Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Partner's Interested in Plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Table of Contents
1. Plots
2. Kinks (Ons/Offs)
3. About me, What I want in a partner

[Plots

Mob Boss’ Payment.
“Remember Miss Claire, my boss can decide to collect full payment if he so desires,” the contractor warned the school girl as she was about to sign the final line at the bottom that would make her legally obligated to follow the contract.

She still signed, she had no other options and was drowning in debt. Claire believed with her two part time jobs she could use one to pay for her rent in the shady apartment she now lived in, and the other to slowly pay off the loan that she took out. It was a lot of money to her, but apparently not to the mob boss or the contractor who had laughed at her amount - medical bills was a lot for a girl still trying to get through school.

But when the mob boss decides to collect and full and she doesn’t have the full amount...what is Claire to do?

-- The mob boss either decides to use her for himself, either as a secretary and use her for his own pleasures, or borrow her out. For example, have her work in a dancer as a nightclub, but one of her teachers sees her and blackmails her, she has to service those that come to the club sometimes if the mob boss wants the customer to be sweetened to a deal, and possibly use him for himself on occasion. Can go either way!

Queen of Barbarians. [CLOSED]
Princess Evelynn felt as though she should be in handcuffs as she stared out at the open road from the carriage she was riding in. For decades there had been a war between her family’s kingdom, the KIngdom of Arlin, and the Barbarians of the North (as they knew them). But with a newenemy coming from the West, those that call themselves Wraiths, her father has called for a cease fire. After a few negotiations, in order to make certain her father doesn’t turn on them, he has offered his daughter to the King, or leader of the Barbarians.

Evelynn now must accomodate for the new life she must lead and understand the culture of these Barbarians, being accepted as a leader will be more difficult than Evelynn anticipates.

-- Barbarian King/Leader can be as viscious and demanding of her as he wants, does he expect her to birth her many sons? Or expect her to be a righteous warrior that will help defend her people?

Escaped Convict
He had gotten out, he couldn’t believe that he actually got out of that place. He was running for his life, but it was the first time he had been free in so long! He pushed out of his mind how high he felt in that moment though, he needed a place to hide out for the time being.

Breaking out from the treeline, he stumbled into someone’s open backyard. Lucky for him, the door was unlocked - he quickly entered without a second thought. Looking around the ‘mud room’ he had entered, a small room with the washer and dryer, used to keep muddy shoes and wet clothes in one area, he realized he entered the house of the guard. A single guard had physically and verbally abused him while he was in that hell hole. He saw a picture of him and another girl, the image made him angry and he intended on getting out of there quickly…

Entering the rest of the home, he finds the daughter home alone. Revenge is what comes immediately to mind...how will he do so?

-- Can either be a short rp where he has revenge there and then leaves her/kills her. Or, why not prolong the revenge? Take her for him to enjoy, she’s the spitting image of her father, and he has a lot of aggression pent up from that Hell hole.

Training.
He liked the look of her, the way she moved, her personality, the way she smelled, he was drunk on her. He enjoyed other women, but he always imagined her on all fours, her body, her bent on her knees and whispering "Master" to him. He's going on a business trip, usually he would take his secretary, instead he decides to take his hard working internship with him. There he makes his move to make her his conquest, thinking he just needs a taste of her...but what happens when he just can't get enough?

-- Think 50 Shades of Grey BUT NOT with the terrible characters. We can prolong this and after the trip, you have a contract drawn up that would protect both from any legal issues but you get to have her as much as you want.

Soul Mates [Star Wars RP]
This had to be the end, the ground was rushing towards him and no matter how much he pulled up he could not soften the landing. This is how he would go? Not falling to his Master or a Jedi, but by crash landing? Darkness enveloped him as he felt the impact.

“Can you hear me? Stay with me! He’s losing a lot of blood…” he heard a female’s voice say, but he could not open his eyes as much as he wanted.
When he woke finally, his head was pounding and he was lying on a futon on the ground. He sensed someone force sensitive near him, he looked around but didn’t see anyone. Was he captured by the enemy? A door opened and in walked a human girl, he saw no lightsaber on her, but he couldn’t quite see her since the only light in the room was now a small lamp she carried.

“You’re awake,” she sounded surprised as she moved towards him, placing the lamp down to reveal her face to him, he suddenly felt a shift in the universe - as though this person was someone he needed to protect no matter what.

-- I would like for you to play a Zabrak, for them to have a feral and primal sort of behavior when it comes to “mating”. I can explain this more in a Personal Message if you need me to. Involve a lot of politics, for example he crash landed on a planet where using the Force is forbidden. The police of the city she lives in his now looking for him, though she harbors him in secret so he won’t be killed.

The Assassin's Mark (Modern Assassin's Creed).
His target was easy, the CEO, the leader behind the Templars in modern day. Getting to the man would not be easy, all elevators are sectioned off when he leaves, he arrives to a remote garage that only his vehicle is in, and he is then taken to his home with armed body guards. The Order decides an infiltrator is the best option, there the assassin come across the CEO's daughter. He decided to get close to her, since she is one of the few that has access to see her father. But getting close to her is no easy task, and once he has started the chase why has he suddenly started falling in love?

-- If you can play someone similar to Altair or Ezio, great. If not, let your mind go wild.

Kinks

Casualness
Clothed Sex
Consensual
Dirty Talking
Inexperience (My Character)
Orgasm Control
Orgasm Denial
Teasing
Very Experienced Partners
Giving Oral Sex
Non-Consesual
Forced Nudity
Sexual Restraints
Master / Submissive
Master / Pet
Master / Slave
Humiliation
Command / Obey
Spanking
Objectification
Degradation

Incest (Daddy/Daughter, Uncle/Niece)
Alien / Human
Breeding
Vaginal Virginity
Anal Virginity
Anal Training
Pissing (as punishment/humiliation/degradation)
Sexual Licking
Non-Sexual Licking
Cum Marking
Addictive Cum
Foot Fetish
Futa (Partner)
Male (Partner)
Bondage
Leash/Collar
Gags

Toilet Play
Squirting
The word “giggle”
Vore
Gore
Snuff
Anal Rape

About Me
I am a swimmer in college with a part time job. My schedule is already pretty loaded so this place is supposed to be just for me to relax and enjoy a creative outlet.

Since this has happened to me in the past: I have a right not to respond to you. If I’m not interested or get to busy, ask a couple times if everything is okay sure but you have no right to harass me and try to guilt me for a response. I will do my best to respond but know that I have a right as well to tell you to leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom