Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A few new F X F RP cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaG

Planetoid
Hi and thank you for taking a look.

In RL I am 27 years old, a nurse and a lesbian (guys, if you do not understand what a lesbian is, try looking it up in the dictionary! Oh, and I can prove I am female – can you?). I am also submissive by nature which is reflected in my RP preferences, My F-List can be accessed from my signature block and please PM me if you wish to know anything else. I can write pretty much as often as you wish and as much as you wish.

So, a few new cravings which I hope you will like.

1. SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!

A BDSM club are holding a slave auction following their annual dinner evening. A selection of slaves and submissives have either volunteered to be sold in the auction or have been put up for auction by their owner. Most are offered for auction for a night or a week but the final lot in the auction is a very attractive 21 year old, called Lisa Carrick (MC) who has put herself up for auction on a permanent 24/7 basis to the highest bidder but only for a lesbian. With the proviso that the purchaser is lesbian (YC), she is willing to be sold to a single female, a couple or even a group and is prepared to live in with her purchaser if so required.

2. THE DORMITORY SLAVE

An 18 year old girl at an all girl’s boarding school (MC) is caught masturbating in her bed whilst sniffing another girl’s panties. The other 11 girls in the dormitory decide to punish her by turning her into the dormitory slave. YC is the ringleader of the other girls and she decides on appropriate punishments and humiliations which will be enforced on MC. How it progresses is up for discussion.

3. HANDMAID FOR THE PRINCESS

When the daughter of Crown Prince Hakim, ruler of the Saudi Arabian province of Al Jawf, reached her eighteenth birthday, His Highness felt that she, Princess Ameerah (YC), should have an English handmaid whose duties will also include schooling her in how to be a lady in the upper class societies around the world. 23 year old Jasmin Greenbank (MC) is employed but is not aware that Princess Ameerah is a spoiled brat who sees Jasmin as her personal slave who is required to cater for her every need, and that does mean every need!

4. LOVING SISTERS!

22 year old Melody Stewart (YC) had a special surprise for her sister Emma (MC) on her eighteenth birthday. She told her that she and her friends were taking her out clubbing for the evening. Emma was delighted and excited. Her older sister usually did not bother with her very much and certainly had never taken her clubbing with her friends before. However, the evening was not what she had expected. Far from being an evening of fun and dancing, she found herself as the central character in an evening of lesbian debauchery during which she was subjected to every depravity and humiliation she could imagine, and many more which she never could have imagined.

Choose any of the following images for MC or suggest another if you prefer.

girl1nhsdd.jpg

GIRL 1
girl2c9kj2.jpg

GIRL 2
girl3e3jeb.jpg

GIRL 3
girl43xoxf.jpg

GIRL 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom