Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for great partners for great play (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionsmane

Dust
Hi! I haven't done this in a while, so forgive me if I'm a little crude. Right now, I'm interested in playing male characters to female characters.

For partners, I'm looking for smart, funny, and creative people who like action scenes. I dig open communication, too! I like lots of conflict with NPCs, so making and playing them is fairly important, too.

I like interesting stories. I prefer my sexy time scenes to be the punctuation between dramatic interludes.

Most of my posts are of middling length, because parsimony of language is important to me. I rarely descend into outright brevity.

In terms of characters I like to play towards, I like my girls to be tough and ready for action. In terms of stories, I like politics, action and romance. In terms of genre, I like fantasy, science-fiction and historical romance.

So I enjoy stories like The Game of Thrones, Daredevil, The White Queen, The Tudors, Vikings. I hope you get the picture! I could play in any of those settings, or settings like them.

I'm also quite a bit of a comic book fan, so something comics, original setting or otherwise, would also please me immensely!

In terms of smutty RP, I like strong characters who are up for good and rough fun, often with multiple partners. I don't like what many of you don't like: scat, gore, vore, etc.

If you're interested, please PM me!

This will likely evolve as I learn more about the site. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom