Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven Sent

Devan eyed the cock for a moment, trying to imagine what it would feel like to have it inside of him. He then looked up at the man's face when he heard the offer. It seemed too good to be able to finally have a good home, good clothes, and food and all he would have to do would be give up his body to the man. He was already sleeping around so it really didn't change much. In fact, it would probably be a better idea since he wouldn't have to worry about getting diseases or wondering if the guy he'd end up with that night would end up killing him and stealing his stash. "So, I just have to let you fuck me and you'll let me stay here? That's it? No other catches?"

"That's exactly right" he remarked with a grin."You pleasure me willingly, and you're free to live here.Free to eat, drink, watch TV, do pretty much anything so long as It doesn't bring damage to the house or the servants" he stated, striding over.He began to stroke himself in front of Devan slowly, precum oozing from the tip of his cock to land on the belly of the silk shirt he had loaned the lad."And all you have to do in exchange is get me off when I want it" he cooed with a chuckle.It was all so easy to offer the boy the home, considering what he was, he could've easily given the boy anything, but of course a home seemed bribery enough.

The boy reached out and took the man's erection in his hand. He then smirked as he started to rub gently. "You've got yourself a deal. I'll take all of this you've got here, in exchange for my body." He slowly moved his hand away from the cock then instead wiped the cum spot from his clothes with his index finger and placed it between his lips. "However, there's one... small problem. My boss." The boy got to his feet and crossed his arms. "I have to give him so much money every week. He'll be expecting that money and I'm kind of stuck with him for years. If I were to... quit or whatever it would be considered, he'd hunt me down and most likely kill me."

He gave a soft groan as he felt Devan's soft hand stroking his throbbing erection, frowning as the lad stood back up.The boss....he could always kill the man, but that was a little barbaric, that and he'd have to dirty his hands.Then it hit him, a most brilliant of Ideas "I have an Idea" he stated, slipping his arms around Devan and tugging him close, letting his erection press against the boy as he continued."You can work for me as my delivery boy...It's a job I guarantee has a lot of excitement involved, as well as a salary to satisfy your so called boss and leave you with pocket money as well" he offered.He couldn't well go back and forth between the gods realm and his own, It was very taxing to him and not to mention against the rules.It didn't however take much effort to send a mortal through and back, and happened to be a rather gray area heavily exploited.

Devan slowly glanced down at the erection that was pressed against his body. He started to wonder what it would feel like inside of him. He had to force his eyes back up to the man's face and examined it for a moment. "Delivery boy? I'm assuming you mean delivering your drugs." He figured since Sebastian said that he had his own drug business. "I could probably do that. Not too much different than what I've been doing." He said although he had no idea how different it really was. "I've got the money that you gave me earlier to hold me over for a little while so I don't have to start work just yet, but I'll do what you want me to."

Grinning he quickly but gently pushed Devan back into the chair, lifting his leg and placing it on one of the arms.His hand rested atop the boy's soft hair as he moved his hips forward, gently prodding his throbbing cock against Devan's lips."Mmm, you can start with those cute lips, and we'll go from there.Oh, I hope you don't mind if Rudolph watches, he's very voyeuristic" he stated with a chuckle, the old butler standing nearby with an observant and rather excited look on his face."Of course, he won't participate Unless you wish him to, he's perfectly content to watch".

Devan looked over at the butler. He found it a bit strange since he had never had someone watch him when he was performing sexual acts with someone. However, it didn't really bother him. All that mattered to the boy was that he was going to have a real home and real food. He was going to live how he should have, even if that meant he had to sell out his body to the man, but at least it was only one man. He let a soft breath out then slowly opened his mouth and tilted his head forward to take the head of the cock into his mouth. He slowly closed his eyes as he took more into his mouth and began to suck.

He gave a soft wince and a moan, petting Devan's hair softly as he felt those soft cute lips wrap around his shaft."Mmmn...that's it...good boy" he stated with a playful tone and a chuckle.His shaft was velvety smooth, cut and soft, and the pre cum oozing out the tip had a somewhat sweet taste to it.His balls hung low and full of his thick virile seed, he hadn't fucked in...almost a century, a pitiful thing indeed.

Devan shifted his eyes to meet with the man's only for a quick second before his eyes slowly closed again. The boy let out a soft groan, gentle vibrations encasing the man's shaft. There were very few things that Devan was actually good at, but blow jobs were definitely at the top of his list. His head slowly moved an inch closer to the man's body, causing him to take more of the member into his mouth, making a total of six inches starting to slither down his throat. Once adjusted to the new intrusion, he began to suck once again. His right hand playfully reached forward and took a hold onto his new lord's sac. He skillfully started to rotate the sensitive balls between his fingers, wanting him to feel all the pleasure in the world at his finger tips.

Jerald's eyes shut as he began to brush his fingers through Devan's soft hair quietly."Mmm, you suck dick really good, I have a feeling you'll enjoy it here" he stated with a grin.Devan's fingers were so soft against his balls, making him moan as the lad skillfully rolled them about his fingers."Yeeah, that's it" he encouraged, gently pushing on the boys head as he pushed forward, slowly pushing all of his throbbing cock into the boys throat with a bit of force to it, letting the lads nose rest in his soft patch of pubic hair with a grin.

Devan had to shift his body around some to get used to the full cock down his throat. When comfortable, he began to slide his tongue along the underside of the shaft, gently caressing it. Once he felt like he could handle it, the boy started to move his head back and forth, letting the head of the cock slide in and out of the crevice of his throat. After a minute or so, Devan slowly moved his head back completely, letting the cock slip from his lips. He grinned slightly, knowing he was leaving the man hard. "Feel good?"

Grunts and groans rolled off of his lips as Devan's warm mouth slid back and forth along his length, a grin splitting his lips."Yes, It feels quite good, but you aren't done yet, and you won't be until you've sucked every last drop from me!" he stated, tugging his new house-guests head back down, pushing his thick member back down the young mans throat."Just because I'm letting you stay here in exchange for this doesn't mean I'm going to let you get off easy" he stated, smacking the boys cheek roughly, but not hard enough to bruise, just sting a little and leave a red mark.He was quite a different creature in bed, it was /his/ domain, anyone he bedded played by his rules.

(I'm extremely sorry It's taken so long, I've been away from home, and then I finally got home and had a bunch of built up crap to take care of.But now The house is in order and I'm eager to get this thing moving along at a regular pace again, I'm extremely thankful for your patience so far <3.)

(Good to see you back. Was starting to think that this RP was over which was a bit disappointing)

Devan was in shock when he felt the hand collide with his face. He had never expected that the man would get violent with him. A part of him wanted to get up and yell and scream at the man for daring to touch him in such a way, however, another part of him was actually turned on by the man's force. It was so rare for him to come across someone who could tame his fiery spirit. For now, he decided to let the man get away with the hit. After all, he was still learning his exact place in the home. Once he realized that he wasn't going to get off with teasing the man's cock, he accepted his position and continued on with the blow job, gently moving his tongue around the shaft. He knew soon he would have to test the other to see just how far he'd go to get his way.

He gave a smirk "Oh don't give me that prideful look" he teased."You accepted this offer, technically speaking you're my bitch" he remarked, stroking down Devan's hair as he began to thrust his member back and forth into the lads mouth with soft grunts."Of course It's all the easier If you just go with it, mmnn, I can get quite impatient at times" he cooed, his cock thrumming down Devan's tight throat.

Devan moved his eyes away. He continued to just let the man fuck his mouth, not all too pleased with it but as long as he kept thinking about the fact that he had a stable roof, food, and even a clean place to bathe, he was able to deal with it. Eventually, he got tired of feeling the cock move inside his mouth and a bit absentmindedly bit down onto the flesh. It wasn't hard enough to break the skin, but it was sure hard enough to give the other pain. After he realized that he did it, the boy quickly moved back, preparing for his punishment.

Jerald gave a wince and a growl, his first reaction to raise his hand into the air for a smack, but he paused.With a grin on his face he simply hoisted Devan up into his arms.Quickly he sat down on the chair and held the young boys rump over his looming member."If you insist on doing such things, then I'll simply find an orifice with no teeth" he stated.One of his hands quickly tugged the silken PJ pants down to Devan's knees before he lowered him, the tip of his member prodding against the young mans tight pucker before the head penetrated."Unngh" he groaned as he slowly pushed upward, starting to pack himself into the tight ass an inch at a time.

((His name was originally Sebastian then you changed it to Jerald. Which is it?))

Devan let out a quick cry since he wasn't stretched at all and the only lube used was his own saliva upon the other's cock. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to get used to the intrusion. Devan definitely couldn't be considered a whore, but he did have a considerate amount of sex for guys his age. However, that didn't change how tight his entrance was. The man's size of course didn't help in the situation. "It hurts..." He said quietly. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bite you." He slowly started to bite onto his bottom lip as he felt more and more cock go inside of his body.

(Ugh I'm so sorry, I get confused, I have a few RP's going on and I lose track of the names I pick, It's Sebastian, heh.I'm blonde as well, so)

He grinned widely as he let Devan slide down balls deep, making sure he felt the slight stretching and indeed the slight pain his girth provided."Mmmn, Non sense It feels amazing" he teased, licking up Devan's soft neck.He was so tight and soft, and his hole had stretched so wonderfully, it was much nicer than trying to force it into the tensed pucker of a timid virgin."Mmmn, Is that so?....well It doesn't change the fact I'm going to fuck your ass until I erupt" he moaned lewdly, starting to slowly slide out and push back in roughly.

(Sorry, forgot that it was my post)

The boy cried out quietly with each thrust. He really didn't want the sex, but once his body was used to the intrusion, he couldn't help but love the feeling. His cries soon turned to groans unknowingly to the boy. "You better be clean..." He hissed out quietly since he noticed that there was no condom involved and he had been really good about making sure to not catch anything on the streets. Eventually, his hand moved down to his own erection then he began to stroke himself, bringing even more pleasure. "Fuck..." He muttered out softly, showing that he really was enjoying himself.

Sebastian panted softly, groaning out as he nibbled and kissed Devan's soft neck, all the while his thick member pumping in and out of the tight boyish ass."Mmnn, you'd be a real hit back home, nnngh I'm glad I claimed you first" Sebastian purred, his cock burgeoning inside of Devan.A grin spread across his face as he saw Devan reach down and begin to pleasure himself, making him lick his lips."You know if you cum before I do I think I'll have to punish you" he growled playfully.

Devan listened to the man then slowly pulled his hand away, knowing that he didn't want to be punished. He was slowly beginning to learn what kind of man he was now living with, but didn't want to overload himself on one day. So many thing had happened already. His whole life had changed completely in just a few hours and Devan could only pray that he didn't end up regretting his choice to stay with Sebastian. The sex really didn't bother him since he knew that it was the deal that he would give up his body in exchange for a place to live. However, he was just a bit caught off guard with how abrasive the man was. Without complaint, he continued to let his body be fucked.f

The mortal-bound god began to sweat a little, panting softly as he began to heat up, waves of warmth rolling off him.Sex was sort of what he was a god of, well technically passion but sex fell under that category.To Sebastian sex was life giving, it revitalized him and filled him with energy, it brought back just enough of his power in mortal form to be able to still enact some of his divine whims, like sending Devan back and forth between the realms on delivery, an inter-planar coke mule so to speak."Mmph, I didn't say you had to stop, just be careful you don't cum first" he teased with a soft laugh.His muscles flexed taught in his tension, his cock beginning to thrum inside Devan....Sebastian was close.

((Oh Canada! Lol nice icon))

Devan kept his hands from his own erection, knowing he'd push himself over the edge if he dared to touch the sensitive flesh. Instead, he just moved along with the man, listening to every sound he had to make. He himself was giving off a soft grunt and groan every now and again to blend in with the sounds coming from below him. When he felt the other start to tense up some, he knew he was in the clear so he granted himself the pleasure of a hand back onto his cock. He still kept himself under control, not pushing too far. "Sebastian..." He said softly. "I'm ready... Please cum inside of me..." His eyes slowly closed some.

His thrusts grew more erratic as he grew close to climax, his breath coming in short gasps as his hands squeezed into Devan softly."O-ohh god...I...I'm c-cumming!" he announced, squeezing his eyes shut as he slowed his thrusts, giving a single hard thrust inward for each jet he spurted, and there were plenty.His thick member gushed and spurted like a volcano, oozing his hot sticky cream into Devan's warm body with vigor.His mind went slightly numb in the buzzing pleasure as the release granted back quite a bit of his power, a little more than he had expected.Eventually his thrusts slowed as he let his member stay buried inside Devan's ass, throbbing gently inside."Mmnnn yeeah" he let out a long contented sigh.

(Well I got tired of george bush flipping the bird so I figured I'd opt for something a little more patriotic :p)

Devan let out a soft groan with each final deep thrust inside of his body, feeling his prostate being pounded against and pulling him into a heavenly pleasure. He could feel drops of precum oozing from the tip of his cock, slowly bringing on his climax. Now that he knew the other had met his release, his hand was quick to aid on his erection. Having no mercy, his fingers quickly stroked up and down along the shaft. As he felt his climax reaching closer and closer, his body arched up as his mouth opened to let out deep gasps and groans. Wanting to help himself push over the edge, he started to move his body up and down on the cock inside of him until he finally came with a soft cry and let his mess explode into his hand. Once he came down from his high, he slowly lowered his body again and just sat there, panting softly.

Back
Top Bottom