Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi-Para Hardcore Kink Smut Addict!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemoon,

I'm ashamed (in the titilating way) to admit to you all that I am an absolute shameless roleplay addict of the (second) worst kind. I'm not into snuff and gore and bad ends, but I love the kinky way into the taboo. If you don't mind me spiking the punch I'll invite you to do the same; we're all adults here. Let's have some fun.

I want deep dark need. I want enthusiastic, passionate fun. I want both of us rushing to the computer, logging on and holding our breath for a New Message. I want to indulge in all the stuff we can't or wouldn't want to do in real life. This should be a safe place for experimenting with nasty and outlandish things. Fantasy with a capital F. I'm not interested if it isn't filthy.

ON

Cum: My favorite fetish. Buckets. You can't bring enough, cumplay of every kind.
Group: I'm happy to play multiple characters so long as there's plenty of cock and depravity to go around.
Subjugation: Misogynistic alternate realities, paid contracts, acknowledged understandings. One way or another, the men in story understand they can do wihat they like with MC(s) and be adored for it.
Humiliation: Videotaping, exhibitionism, public, slutty clothes, prostitution etc. Love it to death.
Xeno: Aliens, anthros, beast, tentacle monsters, demons, whathaveyou. Bring it on!
Bimbo: More just the thrill of playing someone who can get away with the whole silly bombshell deal, whether they're actually base in thought or smart enough to play the bimbo card.
Fun Tone: A subtle but crucial tweak; I need it to be a situation where the women want to be there. It's possible to love being treated badly! If you don't know what I mean then please consider responding twice.

Check http://mybimbolove.tumblr.com/archive for an idea of my taste in character pictures. I play in PM, multi-para, I consider myself advanced lit. I've been playing this way for over ten years, I'm hard to shock and I don't judge. If you have an idea, a plot, a story, if you find a few pictures in my tumblr you want to link me and discuss how they inspire me (preferably all of those!), please PM me! Don't be shy, I LOVE dirty talk and nasty details. Even if I don't like the same things as you, I'll likely appreciate and respect the effort. You might find me even more flexible than I appear.

PM me.

I just wanted to say that I am extremely interested in your request. I sent a PM to you, but I was on my phone, so I'm afraid I wasn't able to give much from it, but I'd love to discuss something with you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom