rolled out the red carpet" he stated sarcastically, already he was grumpy."Why don't you go rummage around my dresser for something a more practical to wear hmm?".those silly little rags we're...stupid looking to him.

"That... wouldn't have been necessary..." He said softly, getting his first look at the 'warrior' his father respected so highly. "Thanks, these aren't exactly comfortable." He said as he moved toward the dresser, pulling at the bindings on his hands with his teeth until he was able to slip one hand free to untie the other. Not knowing what his boundaries were, or what was expected of him, he did as he was told. None of the clothes looked like they would fit, but by using the fabric that bound him as a belt, he was able to get a pair of pants to stay on, and although he swam in it, a smaller shirt managed to hang from his shoulders without sliding off.

"My father... he said you requested me...?" He questioned, not entirely sure why the man would chose him of all things. Most chose wealth, a few chose women, but none had ever asked for or received anyone form the royal family.

He sighed and slid down in the chair in the room adjacent quietly."Yeah...as a joke" he stated, sipping his drink."I was in short telling your father in no short terms to get bent...I didn't intend him to take me literally...but here you are" he stated, turning the chair to gaze at him."Now...this is my household...there are rules and here, you're no more royal than the rug on the floor, I'll have no lip" he stated quietly."Other than that, we'll get along fine, so long as you do what you're told" he finished.Pouring a drink he set it down on the side table."Come, have a drink" he said gruffly.He looked rather disappointed at the princes presence, though he had to admit...the lad was definitely a treat to the eyes.

June moved to take a seat at the table, nodding to show he understood. It was somewhat depressing really, to realize that this man didn't want him any more than his father had. He rubbed at the red marks on his wrists from the bindings he'd only just been rid of, glancing at the cup suspiciously before taking a small sip from it and pushing it aside. "I wasn't particularly royal at home either, really, this doesn't seem much different." As the youngest of six, June had been a mistake. His siblings looked down on him as did his father, seeing him only as an item, a possible marital tie to create alliances between countries, if even that. It was only luck that granted him good looks and a sharp mind, and that luck seemed to stop there.

He rubbed his eye quietly before he sighed."Yeah yeah, I know your history" he stated quietly."Can't say I much agree with your father for not being a father" he stated with a sour taste.It was not much surprise to him the king had neglected the boy, having known the king he knew full well how self absorbed the man was."Look, just..follow the rules and you'll be treated decent enough, far more descent than that...fat old monarch treats people" he stated."Now, to get properly acquainted, my name is Jerald and i expect you to call me such...don't want any Master this Master that!.Sir is alright if you feel like calling me anything formal at all".

He didn't mean to be so gruff with his words, it was just his nature.Being fourty one and alone wasn't a good outlook.He had no wife or child to succeed him, he lived all alone in this silly house in the market quarter, which was nice, but devoid but for him, he was just being...protective of his new arrival.

"You're a surprisingly good guy aren't you." June said with a small smile as he used another length of the fabric to tie his hair back. "I'm surprised, really... I didn't think my father could admire anyone that wasn't like him in every way or worse. I guess he sees something I'm missing."

June pulled his knees to his chest and rested his arms around them, "I guess he's still hoping you'll come out of retirement. There have been threats of war again lately."

"Well there's no god damned way I'm stepping foot on a front line again" he stated In a final tone."I'll train his soldiers and turn his whiney little crybabies into real men to fight, but that's all I'll do and he damn well better pay me good to come out of retirement!" he stated with a huff, finishing his drink and pouring another.He was rather heated for his age, but anything related to the king heated his temper up.

June stifled a laugh, but he couldn't hide his amusement for more than a moment. "I'm sorry... I just... there's some great satisfaction in finding that my father's hero seems to despise him." He explained, grinning at the man. His grumpy nature didn't seem to bother the boy, since it wasn't really directed at him.

He smirked quietly."I don't consider myself a hero for anything I've done" he stated."All I did was, do something that saved a lot of young men from not going home to their wives".Sighing he set his glass down and stood up "You'll have to sleep in my bed for now, I don't have anything else for you to sleep on as I hadn't figured you actually coming.Though It's a pretty big bed, so I don't mind" he added with a smile.

"If you don't consider that heroism, than you've got some pretty high standards for a hero." He said with a small smile. "I don't mind sharing a bed. Given how they dressed me, I came here expecting much worse." He said as he repeated his host's action and got to his feet. "I'm looking forward to getting some sleep, it's been an exhausting day. You know, being given away by your own father and sent away to some trange place, blindfolded and half naked... it takes a lot out of a guy." He said, making a half hearted poke at humor.

Smirking he patted the boys shoulder softly."Well no physical harm will come to you hear, short of hard work and peasant food" he teased, turning and striding through the home towards his bedroom.It was a lavish room decorated in reds and browns, autumn colours to sooth him at night.Striding over to his drawers he slid his clothing off, standing nude and facing away from the young prince as he folded his articles and set them atop the dresser.Sighing he turned around, revealing his soft member, hanging between his legs.At an eyeballs guess It was around seven inches soft, but rather thick, though it was only a quick glimpse before he slid under the covers of the luxuriously large queen sized bed.

June's pale cheeks caught color easily as he found himself unable to look away. He slipped out of the too large pants, and if the other had been paying attention, he would have caught a glimpse of June's own length, slightly smaller, but not unusual for his age. The shirt just barely covered his length and his perfect soft round ass, almost as if he was trying to tease, although that wasn't his intention. He sat on the other side of the bed, puling his long hair around and running his fingers through it. "What kind of labor?" He asked, "I'm sort of useless at anything physically demanding. Royalty's expected to run a country from inside a safe castle, you know?"

"Well, I'm sure you can shuck corn, peel potato's and slice carrots just fine" he grumbled as he laid there, gazing at the young man."Just, get some sleep alright?" he stated softly, giving a yawn and shutting his eyes as he settled down into the red silken sheets and pillowcases tiredly."We'll get it sorted out tomorrow" he stated tiredly.

June nodded as he slid under the covers and got comfortable. It didn't take him long to drift off, and not long after he unknowingly cuddled up to his host, the warmth inviting. His hands snaked around Jerald's waist and he mumbled something incoherently in his sleep, but didn't wake.

((Sorry, short. ;3; ))

Jerald gently slid his arm around June's waist, pulling him close and spooning against the young lad in his sleep.His chest nuzzled against June's back and his crotch gently undulated against June's soft inviting rump.A smile slid upon his sleeping face as he gave a small moan.The erotic dream he was having caused his erection to slowly thicken up and grow stiff, gently wedged between June's warm buttcheeks to rest against his soft pucker."Mmmn" he groaned gently.

June woke with a start, a shiver of pleasure running through him at the feeling. It took him a moment to realize where he was and what was happening, and color slowly spread over his cheeks. "Um... sir?" He questioned softly, resisting the urge to press back against the thick length. He couldn't bring himself to pull away, but he didn't have the courage to go further either.

He grunted in his sleep and gave a gentle thrust, prodding himself against the boys tight pucker gently as he groaned.His dream was getting heated, his thoughts of fucking the soft young boy in his bed were making his body twitch and grind gently against June, unhearing of his words.

June slid a hand down to stroke his own erection, terrified that the man would wake as he pressed back on the broad tip. He didn't care at the moment that he wasn't lubed or prepped, he just wanted to feel it in him. "Mmm... sir...."

Jerald's groans only grew more heated in his wet dream.His body was tense as he gave another soft jerk in his slumber, shoving forth and softly penetrating June with the head of his erect member.While he was deeply entrenched in his wet thoughts he began to gently undulate his hips against the boy in their spooned position, gently rocking the head of his member back and forth through the boys tight ring of muscle, softly penetrating him with just the head in a gentle repeated fashion."mmn, use those lips" he mumbled with a soft snore, entirely oblivious his body was acting out his fantasies in his sleep, at least to the best a sleeping body could.

"You can sleep through anything, can't you." He mumbled as shivers ran through him. The penetration hurt at first, and it was all he could do not to cry out. Of course, as the gentle rocking continued, the pain subsided and he relaxed a bit. He doubted he could take the man much further without some sort of lube, or at the very least a bit of help, but... he didn't want to just stop. The words of course brought forward another option.

Of course, it was a risk. For now, if Jerald woke, he could play the victim. He hadn't really done much more than lay and take it... but if Jerald woke to find his guest with a mouthful of cock.. well... June really didn't want to be thrown out, or worse, sent back. He gently pulled away and turned over, his hand wandering down to trail over the man's erection his other hand on his own. "Come on, wake up..." He said a bit louder. He knew he could talk his host into going further, but if he didn't wake up... was it worth the risk? How angry could he be when June was doing him a favor? He seemed to want it plenty...

He grumbled and squeezed his face uncomfortably for a moment as he stretched, but a contented smile slid back on his face as he felt the warm hand clutch his cock.It was by pure fluke he woke up though, a drip of water had fallen from the ceiling to land coldly on his cheek.Grumbling he reached up and rubbed it off, opening his eyes slowly, his bleary gaze fixed on June."you're still awake?" he grumbled, not quite as of yet noticing the warm soft fingers stroking him up and down.

"You ah... woke me up,with this..." He said, his face a brilliant red as he rested his finger on the tip of the man's erection to draw attention to it. June could only hope and pray the man wouldn't be disgusted with him and toss him out on the street, but then, it wasn't his fault... not really. It was strange really, his father had sent him with the assumption that this sort of thing was exactly what the war hero was after, and June himself had been very against the idea. Not that he had a choice in the matter at the time.

How ironic that he would be the one offering such things to a man who, until he'd fallen asleep, had shown no interest in him. "Do you ah... do you want me to take care of that for you?" he asked, slowly rubbing the leaking tip with his finger.

Back
Top Bottom