Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven Sent

Sebastian's cock throbbed softly as it slowly softened inside of Devan as he rested atop of him."Mmmn, you see?...you're really in a win-win situation here, a home and food, and pleasure daily" he cooed, nibbling along the young mans shoulder softly.It was so deeply pleasing to the god that Devan had enjoyed it, for there would be many, many more sweet assfuckings, and probably a few of his other fetishes too, but for now, just the hot sweet butt-love.

The boy listened to him for a moment then he slowly lifted himself up. "Can I go clean up?" He asked as he pulled his pajama pants back on. "And get a change of pajamas? Since these ones are dirty now." He said softly. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to get used to having sex every day now, but he knew he'd deal with it. The boy was just afraid that Sebastian would end up ruining sex for him and then later in his life he wouldn't want it at all. However, he wasn't even sure how long he'd be stuck with the man. "And when is dinner? I'm really getting hungry. Its been a while since I've had a real meal."

He smirked and stood up, stretching out with a grunt."Dinner is ready whenever you are, simply ask and It will be served" he remarked, moving through a series of stretches, his skin glistening with sweat as his muscles flexed and rippled gently under his skin.His eyes had a strange glow to them now, a luminous shine that accompanied a shift in colour to a crystalline gray colour."Tomorrow you start work, so I suggest you rest up....It's quite a journey" he remarked with a playful smirk.

Devan wasn't quite sure what to think about his new job. All he knew what that he'd be delivering drugs somewhere but had no idea where to. At first he thought that it would just be locally but now he was starting to wonder if it was out of state or perhaps completely out of the country. The boy stared at his new master, noticing a slight change in his face but didn't think too much about it. He figured it was just the after-sex glow. "Alright. I'm going to take a shower then I'll go get food and go to sleep."

Back
Top Bottom