Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILF Adventurer (FxF looking for female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyBushLover

Super-Earth
This RP will take place 5 years after my Previous RP

5 Years have passed since the Talmora Empire unified the continent of Nirn completly, and 1 year since the Warrior Princess, Amaranta the VI, took the throne. Her reign has been peaceful, however she knows many live miserably, unjustice is normal in many cities and that there are many bandits to eliminate. One of the many actions she took was to send Meridia Phontemus, one of her most trusted officers, and one of her favorite lovers, to travel around all the continent to fight all those who break the law and help those in need.

How your character gets in? Well we can discuss that. My idea is that your character was born in a family of proud swordsmen. Meridia at some point arrives to the village or city where this family lives. For some reason the father of your character hears about the Meridia's skill with the sword and asks her for a friendly match Meridia wins easily, she does not only wins the match but also your character's admiration who decides to follow Meridia in her lustful travels.

I will leave Meridia's character sheet here for those who have read this far.

14370318_1107421376011589_6737733000426958524_n.jpg

Name: Meridia Phontemus
Height: 1,76mts.
Weight: Wont say
Breast size: Wont say

Dislikes: Swallowing and being interrupted

Info: One of The Empress Elite Officers, Meridia, who lost her virginity with cousin at the age of 16, was born in the Phontemus family, which has served Amaranta's family for centuries. She is married and has given birth to twins. After the unification was complety she thought she could live without her sword and shield and enjoy life with her chidren, however this changed when some bandits attacked her manor, after killing them all she realized there was much to be done and gave the Empress the crazy idea of traveling around the continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom