Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Business Woman to Mountain Man's Wife (Closed for Ryanmo97 & faithviper)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build a cabin in the woods with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. So he put an ad in the personals ad of craigslist.

It read...
"Single Mountain Man seeks Single City Woman:

Man who has moved to the mountains about a year ago to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city is looking for a woman who's willing to join him in his new life in the mountains. Must be willing to give up her life in the city to join him in the mountains for a long term commitment. Must be willing to do whatever I say and be the mother of my children. e-mail me if interested..."

Ryan never thought in a million years he would ever get some successful business woman to willingly give up her life in the city to move out in the mountains to be his "wife"

Elizabeth Andrews
Nickname: Beth, Liz, or Lizzy
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 140
Hair: Red reaches her shoulders
Eyes: Green
Cup size: 38 C
Body type: A bit plump but not over weight.

Elizabeth Anderson was a city girl, never having gone camping in her whole life or anything like that, her parents never seeing a reason to bring their only child out to do such boy like activities. She loved looking at pictures and loved it when she was younger and her parents would take her for drives in the country on the way to the church her grandmother had gone to.

She was lonely though, even though she lived in the city and was surrounded by people all the time, but none of them were real...as soon as you turn away from them, they'll talk about you behind your back. It was getting tiring and she hated it, she found herself avoiding people that she had called her friends in favor of talking to people online instead.

That was how she came across the ad on Craig's list one night after a long day at work, she had never thought of living in the mountains, but the thought was very appealing. She decided that it was worth a shot and clicked on his email address.

She attached a picture of herself with the email so he would know what she looked like.
"Hello, my name is Elizabeth and I wanted to contact you about your add, I'm interested in meeting you. What would I do about my job though, would I be quitting it to be a house wife?"

Elizabeth read over her response a few times nervously before sending the email with a sigh.

Ryan never thought he would get anyone to reply to his ad. But then, one night he was sitting on the couch in his house with his laptop when he got a message. He opened it and read Elizabeth's response, then he looked at the picture and smiled. He liked what he saw. She wasn't a stick which was good because he like women who had real curves. He wrote back and included a picture of himself, "Hi, Elizabeth. I'm Ryan and I would be interested in meeting you, too. You would be quitting your job and move it with me to be a housewife and to give birth to my children."

Elizabeth had been in the middle of making dinner when her phone started to play the ringtone she had set for her email and picked up her phone, checking to see who it was. She couldn't help but to grin when she saw that it was Ryan getting back to her, she read through his reply and blushed lightly as she read that he really did want her as the mother of his children. She had never thought of becoming a mother before, but that was because all her friends always turned their noses up at the thought of being mothers. Looking at the picture of the man, her jaw dropped slightly and she was shocked that someone as handsome as him needed to look online for a wife. "When would you like to meet and where?" She sent back to him as she lightly bit her bottom lip, taking a deep breath, she also sent her number with the message before getting back to making her dinner.

Ryan got Elizabeth's message and read it over. He thought about it for a moment and then wrote a reply, "I know a really nice park we can meet at. There are always a lot of people around so you don't have to worry about me trying to kidnap you our something." he gave her the location of the park and then wrote, "How about tomorrow afternoon? Will that work for you? Would you mind if I called you Beth for short?" then he gave her his cell phone number.

Elizabeth had just finished dinner and was sitting down to eat when her phone went off again, checking it and seeing that it was Ryan again, she couldn't help but to smile again. "Hmm, that does seem like a safe place to meet." She said to herself as she lightly tapped a finger against her glass, lightly biting her bottom lip as she thought. "Tomorrow is fine with me, it's my day off so I won't have any problems with meeting you then. And yes you can call me Beth. I can't wait to meet you, I hope you have a good night." She sent with a smile, putting his number in her phone and gave it one of her favorite songs as a ringt.

Ryan got Beth's message and smiled. He replied, "Great! I'll be there around 2. I'll be at a bench near the large fountain in the middle of the park." He sent the message and smiled. He couldn't wait for the next day.

The next day, he was sitting at the bench. Just before 2. He was wearing a blue denim button up shirt, blue jeans and brown boots. He had to admit he was kind of nervous.

The next day, Beth got up bright and early, taking a shower and trying to figure out what to do with her hair and clothes, she settled with putting her hair up into a messy bun, some of her red hair falling gently into her face, a nice green knee length dress paired with a pair of matching green heels. It was her usual date outfit and she wanted to make a good impression on Ryan, though she wasn't sure dressing like this was the best idea since he was looking to bring her into the mountains to be his wife, but she didn't really own anything for camping or hiking or anything like that.

She made it to the park just before 2 and started to look around for Ryan, she checked her phone to look at the picture he sent before looking up to see him. "Ryan?" She called out to him slightly nervously as she walked forward and waved slightly to him.

Ryan smiled when he saw Beth. She looked like the perfect city girl. Just what he wanted. He wanted to take a city girl and show her a better way of life. A way from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Ryan stood up when Beth reached him, "Nice to meet you, Beth." He gave her a small hug. "Have a seat." They sat down on the bench. "You look very nice... So tell me, why does a city girl like you want to give up the city and move up in to the mountains to be the wife of a man you've never met until today?"

"It's nice to meet you too." She said with a smile on her face and was more than happy to return the hug and sat down next to Ryan on the bench and lightly brushed off her dress. "Thank you, so do you. I'm getting tired with the people here, only thinking about themselves, turning their backs on people they say are their friends...its just starting to get so tiring and I don't want to put up with these people who claim to be my friends." She said with a soft sad sigh, her eyes showing just how worn out city life was making.

Ryan smiled, "You sound just like I did a year ago. I was the owner of a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. I made a lot of money through my company and various investments. But I wasn't happy. I hated the rat race. The back stabbing. So I sold my business and retired up to my cabin in the woods. And, it was the best thing I've ever done. My doctor says that I'm healthier than I've been in years."

"The stress is really bad for a person. I use to party a lot, but lately I find myself just withdrawing from everything that I use to love doing because of the people, I just stay at home and listen to music and talk to people online." She said with a sigh. "I've never lived in the woods before, never even gone camping, I was an only child so my parents never saw a reason to bring me camping or anything like that since I didn't have a brother." Beth added as she looked over to Ryan, she hoped that he wouldn't mind that.

Ryan smiled a little, "Well, that's fine that you've never been camping. My cabin is very modern. I have brand new appliances, a nice flat screen TV and Wi-Fi. I might have shunned city life but Modern technology just can't be done away with. You will be in charge of the household tasks, like the cooking and the cleaning plus taking care of the children. But, don't worry, I do like to cook so I will be cooking some nights."

It was a relief to Elizabeth that she would still have all the comforts of home and she wouldn't be doing anything that she wasn't use to there like skinning animals or something like that. "I can do that stuff no problem." She said with a bright smile on her face as she sat up a bit straighter, her eyes shining a bit. She had never told any of her friends before, but she really did want to be a mother. "How many kids were you thinking of?" She asked as she absently placed a hand over her lower stomach.

Ryan smiled when Beth smiled. She had such a wonderful smile. She seemed to perk up a bit when she found out she would be in charge of the household tasks. When she asked about how many kids he wanted, he smiled when he saw her touch her lower stomach. "Well, I would like one of each... But I think no more than four would be good. I built the house with four extra bedrooms. So we would be ready if we were so blessed. There is one thing you should know. If you are going to be my wife you will have to do everything I say. Now, You don't have to worry. I won't make you do crazy stuff but when I say something I want you to do it... Plus, I want to choose what you wear every day. Again you don't have to worry you'll be properly dressed, I just want to choose your clothes. Would you be okay with that?"

Elizabeth was a bit unsure about being ordered around, but she was sure that it would be just the same as work really and it wouldn't be so bad to have someone pick out her clothes for, hell some women pair for someone to do that. "Yes, that would be fine with me...but would I get a say in what our children would be names?" She asked, biting her bottom lip and shifting slightly in her seat, she didn't know if she would be able to do this if she didn't get at least that small say in the life of the children she would give birth to.

Ryan nodded when Beth asked if she could have a say in the children's names, "Sure... but I would like our first daughter's name to be Annabelle... I've always loved that name. I hope you don't mind. There is one more thing... I would also like you to grow your hair out longer. I love long hair and and I love red hair. Maybe to the top of your butt. If you do that I promise to help you take care of it. I hope you don't think it's creepy." He was really starting to fall for Beth. He hoped she was as well.

Elizabeth couldn't help but to smile at the name that he had picked out for their first daughter already. "I like that name, I think that was my grandmother's middle name. It will be nice to be able to kind of name my first daughter after her." She said with a smile, more than happy to agree with that idea. Beth ran her fingers through her hair at the next request but gave a nod of her head, if she had someone to help her brush it, it wouldn't be such a problem having long hair. "As long as I can get it trimmed still, just to get rid of split ends."

Ryan smiled when she said that she liked the name Annabelle. When she asked if she could get her hair trimmed to take care of spit ends he said, "Sure... You can get it trimmed... I hope you don't mind me saying this but, I'm really starting to fall for you Beth... I think this was meant to be... Is there anything you would like to ask me?" He hoped that she was starting to fall for him. She was perfect in his eyes.

Beth felt her heart flutter in her chest at his words, maybe this was fait that this had happened and that they met like this? She was really glad that she had taken this chance to meet him and even just to reply to his ad, something she never would have done with most guys. "Would we have an actual wedding, if we do, when would we be getting married? When would I be moving in?" She asked Ryan, already trying to figure out when she would hand in her notice at work and for her apartment to move out.

Ryan smiled at Beth's questions, "Well, I don't need a piece of paper saying we are married. But, if you want to have an actual wedding we can. And, I would like for you to move in as soon as possible." He couldn't believe this was happening. He never thought anyone would be interested in his posting but here was Beth ready to give up her life in the city to be his wife and the mother of his children. "When you do move in you are free to bring anything you want... except clothes. I want you to give away all of your old clothes except for your nicest suit with a skirt. You are to wear that the day you move in. I will buy you a whole wardrobe of new clothes for you to wear in your new life with me."

Back
Top Bottom