Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM/Femboy Requests/(F) (Will play Futa if I am really interested.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note if you recently sent me a message or didn't get a reply from me, let me know, I found out my PM's were bugged or something, I was not receiving messages and other people were not receiving my messages.

Note 2, I will play against some females but only if you are really into the RP we are doing, if you are happy to go through plot ideas and it is something you are into I will happily do it.

I have decided to redo this post, as right now I am looking for something specific, it is a type of roleplay I have been enjoying recently, but with allot of roleplays it all depends on finding the right partner, so am hoping this will help me find them!

I am strictly looking for MxM right now, the type of male character I am looking for are usually femboys, slender type character's, androgynous characters, basically not muscle bound manly men and I also prefer to play against submissive characters, but this is mostly because of the type of characters I play.

Now on to the ideas I have, keep in mind these are not set in stone, so if you want something changed, or want to try another idea that may be similar let me know.

The Serial Killer.

So as you might have guessed, in this roleplay, I would play a serial killer, I have done this plot before and it can be very enjoyable. Basically my character is brought up in quite a strange and isolated way, but as he was growing up he had certain views pushed on him, he hated his parents so he pushed most of them views away, just like he pushed them away, but one stuck with him, he was very homophobic. As he became an adult, his views did not cause many problems for him, but eventually one night when he was taking a woman back to his house, everything went completely wrong, he found out this woman was not a woman at all and he found he was extremely attracted to the guy, even more so after finding out what he was, this angered him, he was mostly angry at himself, but his anger took over him and he ended up killing the guy.

This pushed the killer into doing this more and more and eventually he got a reputation for this, it was at this time he started to refer to himself as 'Asmodeus' which was the Demon that signified lust, so he thought it was quite fitting and his reputation became linked to that name. Normally my partner would play a character who is a big fan of the killer, maybe not 100% mentally stable but wants to meet him, even if it meant them dying and does everything they can to meet him and eventually it works. Or they could just be another victim, the point being the killer would catch them, but something stops him from killing them.

Note: this would not include the death of your character.

A friend in Need.

This one is a slice of life roleplay, set in a school setting, basically my partner would play a somewhat shy boy, unpopular, few friends and often picked on and I would play a popular guy, known by everyone at school, loads of friends an wanted by most girls (you get the idea.) This one can go one of two ways, either your character is often picked on, but my character decides to help, but he wants something in return. (This would include, things like forced clothes wearing, some humiliation, toys, some BDSM elements, basically your character would be a 'pet'. The other way is my character helps you out, but does so more as a friend and he goes on to protect your character when he can and as this happens your character realises he is developing a major crush for mine. One is a more dark and forceful relationship, another is more lighthearted, we can also adapt this to have them being brothers as that can be fun.

This one is pretty open for changes or additions, I have done it a few times in the past and it is always different, which is why I leave the description somewhat vague, it is very much a roleplay that is based around the two characters, so depending on what character my partner likes to play can impact the story quite a bit, I am open to talking more about this one.

BDSM Master/Slave.

In the past I have done a number of BDSM RP's, but mostly against female character's. These RP's have been all different, it could be someone who is completely new to the life decided to submit or wanted to learn more, other have been them walking into a club not knowing it was a BDSM club and things go from there, it can be anything, but I really want to try this against a male sub, it would be really interesting.

As I said I have done quite a few of the BDSM type roleplays, so if you are interested, let me know what type of plot you are looking for and I can give a few ideas for what we can do.

Incest.

There are a few ideas I have for this one, one is basically a 'daddy's girl' RP with a twist, you would play the son of my character and he would absolutely adore his father and would do anything for him and even though his father shows love and affection to his son, it is obvious to both of them that he really wants a daughter. One day your character decides to surprise him, he announces that he is going to be staying with his father, but when they see each other, your character is completely transformed, not only looking like a girl, but acting like one as well. The RP would go from there, covering how they both handle this new situation.

I am also open to brother x brother, or any other pairing, so if you have an idea, just let me know.

Anyway, that is it for now, will update this post if and when I get more ideas, if you want to change anything or suggest something new, let me know I am always open to discussing plots and am free to answering any questions you may have before we start about my RP style etc. Hope to hear from you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom