Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven Sent

He gazed at the cocaine on the plate and cleared his nostrils out, blowing them into a tissue and stuffing in his pocket before taking a deep breath."Snort it?" he asked curiously, taking the straw and staring at it.Shrugging he inserted one end into his nose and ran the other along the plate, snorting the thick powder right to the dome in one go.Immediately his head back and he groaned, a bit of blood running down his nose to his lip from the shock to the system.His eyes watered somewhat as he sniffled a tad and hocked the throat, swallowing the mucus the substance had cleared from his sinuses before he let out a breath."Wow....yeah this'll be biiiig back home!" he stated, wide eyed.

"How much can you get and for how much, I'm in town for a while but I've nowhere to stay, I'll likely be staying in my car and I'll be needing...pounds sterling of this stuff" he stated, wiping the water from his eyes.Truth was this stuff would be big back home, any mortal indulgence the gods of his pantheon had to indulge in, the better off he was, It meant he could go about his own affairs unnoticed for quite a while.

The boy watched his client as his body reacted to the drug. It always took a heavy hit until the body was actually used to the drug as it showed in the man. Devan was silent, letting him enjoy his little high for a minute. He then got to his feet when asked how much and went to his room, only to return about two minutes later. He had with him a big of white powder that was obviously more crack. "I've only got a half pound with me. It's forty a gram. That's about... nine thousand for the whole bag. I can get more easily but I just know to not carry around too much. So how much do you want?"

He whipped out his wallet, a fat wallet full of fresh unbroken bills.He silently counted out the full nine grand and held it out."The whole bag, and I'll be back for as much as you can gather, Devan" he stated with a grin."Also, I'd like to take you for dinner later this evening, I really can't thank you enough for the business" he stated."you're going to make me a very, very popular man back home" he finished with a chuckle.The truth was he felt no debt owed to the boy, he just wanted to get into him.Those soft lips and that body made his divine energy tingle with lust, how bad did Sebastien want to spank and smack him, make him whine and moan before washing it over with a bit of pleasure.

Devan crossed his arms when he was asked out for dinner which sounded like a date to him. However, himself being gay would jump right to that conclusion whereas Sebastian could have just been trying to be friendly. It was a strange feeling. No one had ever wanted to actually spend time with him, let alone pay for food for him. It would make two meals in one day that the man would have paid for him. Though, Devan wasn't one to decline free food. "Whatever you want." He wasn't sure if Sebastian actually wanted to get closer to him, but he knew that he couldn't get close to his clients because most of the time they were only doing it to try to get cheaper prices. "I'll talk with my boss and see how much I can get."

"Tell him I'll pay any price within reason, money is really no object" he stated with a smile.His eyes openly wandered over Devan's form before he chuckled."If you like we could go fuck around for a few hours before dinner, I'm sure you know of quite a few things to do in this town.Or I can come back In a few hours If you've got better things to do" he stated.He knew Devan likely didn't, he'd bought the all the supply off the boy for just that reason, to free up his time in hopes of filling the time slot.He set the straw down and slid his hands quietly into his pocket as he awaited an answer.

The boy glanced to his side as he thought about what the man had to say. It was still fresh in his mind that Sebastian was a client and that was all. No matter how chummy the man tried to act, he would never be more than a client. "I don't get involved with my clients. It stays strictly business. People all too often try to befriend me thinking that they'll be able to get more drugs out of me that way. I hope you don't plan on doing something stupid like that. But... it would be nice to be able to spend some time with a little company."

He gave a soft laugh at the notion."I've bought everything you currently have, and your boss has the rest" he stated with a smile."I simply want to....get to know you better, no strings involved" he stated casually."Truth be told I don't know anyone in this town, at least no one I've talked to outside the words hello and...fuck off foreigner" he finished with a somewhat sour look.

"Get to know me?" He asked as he raised a brow. "What is there to know about me?" He looked around some. "This is it. I'm a drug dealer living in a shit hole. I don't have any friends or family and I'm kind of just waiting for the day I die. I'm not really all that interesting." The boy got to his feet then headed over to his kitchen, digging out a plastic cup. "You want something to drink?" He asked as he opened his mini-fridge. "I've got a couple of cans of soda... water... That's about it."

"How about we go to the bar instead?" he stated with a laugh."As charming and kind as soda and water is, I'm afraid I must first wet my palette with something more along the lines of alcohol" he stated, folding his arms."Come on...whada ya say?...my treat" he offered with a chuckle.Boy did the Idea of getting a lonely teen boy drunk get him rather excited, who knew what he was like liquored up.Perhaps It'd even make his quest, all the easier!.

Devan eyed the man for a brief moment. "Sounds nice but there's no bar out there that will serve me. Unless of course they want the cops on their ass. I'm not old enough to legally drink. However, I am old enough to illegally drink. You could buy us some alcohol and we could come back here if you want. I haven't had a good drink in a long time. Or, if you've already got some at your place, we could go there instead. Whatever you want." He turned his head to crack his neck before he moved his hands together and cracked his knuckles.

"The law has a price around here but....very well" he stated with a laugh."My place it is then...I have quite the cellar stocked full, not to mention other niceties you might find enjoyable" he stated hintingly.Indeed he did have niceties, a hot tub, swimming pool, luxurious home.All of course easy to procure being what he was."I'm sure you don't have any plans for dinner, so we can even order a pizza or two If you like" he offered, heading for the door with his keys in his hand.(Sorry I've been taking so long, I've had tough things going on in real life at the moment, I really thank you for your patience <3)

The boy nodded as he followed after. He had to admit that pizza and drinks sounded amazing at the moment. Perhaps it would be a good idea to befriend the man, even if he knew he'd be doing to him what everyone normally did to the boy by just using him for his things. "Sounds good." He muttered. "I haven't had pizza in a long time. I practically live off the dollar menu at McDonald's. I'm really getting sick of it."

((Its not a problem. I'm just happy that you're still around. Its so hard to get people on this site to stick around for more than three posts. Soon we'll be able to really get into things :) ))

He chuckled and slid his arm over Devan's shoulder, squeezing his arm a tad as he strode out of the run down shack."I don't live too far off" he stated, pointing to the large manor atop the hill just down a couple blocks."We can walk" he stated simply, ignoring his car as he began down the sidewalk.It was starting to get dark out now, the sun was just about ready to set for the day.

Devan glanced up to see the mansion in the distance. He had of course seen it before living so close to it. It had once been the building that he'd stare at during the day, wondering what it would be like to live in such a place. However, after many days of wondering, he finally decided that it was only depressing him and making him realize just how little he had so he began to ignore the building, knowing he'd never live like that. "You live there?" He asked quietly. "I've always wondered what it looked like inside that building. We really are on such different levels... I don't even own a real bed..."

He chuckled quietly "Well you're more than welcome to spend the night" he offered, striding along.It was an easy ten minute walk to the gates, where he undid the padlock and strode into the grounds.The manor was lavish and uppity as one would expect, well manicured and prim.He strode up to the doors and in, letting the butler take his coat."Shall I ready tea for two sir?" he stated, shutting the door behind young Devan."I presume your guest will be staying the night, shall I prepare a bed as well?" he asked."We're still iffy on that Rudolph, tea will suffice" he stated."Very well sir" the butler stated before bowing and striding off."Don't mind Rudolph, He's a bit...stiff" he remarked with a chuckle.The manor itself was designed rather gothic with hints of egyptian all about the place, a strange but altogether working design.

When the butler came up to them, Devan quickly moved back a foot or two then eyed the man. He was too used to being on guard for whenever strangers approached him. After Sebastian spoke with the man a bit, Devan felt slightly more comfortable and it showed as his body became less tense. "Rudolf..." He muttered quietly. "Where's his glowing red nose?" He asked as he made fun of the name. The boy then glanced around, examining things for a moment before his eyes returned to the man. "I could probably stay the night. Normally I wouldn't keep my house unprotected at night because that's when its most likely to be raided, but you bought all my stuff so they can't find anything. It would be nice to actually sleep in a real bed with overheating or freezing to death."

Stretching slightly he strode into the sitting room and flopped down in his chair."Take a seat, Rudolph's already got dinner on the way" he said, stretching a tad more in the chair and slipping his shoes off, undoing the buttons on his shirt and letting it open to reveal his toned form.It seemed he really enjoyed relaxing at home, a blissful smile upon his face.Gazing over to Devan he licked his lips a tad, "you know, I can have the maid wash your clothes for you If you like" he offered.

Devan glanced around the room once more before he sat himself down. However, he wasn't nearly as relaxed as his new friend was. The boy had grown so used to being jumped in strange places that whenever he was in an unfamiliar place, he was very tense and nervous. Slowly, he looked over to the man when he heard the statement. He didn't have a washer at his own home, but he did often go to the laundromat to clean his clothes. However, he hadn't gone lately and his clothes were starting to get dirty. "Do you have a change of clothes I could borrow?" He asked in response since he didn't want to go around naked.

"Yes of course...they might be a tad big on you, but they'll do.Rudolph, fetch...my loose silk trousers and matched top for young Devan" he stated, the butler immediately nodding.It didn't take long for the change of clothes to arrive, a nice red pair of silk trousers and a pyjama top to match."I hope you don't mind the attire, It's really the most comfortable thing I own" he offered, uncorking a bottle of aged wine and pouring himself a glass."Would you like one?" he offered, taking a swig of his own glass of aromatic booze.Mmm it had been so long since he'd had mortal male company....too long.His eyes opened wandered his young guests body hungrily, taking in those soft curved features and what appeared to be a fair sized lump in the trousers, It was always fun having partners that had the balls to match the attitude.

Devan had slept around on the streets quite a bit so getting undressed in front of someone really had no effect on him. In fact, he quite liked to do it because he often got compliments on his nicely toned body. Then, when it came down to his manhood, he had nothing to be ashamed of. At full size, he was actually just short of nine inches. The boy undressed completely then glanced over to the man, acting as if the fact he was nude was no big deal. "Yea, sure. I'll have a glass." He said in response to the question. He then handed over his dirty clothes before he examined the silk clothes. Silk was something that he never wore but figured it wouldn't be that bad if he didn't have to go out in public. Soon enough, the teen was dressed in red and sitting in one of the seats across from the man. Indeed, the clothing was a bit too big for him, but it just added a cuteness to the sexiness he already had.

His tongue slid across his dry lips, wetting them as he admired Devan."Mmm, I won't lie, your body makes my boxers feel about three sizes too small" he remarked with a laugh, pouring another glass of wine and setting it on the arm of Devan's chair.Indeed his pants were squirming and throbbing, a thick tube steak rolling down his pant leg almost to his knee, highlighted under the fabric."So really, what's a cute, bubble butted thing like you doing dealing drugs?...honestly I think you have the potential to profit way more turning tricks than selling smack" he remarked with a sly grin.

"You mean selling out my body? I've done it every now and then when I've been really pressed for cash. Nothing too professional. Would just fuck a guy, or in some cases a girl, and after just tell them to give me money... any amount they wanted. If they wanted to see me again, they'd pay me nicely. If they paid shit for me, I never saw them again." He said with a shrug. He then picked up the glass of wine and took a sip of it before putting it back down. slowly, he leaned back and looked the other man over, knowing now that this man had an interest in other guys. His eyes stopped when he noticed the extra lump going down the man's leg. Curiosity got the best of him. "So um, you saw my body. Let me see yours now."

He wasn't surprised the boy had done so, but It was baffling to him he hadn't hooked in bigger fish to leech money off of, with a body like that, he'd seduce senators and business men alike."I see, well I suppose It's only fair" he remarked as he stood up, unbuttoning his shirt.He slid the shirt off to reveal heavily toned and muscled arms, his stomach somewhat of a gut, but laden with dense muscle as well.He had a thin coating of bodily hair that gave him a fuzzy soft appearance, his skin a slight tan colour.His fingers nimbly undid the button to his pants and slid out of them, taking his boxers along with.Standing there nude, his legs were toned and shapely, his ass carved and toned, but what really stuck out was the eight inches of semi-erect member curving downward from a thick soft patch of pubic hair.

Devan looked the man over quickly then smirked. "Looks like you're already getting turned on. By what, hm? Couldn't possibly be me." He said as he leaned back and lazily spread his legs apart. With the silk stretched from his legs parting, a soft outline of his member could be seen, however, he wasn't even partially erect yet. "You've got money... clearly. Do you want me for a price? A little bonus money never hurt me. Maybe I could actually afford some new clothes. I've had my shit ass clothes for years... and it shows. So what do you say? For a price, I'll let you do whatever the hell you want and long as you don't physically mark my body. I don't want scars."

"Mmmm, A rather tempting offer, but I have an offer of my own" he stated, striding forward and putting his hands on the top of the chair back, his member eye level with Devan."How about you get out of that shit ass house and those shit ass clothes and stay here with me, I think a small price to pay for that sweet ass in exchange for letting you live here would be suitable hmm?.There's a pool, a hot tub, all you can eat" he cooed.A grin slid upon his face as he licked his lips "Everything a young boy could possibly want and need".

Back
Top Bottom