Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Groupie Girl RP (FXM Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Godsmack4u2hear

***Groupie RP***​

I am 26 years old and extremely detailed writing average of 3-4 times a day. I have been RPing for over a decade. I RP through private messages or threads or my own personal email: Iwillcallyounutgobbler3@gmail.com. I write in first person and DO NOT want characters. I WANT YOU! The plot below is also just a basic framework of the idea.

***ROLE CAN BE CHANGED TO INCLUDE YOUR IDEAS & KINKS***​

PLOT

You and your girls decide to have a not out away from the husbands. You decide to go to the State Fair where many artists are playing including me. I am Country Singer/Rapper (If you want to do Race Play) that is starting to make it. An argument arises where you could get and have any man you want if you weren't married. On a dare you're friends bet you that you can't hook up with me. You end up hooking up with me and I end up giving you my number. Due to our one night stand you have a close call pregnancy and when I do call you end up acting like a bitch and staying true to your husband. A year rolls by and I become even bigger and you and your husband our broke and desperate somehow you convince him to let you hook up with me and try to get pregnant so I can pay for everything and the child. You end up going on the road with me and keep trying to get pregnant with no success. Finally after many tries you do and you have to decide whether to stay with me or go back to your husband.

MY F LIST AND KINKS ARE IN MY OTHER THREAD

Sit on my bump open that bump I French kiss that bump like bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom