Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pack's Bitch (Kobrakid92 X KnightCreep)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
An omega wolf was sitting at the very edge of a human camp. The human had trespassed on the pack's territory. 'This is sure to make me a gamma,' the wolf thought as he approached the human's tent.

Jerry had decided to take the week off and escape society. What better way to do that then to go camping? He set out into the woods on his own with everything he'd need and set up camp when he found a suitable spot. He got a fire started just in time before nightfall so he could keep warm. He'd just finished eating some fish he'd caught earlier in the day from a nearby river. He decided to take an extra step to keep warm and enjoy some homemade brew. He got up from his campfire and went into his tent to grab his flask when he heard what sounded like footsteps outside. He slowly emerged from his tent to be greeted with the sight of a wolf.

He immediately froze in place and slowly looked around to see if the wolf was alone. "Oh shit." he thought to himself. He hadn't brought any weapons with him aside from a small knife for carving, and it was back inside the tent of all places.

The wolf tackled the human and bared his teeth. The message was clear: 'Stay still'. The wolf howled, signaling the rest of the pack.

Three other wolves ran into the clearing. The largest of the wolves approached the human. "Speak your name, and you will not be harmed," he said in a low growl.

Jerry barely had a moment to make a sound before the wolf had tackled him to the ground. He was sure he was a goner, that was until the wolf spoke. He was shocked enough to stay still and silent until the rest of the pack arrived. He looked over at the larger wolf, presumably the alpha, shocked that he too could talk. "Jerry" he managed to say. "How can you talk?" he softly asked in confusion.

"I was blessed by Lupa herself," the alpha said. "My name is Riyro. You will obey me and my pack, or Lupa will be guiding your soul to the Underworld." He barked at the wolf on top of Jerry. The wolf moved off of the human. "Stand up and follow me."

Jerry slowly stood up and followed Riyro. "I have to be dreaming. There's no way this is real." he told himself. As he followed the wolf he struggled to convince himself that he'd just drank too much and was fast asleep inside his tent.

Riyro scratched Jerry's leg, causing a great amount of pain. "Dreaming, huh? How's that for dreaming? Now shut up and hurry up. I want to return to the den before sunrise."

"Ouch!" exclaimed Jerry. Ok so he wasn't dreaming. That still didn't help explain anything. He followed the pack in silence.

The pack entered a cave. There were five other wolves in the cave. Every member of the pack was a male. Surprisingly, the den was kept almost completely clean.

"You'll have to excuse the mess, we don't get visitors often," Riyro said.

Jerry waited for his eyes to adjust and saw the other wolves. He wondered how it was a pack of all males. "What mess?" Jerry asked. The den looked rather clean for being occupied by a pack of wolves.

"It's usually spotless," Riyro said. He led Jerry to the very back of the cave. There was a small room with a bed of grass and leaves. "Strip and lay in the bed."

"Uh huh." he said a tad off guard. He followed Riyro into the back and saw the bed. "What?" he asked confused.

"I SAID STRIP!" the alpha ordered with a loud growl. He wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Either you do it on your own, or I rip them off of you and rip your dick off!"

With that he began stripping his clothes off. Once he was naked he walked over to the grass bed and layed down on it. He decided not to ask questions or protest, less he want his junk forcefully removed.

"Good boy," Riyro smirked as he laid next to Jerry. "As you saw, we have no females in our pack. We've been forced to mate with one another. Unfortunately, no one wants to be the bitch. That's where you come in. If you do well, I may order my pack to be gentle with you."

Jerry listened to Riyro as he spoke. To say he was in shock was an understatement. His night went from camping, to being attacked then kidnapped by wolves, and now to being a packs new bitch. At the current moment, things didn't seem like they could get much worse. "How long do I have to be here?" he asked.

"Until the pack finds a female," Riyro said. "Get on all fours. I want you right now."his cock became erect.

Jerry let out a defeated sigh. There was no escape that didn't involve death or loss of something important. He slowly rolled over and got on his hands and knees.

Riyro mounted his new bitch. "I'll be gentle if you promise to behave." His tip pressed on Jerry's entrance.

Jerry breathed heavily as he felt the tip of Riyro's cock press against his virgin hole. "I'll behave." he managed to say.

Riyro slowly pushed his canine cock into Jerry. "Ooh... You're a tight little bitch, aren't you?" He stopped when half of his penis was inside of Jerry.

KnightCreep said:
Riyro slowly pushed his canine cock into Jerry. "Ooh... You're a tight little bitch, aren't you?" He stopped when half of his penis was inside of Jerry.

Jerry let out a cry of pain as he felt Riyro enter him. He stayed absolutely still until he stopped, thinking his entire length was in him, and tried to catch his breath.

Riyro rubbed Jerry's ass. "Your body will learn to adjust to a dick in your ass. Are you ready for the rest of my penis?"

Jerry's eyes shot open when he said the rest. He felt like he couldn't take any more. He didn't really have a choice in the matter at this point though. He breathed for a moment before nodding.

The alpha slid the rest of his shaft into Jerry. "Relax and spread your legs. It will make this less painful."

Back
Top Bottom