Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Porcelain's Posting Place

PorcelainBones

Planetoid
I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile now, so while I sit here on my day off with nothing to do, I figured why not? So this will be my journal I guess you could say. I'll be posting my thoughts, emotions, what's going on in my crazy mind of mine along with any information about my outside life that I feel may be important to my partners. Basically, just like everyone else's journals mine will be filled with things that I feel like posting about. I may not end up using this very often, or I may use it a lot, either way I just thought it would be nice for my to be able to post somewhere about whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted.

Comments are welcome from those of you who feel like commenting as long as your comments are polite and pertain to the post in someway or form.

For now, that's all I really have to offer this thread. I hope you all are having a wonderful day and have a great weekend!

tumblr_obrdv4LuFp1vs9shbo1_250.gif

September 18, 2016:
BLEH
My mental state today is honestly shit. I'm having one of those days when you wake up in a bad mood and you just know today isn't going to be your day. Of course I had work today and after only about two hours I got a migraine and felt like I was going to die. But lucky me, being that it was a Sunday and Sundays are our busiest days, I had to suck it up for another six hours and deal with it. My mind is not in a happy place and I want to cry, and scream, and punch something all for no reason and it's exhausting. Depression is terrible and though most days I'm fine, and I've really overcome this mental illness of mine, the days that aren't good really are shit.
kaos-pinkusagi01_zpscefd470a.gif~c200

Back
Top Bottom