Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding and pregnancy-centric Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManforAll

Dust
Round tummies.

Swollen and milk filled breasts.

And women who are goddesses of fertility.

That's what I'm currently seeking.

Stories that involve women who are pregnant. Either through natural or supernatural means. Who are learning to live with their growing tummies and the life being grown within.

I'm interested in con and non-con stories in this genre. Involving both age play and similar ages. All within site rules. In fact, I prefer characters who are 18 and above.

Some pairing ideas:

Father x daughter's best friend
student x his older teacher
Werewolf x the mate he's purchased

Formal plot ideas:

A young woman is washing her clothing by the side of a river. Her village just over the edge of the trees nearby. The morning sun has just started to rise above the trees, and she has a busy day of chores. From no where, a tall and broad chested man appears. He throws her over his shoulder and carries her off to a cave miles away. Inside, she discovers that he lives there alone. Soon the truth becomes clear. He's a werewolf. But a packless one, who has been seeking a mate to make his own pack with.

The shire is lovely this time of year. The warm sun and lush fields filled with crops and the Hobbits who till them. A stranger comes in, battered and beaten. He's a full human, so much taller and stronger than the small Hobbits themselves. An innkeeper takes pity on him and helps the man recover. As he returns to health, the man meets the innkeeper's lovely young daughter. In that moment, he knows she needs to be his bride.

Girl's wait their whole lives to become wives. It's the wedding night for a young woman, and her husband is waiting in the other room so they can make love for the first time.

I'll add more plots over time, but essentially I'm looking for something involving either getting a woman pregnant. Or, where a woman is already pregnant and that element is played out.

If you have your own ideas, feel free to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom