Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pack's Bitch (Kobrakid92 X KnightCreep)

KnightCreep said:
The alpha slid the rest of his shaft into Jerry. "Relax and spread your legs. It will make this less painful."

Jerry took a deep breath before spreading his legs. He couldn't see how anything would make it less painful than it already was.

Riyro moaned and began thrusting. "That's it... Good boy..." He rubbed Jerry's testicles with his paws. "Are you enjoying this?"

Jerry grunted and gasped as Riyro thrusted. When he felt Riyro's paw massage his testicles he felt his cock grow hard and let out a soft pleasurable moan.

"There... Doesn't that feel good?" Riyro asked as he continued thrusting and rubbing. He wanted Jerry to enjoy being the pack's bitch.

Jerry's grunts and gasps of pain slowly turned into moans and sighs of pleasure. "Oh god yes." he moaned. He began pushing back against Riyro.

Riyro began to pick up speed. "Good... You'll pleasure every member of the pack, so get used to this feeling."

Jerry could only moan and enjoy the feeling of Riyro's increased speed. "Harder, fuck me harder." he moaned.

Riyro was more than happy to obey. He began thrusting harder and deeper, giving them both more pleasure. "Who's my bitch?"

Jerry moaned at Riyro's thrusting. "I'm your bitch." he moaned. His mind was going blank and his head spinning in ecstasy.

"Yes. Please. Please let me come." he moaned. He could feel his orgasm growing and he couldn't hold it much longer.

"Then cum. Once you do, you will belong to my pack," Riyro moaned out. He was approaching his own orgasm.

It didn't take much longer before he couldn't hold back anymore. Jerry came hard, his cum shooting onto the grass bed below the two, his tongue now hanging out of his mouth as he enjoyed being Riyro's bitch.

Jerry moaned as he felt his ass fill up from Riyro's seed. He pushed back against Riyro, clenching his muscles, trying to milk every drop from his cock.

Riyro panted as his knot deflated. "Good boy... Are you ready to be marked as a member of my pack?"
(Are you ok with watersports and/or biting?)

Jerry breathed heavily trying to snap back to normal. Whatever that was anymore. He nodded at being marked for the pack.
(watersports, no. biting, yes.)

Riyro pulled out and moved to Jerry's face. "Lay on your back." He growled lowly, telling Jerry that he wanted to be obeyed that very moment.

Jerry did as he was ordered and moved to lay on his back. He was curious as to what Riyro had in store for him next.

Jerry winced and almost jumped at the sudden bite to his tip. He let out a sigh of relief seeing that it was still there after Riyro was finished with it.

Riyro smirked. "You are now part of the pack. I hope you're ready to pleasure the others now."

Jerry took a quick breath before getting back on his hands and knees, his ass facing the entrance into the room. He knew what was coming next and he strongly doubted that he'd be allowed a break until the entire pack was satisfied.

Riyro barked three times and the entire pack rushed into the room. One wolf mounted Jerry's ass while two other wolves put their cocks on his lips. The rest of the pack waited for their turn.

Jerry moaned as he was mounted. While the wolf fucked him from behind his mouth went back and forth between the two cocks in front of his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom