Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The VVitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorakitty

Moon
Hey everyone, this is a bit of a strange one but I can't get the thought out of my head. This prompt applies to anyone who has seen the horror film "The Witch", except I'm going to have my own little twists on it, specifically the ending. I'm open to any discussion or ideas too though :3.

Now in this version I don't mind if the story takes place in modern times or in the 1600's. I'll play myself, living in the country either by myself or with family. Strange things start happening in my and the surrounding dark woods. Something evil is there and it wants me. Does it want to turn me into a witch? Maybe it's enslaved fuckpet? Who knows, either way I'll end up disrobing and walking into those dark woods.

I'd love to discuss more ideas about what should happen and how it's should happen with anyone who's interested.

My kinks include: Legs/Feet, stockings, socks etc, getting dirty/messy, much older men/women, all kinds of bdsm, pet play, non con, bad endings, body stockings, harnesses, mind control, stalking, corruption and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom