Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven Sent

X BreakingFate X

Planetoid
The teenager sat back against the brick wall which was painted with images that could have been called art to the right eye, but most people would have just considered it graffiti. Between his lips sat a lit cigarette which was a common sight for him, almost too common. The boy had jet black messy hair which parts of it went down to his eyes whereas the rest went down to his shoulders. Upon his bottom lip sat a lip ring towards the right side. Because of these simple characteristics, he was often called emo, but he found the urge to kill anyone who dared to use that word describing him. He had ember eyes which were always his brightest point against his black hair and solid colored shirts he usually wore.

Although he was rather short, standing only at five foot five, he actually had quite a bit of muscle but it wasn't to the point of making him look awkward. Usually he wore a tight tee-shirt with jeans, not caring too much about fashion. Upon his arms were multiple bracelets, all either black or silver. The only thing that never changed about his outfit was the cross that hung around his neck. However, it wasn't a normal cross. It was a Celtic one which hung upside down over his chest. Most people called him a devil worshiper because of the symbol, but it wasn't anything like that. He just liked to be different. He actually wasn't religious at all.

Devan was his name. He was an eighteen-year-old boy who felt as if he were going onto fifty. Although he wasn't homeless, he did live in poverty, finding that he couldn't even make it through three meals a day. In fact, he was lucky to get one. It was a miracle that he managed to make his body look so nice with such a horrible diet. He knew that if he quit smoking, he'd have a bit more money for food, but he would have rather had a smoke than a meal. He didn't have a real job, but instead handled drugs to get by each day. Devan himself wasn't a druggie, but he had tried most of the things that he sold.

His home wasn't anything more than a shack that he managed to get a deal on because the former owner was a druggie. It was a horrible place to live in, but at least it had a roof, at least until a heavy storm came in. Luckily he hadn't lived through that yet. There wasn't even heat or air conditioning in the house. He was lucky enough to have electricity though so he could watch the television that someone had tossed in the dumpster. Devan found that he really didn't have much to live for in his life and just counted down the days until death would finally save him.

He'd had many names throughout the ages, most of which were rather unflattering of him, or so he thought.Currently he was going by the name of Sebastian, a thirty four year old musician on the local circuit who'd moved into town recently.His hair was short and a chestnut brown, unkempt and upturned from the breezy day.His form was toned and masculine, standing about 5'8 with a thick build.He was built like an ox, and had only a slight bit of a gut from his habit of binge drinking, though it added to the over all warm appearance of the man.His eyes held a wisdom beyond years, an almost sly knowing that tended to unnerve people quite a bit.

It had been a month since he'd come to his plane out of boredom, and so far he was liking how much mankind had really let themselves go.All sorts of filth and perversion ran rampant, it was quite literally a playground to him."Hmm...what was it called....cocaine" he stated, remembering what the man at the bar had told him, quite distinctly."Yo honkey, you lookin for some blow?...you jus go on down the alleyway and you see Devan, he hook you up, and bring money".Cocaine, he had No Idea what it was but he figured why not.Turning into the alleyway he strode along, gazing about before his eyes fell on the young lad."Devan I presume?" he asked, a winning smile on his face.

Devan tilted his head up some when he heard the man speaking to him. Letting out a breath of smoke, he got to his feet. "Yea. Whadda you want?" He never went right out and asked if someone wanted drugs. It was a stupid thing that could have easily gotten him sent to jail.

As he finished with his cigarette, he dropped it to the ground then used the ball of his shoe to put it out. There was a bit of a sly smirk on his face which he couldn't hide. It was the smile that came when he knew that he was going to get money. Not only that, it meant that he was going to get a meal. His stomach actually growled softly as it read his mind, begging it for the food right away.

He had been here long enough to know from the police-drama shows you never outright asked for drugs.Instead he eyed the boy up and down quietly with interest."Why don't we discuss business elsewhere...I know a good waffle house not far from here that's a little less...well open" he stated casually.He slid a rather fat wallet out of his pocket with a smirk "I assure you...I do intend to buy" he finished, re-assuring his point it wasn't a scam.

Devan thought about it for a long moment. The only thing that made him finally decide was when his stomach growled. Waffles sounded amazing to him at the time. "Fine." He started away then glanced back at the man, memorizing his face. He had learned to always remember every one of his clients' faces so that he could remember if they ended up good clients or not.

"Lead the way." He muttered as he dug his hand into his pocket to check to see how much money he had on him. He knew that it would be horrible if he went out to the restaurant while he was so hungry, forcing himself to take in the delicious smells and not be able to even taste one bite. To his relief, he had about twenty dollars on him which was actually quite a bit for him. He quickly decided that fifteen could go towards his food while the other five went for more cigarettes.

He chuckled as he strode along with Devan at his side.Gazing over the boy quietly he fished into his shirt pocket and removed a cigarette case.Gingerly he opened it up and slid one of the long rich cigarettes out, placing it in his lips before he offered Devan one."I've never tried cocaine...I'm rather curious, my experience with these drug things is quite limited" he stated.His voice was softer now up close, almost like a rolling wave of honeymilk and roses, though it held a strangely dark undertone to it.

Haley quickly got to thinking about what the man said. If he wasn't experienced in the drug category, it mean he most likely didn't know the typical going rate. He could easily over charge him for very little. The boy had lost all morals and could easily take all of the man's money without feeling one pang of guilt. Just thinking about it made a small smile appear over his lips.

He took the cigarette that was offered and lit it up, taking a drag from it. The brand was a bit more expensive than what he was used to but it was a nice change to him. "I'll take good care of you." He lied without even removing the cigarette from between his lips.

Once he had gotten into the restaurant, he looked around and found himself a seat that was the farthest away from everyone else. He also managed to get a seat in the smoking section so he didn't have to waste his light. As he sat down, he leaned back and looked to the man. "So what kind of business are you interested in?" He asked as he tapped the end of his cigarette into the tray that was left on the table.

He sat down across from Devan and took a long puff off his own cigarette."I'm looking for as much as I can get my hands on....I've got a large client base looking for a less street based and more local supplier" he stated.Truth be told the wealth he could accumulate by smuggling human delicacies into the ethereal realms was massive, such things were not common back home.Though his interest in a large purchase likely meant he was planning on buying Devan's boss out of house and home.

Devan took another drag of his cigarette as he considered what the man was saying. He decided that this man was real and not a cop. Cops spoke much differently to him when they were trying to see if he was really dealing, not to mention that they always jumped right to the chase and didn't take any time with small talk or speaking actually 'business talk' with him.

"Alright." He said in response. "I've only got so much on me. You know... can't walk around with pounds on me unless I want a bullet in my head for open shop to whoever may be low on their own stash." He paused as he took one more drag then put the remainder of the butt out in the tray. "I can sell you what I've got now and if you want more, I can meet you at your place later to bring over more. Afterward, you know where to find me if you need more."

He was a bit disappointed to hear the man actually had clients of his own which meant that he most likely did know the going rate. It was good to know that he had an eager customer though.

Soon enough the waitress came over and he placed his order. He could only have the basic meal of waffles since it was the cheapest and asked for a water with it. He never splurged when it came to his drinks because he much rather save up and get himself some alcohol off the streets since he was too young to go out and buy his own. He calculated that he would still have a few dollars left over of the fifteen that he planned to spend so he ordered some french toast on the side.

((Sorry that I kind of got carried away ha. Having fun writing a lot in all my RPs right now. You don't have to match the length though if you don't want))

He chuckled quietly."He'll have the grand-slam breakfast" he stated quietly, shrubbing off his order.It would only be decent of him to pay for breakfast after dragging the lad away from his own business."I will too" he stated with a smile.The waitress gazed between the two and shrugged, writing it down before she walked off.

Quietly he gazed over at Devan and chuckled."You're quite charismatic for a young man your age, If you weren't so pre-occupied peddling on the corner I'd hire you" he stated, though whether or not his tone was joking was undetermined.Quietly he slid a flask out of his shirt pocket and unscrewed the cap, pouring a fair amount of the heavy smelling Rye into his coke.Gazing over he offered the young man the flask.

Devan looked to the flask, quickly thinking it over. He had grown to never accept anything edible from one of his clients. It was so easy for him to be able to be drugged and then have his stash robbed right from him when he was out cold. The boy shook his head. "No thanks." It was always much more dangerous when his clients knew that he did in fact have a stash on him, which this man did.

"The grand slam breakfast?" Devan asked. "I don't have enough money for that. I'm running low on cash. Only have enough for some waffles and french toast if I actually want to smoke tomorrow." Unfortunately, Devan went through almost a full pack of cigarettes a day so he had to spend quite a bit of money on just that. "I don't eat very much anyway. I'd be able to hold myself over with just the food I picked out."

"Well It'd be rude for me to drag you away from business and make you pay for your own breakfast...please, eat your fill" he offered, taking a deep swill of his alcoholic cola, shuddering a tad as he'd spiced it just a little too much."Now, lets talk product sampling...I don't buy anything not knowing If it's good or not" he stated plainly.It was a rather common and understandable request if anyone was about to invest in blow, to test it to see If it was indeed, blow.The catch was, he'd never done blow before and wasn't quite sure how to do it, or even what It was going to be like.

Devan slowly rested his head on his hand as he looked over the man. "I can let you sample it, but you pay for what you sample afterward. I don't give freebies. Trust me, I've got the good stuff. You wont be disappointed." He then took a sip of his water. "After breakfast... Where do you want to go? It isn't safe to take that stuff out in public. You should know that." He then saw his food arrive and he took no time to start digging into the meal.

"You can choose the meeting place if you like, my car is just outside so we won't have to walk" he stated, digging into his own hardy breakfast of waffles and a thick coating of syrup.He glanced occasionally up at the boy and chuckled in his head.Mnnn, he'll do so nicely.Such a firm toned young body, and that face is just so cute he thought to himself.I won't jump this one, at least not yet...I want to see how he reacts to casual advances first he cooed in his mind."So Devan, what brings you into such a business?" he asked curiously.Minding the nearby customers and waitresses he kept it non specific "Not often you find someone so young in your line of work" he finished.

Devan didn't respond for a long moment as he ate his food, soothing his growling stomach. When he had about a third of the food eaten, he finally stopped to talk. "Got kicked out when I was fourteen. Couldn't find myself a real job since I was so young. Then I met up with this guy. He decided to use me since cops don't expect fourteen year old boys to be dealing drugs. Then things just went from there." He didn't mind talking about his past in front of the employee since it could have been seen as just a past. He could have easily had a different job now. "You can come to my place."

Sebastian quickly finished his breakfast, downing the potent rye in coke in four large swills, it seemed he had quite the appetite.Sitting back he wiped his lips off and gave a slight belch."mmn, 'scuse me" he stated before he continued on."Alright, take your time and then we'll head over" he stated, slipping a mint from his pocket.The wrapper was strange, unlike any other candy one would see.It was a luminous gold that seemed to shimmer in the light, catching the light in all facets and reflecting it back.Twisting the wrapper he slid the opaque white candy out of the wrapper, the core of which seemed to glow a tad, but It was hard to tell in the daylight.He took a soft breath before putting the candy in his mouth and sucking on it.

The candy itself to him was of dire importance, it replenished the spiritual energy he required to retain some of his powers and his link to his home plane.If ever the energy ran too low He'd be stuck upon the mortal plane as a human for the rest of his days, a rather bland aspect.

Devan watched the man curiously. However, he didn't think too much on the strange candy since he had seen plenty of odd things in the drug world. He figured it was just some sort of temporary relief like a nicotine patch for smokers, something that would give him what he needed so he wouldn't go absolutely insane. The idea got him thinking of cigarettes again so he took a fresh one out and lit it.

After he took a couple of drags from the cancer stick, the boy looked over his left overs and asked for a box. He ended up eating a little over half and figured he could save the rest for another meal. Once the food was boxed, Devan got to his feet and looked over the man once more. "You ready? My place isn't too far from here... about twenty minutes walking distance or so. Its a piece of shit home, but at least its a home which is more than I can a lot of these damn druggies on the streets can say they have."

He nodded and left a tip on the table before he strode over to the counter and paid the bill with Devan in tow."To be honest with you, I really don't understand people" he stated."Either way, we'll drive, I don't much feel like walking after such a big breakfast" he stated with a smirk.He strode across the parking lot to his vehicle, a beautifully restored Ford Galaxy, a rather pricey endeavor indeed.It only begged the question of why he would even need to get into a drug business, some sense of greed?.Did he just want more money or did he have a different motive?.

Devan eyed the vehicle with a questioning look. It was obvious that the two of them were on completely different levels. Seeing the car made him realize that he could probably get away with charging a little extra for the drugs he was going to sell the man. He, himself, had no car and had to walk everywhere he went. For that reason, he rarely went very far. Of course there was the bus if it called for such a need, but he really didn't like to be on buses. "Nice car." He muttered as he took a drag of his cigarette. You've obviously got a good business going for you." He figured the man worked a bit more professionally than he did, whereas the boy just sold to guys walking by and occasionally received referrals. It was then that he thought about the home he'd be bringing Sebastian back to. It was a moldy, rotting, broken down building that could hardly even be considered capable of housing a human being. It was often way too hot or way too cold because of the lack of temperature control. It was all Devan had though.

He slid into the car and reached over, opening the door on the otherside."It's....on loan" he stated simply, smiling big.The definition of a loan was a pretty loose term at best."I do alright for myself, you might call me a bit of a trader...I'm in the exporting business" he stated.Ahh exporting, the lovely joys of smuggling product over borders, in his case over borders of the metaphysical kind, but borders none the less."Come on, it's gonna rain and I'd rather not get my ass wet" he stated with a smirk.

Devan took no time as he got into the passenger's seat. He waited for the man to get in as well before he looked over to him. "You're lucky then. I've been pushing drugs for years and I'm still stuck in the same fucking place. Well, not completely. I do have my home now. I was homeless for a good year after I was kicked out. It was a pain in the ass. I'm sure you've got a nice place too." He tossed his finished cigarette out the window. "I think I just need to find more people to sell to."

He smirked as he started the engine and backed out."I don't think you need more people to sell to, I think you need to stop thinking small is all" he stated, flipping it into the drive gear and speeding off out of the parking lot and down the road before settling into a nice coasting speed."You know, home is where you lay your head" he stated simply."Whether it's a trashcan or a palace, and I've lived in both".

"My place is a step above a trashcan." He said with a small laugh. "But I'm really not complaining. I'm just happy to have some place to live until it caves in on itself. I've learned how to work around the little.. well, big problems that it has." He leaned back some in the seat but was still a bit tense about the other's driving. "Take a right here and then a left at the end of the streets." He said so the man knew where to go. Once he pointed out the house, he waited for the man to pull up before he got out of the car.

The house was a small single level one bedroom home that was clearly falling apart. The building was surrounded by weeds, showing he obviously didn't care about keeping up his lawn. The building itself once had shutters but most had fallen off or were broken in half, hanging by a hing. The walls themselves were peeling and worn down and the roof looked ready to cave in. "Well this is my home sweet home..." He muttered then headed inside.

The inside of the building wasn't any better. It felt ten degrees hotter than outside but there was a fan in the main room which was turned off. The floors were stained and the wallpaper looked as if a fire took to it. There were two main rooms at the entrance of the home then a door that went off to the bedroom. One room was the kitchen and the other was the living room. The living room had a bean bag chair against the wall with an ancient TV across from it, sporting a pair of bunny ears. Across the room was a bowl on the floor with some water collected in it. It was obviously for a leak in the roof. The kitchen had a mini-fridge, a microwave and not much else. There was no dish washer but he only had a few dishes anyway.

Devan took the bag of crack out of his pocket and went over to the bean bag chair after turning the fan in the room on. "Come on. You can try it now. You only get a little though."

Sebastian rolled the windows up and locked the doors to his car before he followed Devan along the pathway quietly.His eyes glanced over the tattered appearance of the house and the ghastly lawn, only able to imagine what sorts of shit was hidden under the tall grass.He made sure to slip through the door before having to touch it himself, his hands already in his pockets.As soon as he had entered the place a wave of nausea rolled over him, making his stomach gurgle a tad.His eyes wandered around the place in silent disapproval, not of Devan or his choice of house but rather at the lack of niceties of the home.

Obviously someone had tried torching the place, ash and soot were obvious signs, but It was also clear no one had cared to rebuild the shit heap.Was that mold or had something simply died under the floorboards?...either way he was wanting all the more to leave as fast as possible."It's...quaint" he said with a chuckle, his remark somewhat passive-aggressive.Inside though the god was smirking widely...how deserving this young cute lad was of what he might decide to give him.Obviously the lad had no family that cared for him and no one really to watch his back, mmmm did opportunity ever smell good!.

"You'll have to instruct me...I don't use this stuff often...In fact I never have, but my...obligations require I assure that what I'm receiving is indeed what it is supposed to be" he commented quietly."Besides If it Is, I might have to go put your boss out of business and hire you myself" he stated with a smirk."The market for things like this where I'm from is....well, lets say Inflation is extremely high on such product".

Devan made a bit of a face, wondering how the man would even know that he had the good stuff if he had never even tried it before. It was an easy way to just tell him that it was the very best he could get. "Here..." He said quietly as he got up and got a plate then went back over to him. "You snort it." After opening the bag, he poured a little onto the plate then made a line of it then took out two of the small straws from the bag and handed one to the man. "All you have to do is..." He moved his head then went to go snort the crack but didn't actually get any. He knew better than to get high with someone in his house who wanted his drugs. "That's it, except you actually take it in."

Back
Top Bottom