Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A shattered heart of glass [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
He was the king of his social circle, good at what he likes to do and he had a pretty girl in his lap to tell him everything he wanted to hear. What's worse is that she was sincere and when she grew sick, it was almost exactly what he had feared. He forsakened his studies, his teacher and friends to stay by her bedside. "I said forever...". And when she got better, nothing could keep him frowning for long. Not the friends he abandoned, not the studies he fell a year behind on, and not the teacher who would use to do anything for him.

That is, until she shattered his perfect smile. The one who built him up and held his heart so dear had suddenly fled his arms with only the words 'I don't love you anymore'. Broken, completely, the man his peers once called a king, a lion, now felt like was a fool and undeserving of a shred of the respect he once accepted so freely. He covers his face, he avoids others. As time passes, he no longer finds the once prince charming in his reflection, he sees a wretch and an abomination.

While she laughs and plays in lands far away, suitable mates and potential husbands aplenty, the fallen man simply sits on the wooden swing they once shared, now alone. "I said forever." He could barely muster the whisper, even as the Fall winds bury his once-charismstic voice. His peers and loved ones watch on from afar, denying that his fall could prolong itself even another month. They've played this 'one more month' game for years now.

There is no entertainment in the idea of chasing after the woman who had bolstered his confidence, no, she fled him. Betrayed, his friends await his pitiful plead for forgiveness. And yet, their doorsteps remain unstepped and the handsome man they once laughed and shared a beer with only continues to wither on that wooden swing. He doesn't seek someone new, he doesn't swallow his pride to laugh it all off. His heart wasn't a joke, and the punchline wasn't coming.

Somehow, this isn't the end of his story. No, this is merely a starting point. Though he lacks the degree of experience to accept his redeemable qualities, the lion isn't dead yet. Just fairly close.

Romance, Adventure, Fantasy, and smut if you need it.

This roleplay simply only needs to use the above precursor. It is kept loosely defined as to allow room for any sort of female character to enter stage and rebuild him. He could be human or vampire or whatever, magic can be a thing, modern or deeply fantasy settings permissible. The idea is that ultimately, through the love of someone truly sincere, he can redeem himself and return to his brave and bold past self. Please pm me with any sort of additions and desires from kinks to sideplots and detail your own character fairly. The male in the above story is supposed meant for your character, so I will create him differently for each request pm to better suite your ideas.

Rules:
Be polite and detailed. The more I know about what you think in each question, the better I can respond and the quicker we can roleplay.
Expect to write on the board or in a pm. While I have kik/skype, I don't prefer to use them. Unless you are wicked eager and an above average partner, it isn't likely that I will be convinced to use them.
Patience and understanding. Things come up, don't just dissappear, it is respectful to leave a notice before vanishing longer than three days. I know sometimes shit hits the fan, but I like to develop a deep connection to my rp partners, and having them just vanish without a word is like losing a limb to me.
Do alert me to anything you think might turn you off or may be way out of bounds. While I derive a beautifully intense satisfaction from my roleplays, I do understand that it is fairly common to not feel that way and other Bluemoon roleplayers just write for funsies. I am not the kind of pervert to tell every one of my partners when/if I feel that way about our characters, since some think it is gross, but it is a feeling that I intentionally write for and I prefer likeminded partners.

A super informal request thread that I will probably actually bump here and there. Pm your ideas if you wanna start a roleplay with me! I am a very friendly and accepting guy, so don't let any fear of rejection stop you!

Bump.

This got quite a bit of attention. That makes me smile. Let's see who else I meet and plan with thanks to this thread!

Bump number two~

Definitely getting what I need out of this! However, there is still room for anyone holding a lingering interest in this! Feel free to pm me ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom