Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko & Master: Neko Academy! (OOC)

Zeth said:
Posted my guy for consideration.

So, Elian refuses to be anyone's neko. If you want him, you kind of have to sneak up on him and force the collar on his neck. XD He'll be super mad at your character, but he's a precious tsundere so it's fine.

wiki234 said:
Made a second character >.> good luck to the owner if they can get her trust

That's fine. You don't need my accept if you already have one accepted character (unless of course it might need a confirmation on something.)

Well that makres it a tough choice. The stubborn cat guy or the sweet cat girl. Hmmm....

I Love this idea for an rp and will make a profile as soon as I can. Any character need a kitty sibling?

I mean I want to play a neko who is the sister of another character. I love playing with fun dynamics like that

If the story flows into your master and me meeting I'm okay with it but let's not force it.

This is a curious case.
I'll have my post bring them back to where she waits for her sister then.

Edit - God damn typo!!

I'm loving this rp ^.^ drama and passion. I could see this maybe to an slight fraction between the sisters which could lead to more juice drama. Also as MC sees Yuma happy she slowly trusts him

The man in me(Which is 100% me) is kinda hoping the ultimate destination for Ame and Yuma is a threeway with Colby :3 love triangle. More balance.

I know about how you like drama though, now. Lol. So probs not~

I wouldn't rule out a threesome if the story leads to that.

I see a few roads that Amelia could go down:
She tragically finds herself with a cruel person who slowly breaks Amy down and she need her big sister and Colby to save her.

Or as she gets use to hang out with other humans she warms up to people and becomes less of a bitch lol.

Back
Top Bottom