Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralin Silverlief

Super-Earth
RP ideas.

Game scenarios:
(In no particular preference order)

Elder Scrolls, Cyrodiil, time of Oblivion in the lands around the Imperial Palace. Loved Oblivion, it was my introduction to Elder Scrolls. Went back and played the others. Haven't played Skyrim yet.
Fallout, Preferably the Washington area as in Fallout 3. This, again, was my introduction to this game. I went back and played the first two but prefer 3. Fallout 4 is beyond the capability of my computer and can't upgrade it anytime soon, so I'm unfamiliar with it.
StarCraft universe, Loved this game from the first. I really liked the morally grey areas that were prevalent in the game. There was no completely good or completely evil. If someone could play a really good Kerrigan that would be great. I always liked her. Not that condoned all she did, but I could understand why and sympathize with her.
Mass Effect Universe, Loved the optional endings. Few games make that effort. And many of the characters are fully realized and explored. Plus if want to know about that universe there is a database provided in game.
F.E.A.R. Universe, Loved this series up until 3. Then, sadly, they handed it to an american horror director. Worst move ever. American horror sucks ass. FEAR was based more on Japanese psychological horror and they should have left it that way. (*COUGH* Here endeth the ranting for today. Or at least until my little pea brain wanders off again.) But if someone could work the FEAR universe and run players through it, that would be awesome.
Rise of Legends Universe, Don't think this was a popular game, so don't know how many may have heard of it, but I liked the mixture of Steampunk tech, Future tech and magic.

Movie/T.V. Scenarios:
(Some might be considered games as well, but I saw them first on the big screen or the boob tube, so they're listed here.)

Star Wars Universe, Please keep in mind that I am only familiar with the movies. The only book I read on it was Splinter of the Minds Eye, and I never played the game. Any of them. But I always loved how Lucas melded the typically fantasy, sword and sorcery genre with Sci Fi.
Star Trek Universe, What can I say? I was born in 66, the same year that Star Trek first aired. I literally grew up with it.
Babylon 5 Universe, Not necessarily on the station, but the general Canon of the series.
Battlestar Galactica, The more recent SyFy release. I had always liked the original, but in my opinion the newer one blows it away.
AVP Universe, or Aliens Versus Predator, for those who are unfamiliar with it. I liked the movies, though I wished they would go into more depth concerning the Predator race. The games, though, were great, I loved how the storylines crossed each other in 2, they were great for play and replay. Except the part where I only had a frickin knife to fight the Queen and only a slim spire to dance around. (Handed controller to son to deal with it)

Book Scenarios:
(Again, some of these might be able to placed elsewhere, but I read them first)

Rachel Morgan (Hollows) Alternate reality, Red Head. Need I say more? Well I could, actually. A Red Head who carries handcuffs......

(Runs down the street and hauls mind from the gutter, getting back to the task at hand)
Where were we? Right, books.

Anita Black alternate reality, Another hot woman who carries handcuffs.

Noooooooo (Grabs mind before it can run off again) We're not done yet.

Dietz anyone? Legion of the Damned universe, Awesome series. Love how he brought the Foreign Legion into the future.
Brainship Universe, A less known series by Anne McCaffrey, better known for her Dragonriders of Pern series.
Vatta's War Universe, Again a less known series by Elizabeth Moon who is better known for her Paksenarrion series.

This is by no means all inclusive. I am open to other ideas and formats.

(Reaches into bag and hands you a cookie, then a double shot of scotch straight up)
If you made it this far you deserve them.
Almost done, I promise. If you read my introduction then you probably think I lied my ass off about not knowing what to say. Actually it is true. The more I'm sure what to say, the less words I need to say it. The longer I express myself, the more I'm trying to figure out HOW to express myself. So no. I didn't lie in my introduction. Moving on …..

Sex/Smut
Not opposed. I may be getting old by I'm not dead. BUT:
1) I do need to RP with you some to get comfortable with you before I get into that. I cannot start an RP with you, having never spoken to you before, and just jump into a sex scene. Yeah, I'm the dinner and a movie type. Well, Alcohol will do.
2) I do not do RPs for the sole purpose of sex/smut. There has to be a good storyline involved.
3) You will not see a preference list. Sorry. I have to get to know you to even RP sex, I'm not about to simply hand out my personal sexual preferences. If I'm interested in a sexual RP with you, then we'll address them at that time. The more sexual scenes we do the more I'll be willing to express, meaning I'll show my kinkier tastes if I'm comfortable with you already.

(Hands you the rest of the bag of cookies and the rest of the bottle of Scotch)
If you actually read all this you REALLY deserve these. It means your either a glutton for punishment or that we might make one hell of an RP team.

RE: Lauralin

Some RP ideas with different characters.
I play the first in each pairing, you can play an OC of the requested sex.

M/F pairings

Aaron Blackthorn:
A hard nose detective of the modern world, but a man his Captain calls a neanderthal.
In a world of well dressed detectives with cells phones for contact and dictations and picture taking, Aaron is man who dresses in a trench coat, worn, but comfortable, shoes, rumpled pants and shirts. Sometimes even inappropriate T-shirts. He's a heavy smoking, over drinking cop who focuses on the job and has a tendency of bending the rules until they scream for mercy.
He carries a fold down poloroid camera, a notebook and fountain pen and relies on the radio in his car for contact, since he's never gotten a cell phone. He also carries a pair of theatre glasses that snap closed into a case for surveillance and telescoping mechanics mirror for looking around corners and under cars. While he carries the police issue glock 19, he also carries his own .44 magnum, which he prefers to use and a beretta 7.62 mm in an ankle holster.
He's all about the job. Hard working, always on the case, he lost his wife, who divorced him and she took their children. He has a hard time keeping partners, particularly after his first partner, the one who trained him, got killed.

The RP – I'd like a female character to catch his attention. A partner, most likely, but it doesn't have to be. A new Captain would make it interesting. His daughter if your into that kind of thing.
I was also thinking along the lines of a supernatural element for an RP with him. A female vampire who takes a liking to him, maybe. That would be a more light hearted one as well, since Blackthorn is a see it to believe it type of man.

F/F Pairings

Lauralin Silverlief:
Vampiress and Sorceress, originally of mostly elven blood. Not your typical vampiress though.
I'd like to see her in a modern, or maybe even future setting. She would be the owner of Defenders Incorporated. They handle personal, home and business security. They are even vetted for government contracts where civilian security firms are used instead of military personnel. She's very much a mystery, keeping out of the eyes of the public and the news cameras as much as possible.

The RP – A female character is sent to infiltrate her company. Either for intel, since the Defenders have their own R&D division and a lot of nice toys or maybe someone is seeking to cripple the company by trying to take out the owner/CEO herself. An alternate could be an organization that is aware of supernatural creatures and the woman is sent to kill Laura, only to find out that Laura is not one of the bloodthirsty vampires that wreak havoc and, in fact, is very serious about her protection company. Whatever brings the woman there, something develops between them that was completely unexpected.

F/M or F/F
Durham Red is a mutant. Her mutation gives her heightened strength, speed, reflexes and senses. On the down side she needs to drink blood to survive. She is not a vampire and can be killed with normal weapons, she's just tougher and heals faster than normal humans.
The Oscularum, a religious organization who believes god is on their side, want her disappeared. As in dead and disappeared. They don't want to catch her and execute her because that would make her a martyr for the Tenebre.
The Tenebre are a mutant organization bent on overthrowing the humans, which they don't consider themselves to be anymore, especially since the humans don't think they are either. A Legend of theirs tells them that Saint Scarlet of Durham will rise and lead them against the humans and they want Durham Red to lead and be the figurehead for their war. They want her alive. Even if she doesn't want to lead them, her presence in their ranks is all they need.
FLEA, the Federal Law Enforcement Agency, want Red captured for a variety of crimes. Theft, trafficking, murder, piracy and Assault, among lesser charges. They want to bring her to justice, which, to them, means locking her up and throwing away the cell.
And what does Red want? To be left alone to live her life in peace. She's not the threat the Oscularum believe her to be. She's not interested in the mutant's war. As for FLEA? Theft? How else is a woman supposed to live if she can't settle somewhere for more than a day, if that. Trafficking? She just delivered the package, she didn't ask what was in it, that was part of the deal. Murder? They started it. Piracy? They attacked her, to the victor goes the spoils. Assault? .... Well okay, she'll give them that one.
The RP? What happens when your character falls in with her and her two ship mates? Are you there by accident? Are you a bounty hunter? FLEA undercover agent? Tenebre secret agent? Oscularum special agent? Whatever you are, life with Red is never dull.

Updated:

Removed character sheet, since the more threads I read the more I realized it shouldn't go here.
Left general RP interests.
Added two specific RP ideas.
Will add more as I think of them.

Greetings,

Just a note to say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone. And any other holiday I might have missed. I don't practice either one myself, but no reason I can't respect the traditions of others. Anyway you deal with the day, hope you have a good one.

Lauralin Silverlief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom