Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Knock on the Door (Wave and kinky-bunny)

WaveVelour

Star

All kinds of badges attached to the small backpack wobbled about as the playful captain of the cheerleader squad skipped down the street. With her blonde, wavy ringlets swaying in the soft wind, she had the looks of an innocent cute girl. Especially with those bright hazel eyes of hers. She was on her way to one of her friends’ home. That friend of hers was also the cocky captain’s biggest rival in school. Even though there wasn’t really a big deal between the two, even the slightest matters were enough to annoy the brash captain. From the outside, she had the looks of a harmless, delightful girl. She had a fit body thanks to all of the practice and exercising she had been doing. But in reality she had a wicked mind, who enjoyed the helpless moans of her victims.

Cheerful blonde stopped halfway through her walk and took of her backpack. She crouched down carefully not to show what she had under her black, circle skirt. It wasn’t as short as the skirt of her cheerleader outfit, but still, it wasn’t possible for her not to reveal her sensuous legs in black stockings as she opened her backpack and checked its contents. While she was busy looking into her bag, shadow of a middle aged man fell upon her. She immediately close her backpack containing items she was hoping to use today and looked up at the man standing before her. “You need anything dear? Are you lost?” The man asked politely, offering his help. It didn’t take long for him to recognize the girl’s face though. “Wait? I know you. You are one of Anna’s friends right? Judy… Julie…” He continued as he tried to remember her name. “Julia!” The cheerleader corrected the man with lowered brows. “Yeah, I know Anna. She has her mother’s beauty.” Julia said before standing up. “Oh, you met my wife?” The man asked in confusion. “No. But I can see her dad now.” Blonde girl replied with a wide grin. Although it was clear that the man was annoyed, he walked away without saying anything, probably thinking Julia didn’t worth his time.

Soon after, Julia proceeded on her way. Anna wasn’t her concern at the moment, or any of that ordinary girl’s relatives for that matter. Another girl from her school, someone she had deemed as her rival was engaging her attention. She was pretty determined to teach that so called rival of hers a lesson for all the back talk she had been doing lately. And in Julia’s twisted mind, it was enough to punish someone accordingly. And there was something very arousing in doing all those kinky things the blonde had in mind at her friend’s own home. As the house she was headed showed up in the distance, Julia’s mind filled with thoughts, mostly about the ways she was willing to punish her deserving friend. Should she start by putting some pink tint around her delicate hips or should she tie her up first? Imagining her friend in several bondage positions was enough to put a wide smile on cheerleader’s lovely face. She quickened her steps and eventually arrived at her destination. It was a Sunday afternoon, so she was expecting her friend to be at home, hopefully alone. Julia rolled up the sleeves of her white shirt. She preened her hair a bit and wore an adorable smile in case someone else had welcomed her, before knocking on the door. While she waited for someone to open the door, her pink sport shoes tapped on the floor. It didn’t take long before those light taps turned into a little dance. She was an energetic girl who had trouble remaining still.

Alice had always been overshadowed by her older sister Emma no matter how well she did in her classes it never caught her parent's attention. Emma was the athlete being on both the track and cheer leading team and was usually a top contender for team captain and was one of the school main runners. Alice on the other hand was the nerd in the family she wasn't a shy type she just preferred playing a video game over chanting some stupid cheer or running. Her parents had tried to encourage her but she promptly quit the team after one week of practice. Plus it interfered with her study schedule as where she wasn't the most physical she had the brains to make up for it. Even when she received a full ride to any state school her parents seemed more interested in the up coming cheer meet.

Though Alice didn't live an athletic life like her sister she still maintained herself going for walks and watching what she ate giving her a skinny frame lacking any muscle on her keeping her curves and body soft. She took after her mother having long wavy brunette hair that she had dyed red on the back tips but now has faded to a soft pink. Her dark blue eyes were almost constantly framed behind her pair of glasses as she never liked how contacts felt or got used to using them. Over all she had a decent figure but was never one to dress in revealing clothes as her styled leaned more towards t shirts and jeans then dresses and skirts, though she did own a few of them for special occasions.

The house was quiet except for the sounds of the TV in Alice's room as she was replaying one of her favorite rpg games to unwind after a long day of finishing up homework. Her parents were gone for the weekend coming back Monday morning as now that the two of them were older they could take more weekend trips to get away. She had no idea were her sister had run off to only knowing that she left a few hours ago in someone's car. She didn't hear the knocking at first as she was too preoccupied with her game. She sighed hearing the second round and got up from her bed. It showed she had no intentions of leaving the house as she was wearing a pair of black pajama pants with miscellaneous hero symbols on them along with a black shirt that had the triforce on it. She opened the door looking over the visitor for a moment trying to place who she was "I'm guessing your on Emma's squad, should have called her she left a couple hours ago. Want me to let her know you stopped by?"Alice asked still trying to place who she was. She never payed much attention to Emma's social life as a lot of her friends came and left some in only a few days.

Curious eyes of Julia blinked a few times after seeing Emma’s sister. She wasn’t aware of Emma having a sister, she had never told about her after all. The resemblance was there, though. Same curves, same bratty looks in Julia’s eyes. Judging by Alice’s well defined curves and her fit body, she seemed to have a sport background like her older sister too. Black pajamas of Alice had been giving her a lazy appearance, though. Julia examined the little sister in front of her up and down. It seemed like the innocent girl standing before her didn’t know about Julia’s bad reputation, especially what she had thought about her older sister.

Julia rolled her eyes and stamped on the ground in frustration learning Emma was not home at the moment. She was really looking forward to have fun putting the other cheerleader in her place today. “Well you can let her know that she’s fired from the squad.” She complained with lowered brows. She then took another glance at the brunette sister. Maybe there could be another way to send her cocky friend a message. “Just kidding! I’m her best friend. I would never do that!” She said with a fake smile. “You must be her little sister. Emma talks about you all the time. About how lucky she is having someone like you, who… who…” She kept talking until she stuttered since she wasn’t used to give compliments to others.

Julia took a step forward trying to take a peek into the house. “Are you alone?” She asked curiously as the lack of other residents’ voices suggested. Impatient cheerleader then stepped forward again, getting closer to Alice even more, able to appreciate how pretty Emma’s sister actually was. Especially with her beautiful blue eyes, which weren’t deserving to be obscured by a pair of glasses. Her soft hand ran through Alice’s brunette hair before lightly held the pink tip of it. “I liked your hair.” She said genuinely while looking into Alice’s blue gems through her glasses. Her smile widened as her white teeth shined like a vampire waiting to be invited. Her hand left Alice’s hair and pushed against the open door. She rocked her hips side to side which gave her backpack a little shake. Little sister could easily hear the sound of the items in her backpack dangling inside. “I was supposed to hand your sister some books. So she can sit on her lazy ass and study a bit. That’s important, you know.” Julia giggled jokingly figuring somewhat nerdy looking sister would have appreciated that. She started to tap her fingers against the door, the clicking noise of her pink nails giving away the cheerleader’s impatient nature. “Can you lead me to her room? I want to drop my load.” She asked with a serious tone. She didn’t give Alice any reason why she just couldn’t leave the so called books at the door as a smart person would have questioned though.

Alice was a little taken back by her joke as one would assume something as serious as that could be done in person or at the next practice. She didn't move from the the door as it was difficult to get a read on her sister's so called best friend. Between the stomping and switch to being way to happy she didn't know which part to believe. That was her one other down fall as most of her friends were straight forward with each other not needing to pretend or fake being nice to each other. So all this was relatively new to the younger sister. It also didn't help that she stopped paying attention when ever Emma talked about drama on the squad giving her no background information to guess on.

"She actually talks about me to you guys? What that I'm the nerdy recluse of the family, or that I spend too much time reading and need to go out more?" Alice said getting a few red flags when Julia brought that up. The sisters were never on best terms as Alice had her own hatred for being overshadowed and Emma didn't care much about her interest. Usually any conversations the two had were criticizing the other for what they did. It didn't Help that Julia proved a bit of her concerns as she couldn't even finish one nice thing Emma said about her. "What's your name? Emma didn't really mention having a best friend on the squad." Alice asked trying to get some insight on who was standing in her doorway.

The sudden shift to asking if she was alone raised another flag for the younger sister as it didn't really matter to her since the one reason she came was not there. "Um, yeah not sure when Emma will be back."Alice answered not being a good liar and answered her not seeing what the point or harm it could do. She got nervous as Julia stepped closer as she didn't like people being in her personal space. Her ears focused on the slight jingle tough her attention was immediately brought back to Julia as she ran a hand through her hair. "Don't touch me!" Alice said raising her voice proving that she had a bit of the same bark as her sister and the shy nerdy look was only a look. She stepped forward pushing the visitor out of the doorway more a little uncomfortable with the girl now that she had crossed that line. "Not gonna happen even if her room wasn't locked I don't know you. I doubt she'll even look at your books to study. Just give them to me and I'll make sure she sees them so you can leave and get off my porch." Alice said standing her ground as the whole thing was too weird for her to trust this random girl.

Alice clearly seemed to be smarter than her older sister as she didn’t drop her guard and kept questioning Julia’s intentions. “I doubt Emma know the name of your best friend, so what?” Julia stated as a means of an answer to Alice’s question regarding why she didn’t know of her. “I’m Julia. Actually, I’m your sister’s captain. Since I share a lot with my squad, I see all of them as my be…” While she was speaking, her talk got interrupted with the push the little sister had given to her. Since she wasn’t expecting that, Julia was forced to take a few steps back while Alice’s voice yelling at her not to touch her rang in her ears.

“Heey!” Julia yelped. “Can’t I check my team’s whereabouts?” Obviously, Alice had some of her sister’s flame inside of her. The same flame that had been making Julia mad. In her twisted mind, her little sister was another brat who needed to be thought a lesson as soon as the nerdy brunette raised her voice against the conceit captain. Once again, she scoped Alice out, more carefully this time. How much of a punishment this nerdy girl could endure? More importantly, how much of a punishment did she need? “Plenty.” Julia thought out loud. She looked down at Alice’s feet, clearly drawing a line between herself and the cheerleader, her little body guarding the entrance of the house. “You’re scared of me?” She asked without moving forward. “You better be! I can hit your head repeatedly with a pompom… And make your hair really messy.” Julia giggled, trying to clear the air. From the inside though, she was wishing to smack Emma’s little sister with something harder than that.

With a swift movement, Julia took of her backpack and held it in her hand. It was ironically funny that Alice had wished to have the contents of the backpack. And Julia was more than happy to give those toys to her. “Ok. I’ll tell Emma that I have given her stuff to her hospitable little sister.” She said while putting extra emphasis on the part where she said ‘little sister.’ Other than Alice’s dark shirt and her open eyes, her rival’s sister was looking like she had just gotten up from bed wearing those pajamas. “I am sorry if I interrupted your sleep Emma’s sister.” Julia said smilingly, overshadowing nerdy girl’s name by her sister’s. After a brief pause, haughty cheerleader turned around and looked in the direction she had come from. Suddenly, she tapped her own head lightly with her free hand. “Ah, almost forgot!” Julia faced the girl guarding the doorway again. In a flash, impatient cheerleader threw the bag she had been holding at Alice. Without losing a second, she darted forward using her agile body, trying to push the younger girl against the nearest wall and subdue her.​

Alice couldn't exactly deny her answer as the two knew little about each other's social life though the run around answer did little to easy her worries. She kept her guard up not budging from the door way and doing her best to block what she could with her small stature. She raised an eye as she heard Julia say plenty out loud making no sense to the younger sister as it seemed to be out of no where. It was good to know her name though it didn't ring a bell nor did mention being the captain of the squad, she cursed herself for not knowing a she was sure Emma had mentioned her before.

"I'm not scared of some airhead cheerleader like my sister, more concerned for your own mental health." Alice replied as her drifting off with sentences and random words made her seem like a bit of a ditz to the nerdy girl. Though she expected no less from a cheerleader as her sister had the same problem focusing her speech. The joke did little to help as to ease the tension forming between the two of them, she just wanted to get this encounter over with so she could return to her game and relax for the rest of the night. Her eyes followed the bag as it moved into her hands relieved that the end might be soon though not before Julia got in a few more insults reminding her that she was the little one and had never even asked for her name to go by. It didn't matter as she would avoid her at all cost after today not wanting to deal with Emma's friends again.

It didn't surprise her that Julia forgot to actually give her the bag proving she was even more air headed then Alice had thought previously. She caught the bag it feeling a little light for having books in it. The bag defiantly didn't sound like them when she gave it a quick shake hearing the miscellaneous toys. She looked up just in time to see the cheerleader rushing her down which threw Alice for a loop not expecting to be attacked. It was too late to do much other then back up and try and get away from the crazed cheerleader. The two collided Alice not being able to get out of the way was knocked over as the two hit the floor in living room. She had dropped the bag as a result of the contact from Julia as her mind was frantic trying to make sense of it all. She wasn't hurt just lightly bruised and a bit of rug burn on her elbow. "What the fuck is wrong with you." Alice screamed not having her phone on her to call for help was praying a neighbor would over hear her. She tried crawling away from Julia heading toward the kitchen where the house phone as located.

Little sister guarding the doorway wasn’t quite wrong. Although Julia wasn’t the brightest girl in school, she also had her own talents and traits. She was well aware of the image of a cheerleader in others’ eyes, a pair of legs with an empty head. In Julia’s mind though, those people were just jealous. She wouldn’t have minded Alice calling her an airhead, if she hadn’t been Emma’s sister. It seemed like that bratty girl’s whole family deserved a special treatment from Julia. There had been only a few minutes the captain meet with this nerdy girl, but she was already getting on her nerves. Apparently, a trait Alice had in common with her older sister. Julia wondered if the girl also shared the same gifted butt like her sister as well.

Alice felt lighter than Julia had expected. No wonder they fell on the floor when Julia rushed at the younger girl. She didn’t care what happened to the bag Alice had caught just before. Her main focus was the talkative girl at the moment. Julia squinted her eyes when her sensitive ears caught younger girl’s screams. “You wanna play the damsel in distress? Fine.” She said to her, while holding the little sister on the floor. Alice was like a slippery fish though, Julia could only watch when the girl slipped through her fingers. Crazy cheerleader had no idea that the girl was running to the phone, but it was kind of reliving to see the little brat going deeper into the house as opposed to being in plain sight where they were before.

“Where are ya flyin’ little bee?” Julia asked smilingly and chased Alice. Fortunately, little sister didn’t seem to be quite the runner, at least in comparison to the captain of the cheerleader squad. Julia closed the distance even though the other girl had a head start. She reached out and caught the girl from her black, hero patterned pajamas, her fingers tucking into those pants. As she tried to suppress the wild sister, rear side of Alice’s pants stretched back, giving Julia some clues about the girl’s underwear choice. Since Alice’s was already using a foul mouth, Julia didn’t see it necessary to hold her own tongue. The girl wearing that cute sleepwear seemed to be smart enough to not fall for cheerleader’s tricks, so the wacked cheerleader outright stated her intentions when Alice asked what was wrong with her. “I’ll fuck you badly.”​

Alice was fighting hard to keep control of herself and not let her body go into a keep shock as she was chased deeper into the house. She needed to stay with it to make it to the phone and get help before this psycho got a hold of her and it would all be too late. She didn't answer back about being the damsel in distress as she wasn't some helpless girl that would roll over and let herself be captured. Being a fighter ran in the family and was why the two sisters ended up butting heads a lot as they were too similar to one another to get along. It didn't bother her as she had her own friends and never needed her sister to be her friend.

The phone was close when Alice felt a tug on the back on her pants knowing without having to look back what had happened. She didn't give up but her movement was slower as she was trying to drag the weight of the cheerleader behind her. As her pants stretched more her under layer of clothes became exposed showing her attacker her pink panties that had a cherry pattern on them and lace trim. Hearing the girl finally answer her only made Alice more scared as she didn't want to be fucked by this girl. She had never experimented only having one boyfriend in the past and if she was going to try the other side it would be on her terms.

Despite her soft toned form Alice had no muscle to speak of and had almost come to a halt as she tripped to close the distance to the phone. She had one idea though it would leave her more exposed if it failed but she didn't want to wait for the girl to make her next move. She reached down trying to take her pants off as fast as she could shedding the grip of the girl with it. Her plan almost worked though her last leg got caught and caused her to go stumbling forward hitting the cabinet by the phone . She reached up frantically trying to grab it as she watched her attacker get closer.

It was surely an act of bravery that Alice had dropped her panties while chased by a crazed cheerleader. Nevertheless, it worked well and the younger girl managed to escape Julia’s grip a second time. Though, the blonde on pursuit was going to make sure that wouldn’t happen a third time. Julia got easily distracted by Alice’s adorable panties with delicious looking cherries printed on. It didn’t help that it also had a nice lace trim, Julia’s favorite. She also begun to wonder the girl’s personality. Was Alice really a slutty brat with a big mouth as she sounded to be, or was she just an innocent girl trying to act tough to shine through Emma’s shadow? Whatever it was, Julia was eager to reveal her true colors.

As a pair of alluring butt cheeks in pink underwear kept walking away from her, Julia slowed down and stare at the girl with a wide smile. It was clear that the cheerleader was very happy about whom she was dealing with. Only when she heard the sound of Alice hitting the cabinet, the cheerleader understood that the little sister had been going for the phone. Behavior of the girl running around in pink panties looked like that she was pretty scared, even though Alice had denied it earlier. She definitely didn’t look like she enjoyed the idea of her womanhood getting invaded by a hotheaded cheerleader. Little Alice knew that Julia was sadist enough to enjoy that. “Hey, watch out!” She called out after hearing the loud noise coming from the cabinet. Cheerleader could be sadistic, but she didn’t want any physical harm come to the little sister. Though, she definitely would have enjoyed hearing Alice’s sensual screams.

Although Julia couldn’t make it in time to prevent Emma’s sister from reaching to the phone, she cornered the girl by the cabinet. Her arm wrapped the girl’s waist from behind as her pelvis grinded against Alice’s rear. She trapped the girl tightly between her attractive body and the cabinet, constantly pushing the girl from behind. Her other hand held Alice’s wrist to control the usage of the phone. The fabric of her skirt brushed the girl’s legs as the cheerleader put her head over Alice’s shoulder to whisper into girl’s ear. Julia’s loose, wavy hair fell upon younger girl’s chest, invading Alice’s personal space. “Who are you even gonna call little girl? Emma?” She asked. Even though Julia was persistently reminding Alice of her status as the little sister, the brunette didn’t look to be much younger than Julia herself, maybe only one or two years. Julia’s hand slipped under the other girl’s black shirt, her fingers finding her bellybutton. Alice’s toned skin was surprisingly smooth to touch and made Julia giggle elatedly. “What is your name anyway?” She asked, now being more curious about the girl in front of her.​

Alice had assumed victory only needing a few moments to call the cops and have this crazy girl taken out in cuffs never to be seen for a while. Though she should have moved closer as she felt the girl press up against her grinding the younger girl into the cabinets making her current task a little harder to complete. "I don't know the cops are always a good option or the local insane asylum sounds perfect for you."Alice said keeping up the fierce side of her despite her inner self being scared out of her mind. She hated the girl being right on top of her as Alice enjoyed having her personal space and wasn't one who got closed to people she barely knew.

Alice was similar to Emma as she could have a sharp tongue and attitude but unlike her sister who seemed to always use Alice was more reserved in her use. Normally she was a pretty calm and easy going, she reserved her inner brat and attitude for those that crossed her or one of her friends. In a way she was a mix of the two parents her mom having just as much of an attitude problem as Emma and her father being the calm one. She continued to struggle trying to push the buttons for 911 but the hand around her wrist was making it hard for her to complete the call and end her suffering. The longer this went on the more Alice's mind and body were being driven by fear reverting to her flight instincts to get away from her attacker. While they may work they wouldn't be as thought as she would have liked and had a good chance of backfiring.

"It's Alice." The younger sister stated a bit annoyed that now she cared to figure out her name instead of using her status to annoy her further. Alice shuddered feeling a hand go up her shirt and begin to caress her stomach and belly button. She swung her elbow back attempting to hit Julia in the ribs trying anything to make her loosen her grip on Alice. She kept swung making contact a few times but wasn't making much progress on freeing herself. She had all but given up on dialing the number but refused to let go of the phone as it was her only life line in this situation. "Why are you doing this? Why did you come here?" Alice asked curious about her true intentions though she doubted the answer would provide her with any comfort but would at least satiate her curiosity.

All the insults Alice had been doing throughout the day was being noted by the cheerleader, so that she could make the slippery brunette apologize for each of them later on. She kept holding the girl tightly. There was no doubt Julia was a bit unstable, but even she wouldn’t have dared to take her chances with the cops. The blonde knew she would eventually leave the girl’s house, but when she was done with Alice, the younger girl was going to be her slut, who wouldn’t think about calling the police anymore. At least that was what Julia had thought. That being said, cheerleader appreciated the girl’s boldness, seeing her struggle was making things more fun to her, making the crazed blonde impatient to explore her victim’s body. Although she kept caressing Alice’s belly, Julia’s other hand was bound to hold the girl’s wrist because of the ready to use phone in her hand. She wasn’t sure who was spending more energy in this situation; Julia while trying to subjugate the dynamic brat, or Alice striving with the wicked cheerleader? In any case, it was wise to channel some of Alice’s energy to somewhere else.

“Alice. Pleased to meet ya!” Julia repeated the girl’s name excitedly. Her index finger drew an invisible ‘A’ around the girl’s cute bellybutton. Same hand slid down on Alice’s smooth skin and reached down between brunette girl’s legs. Using her middle finger, Julia traced along Alice’s slit over her cherry panties representing a lowercase ‘L.’ Julia opened her mouth, not to speak, but to bite the girl’s tasty ear. However, she failed to do so when the younger girl started to flail her arm and hitting at cheerleader’s ribs with her elbow. That little action of hers caused the cheerleader to giggle audibly. It wasn’t hurting her much, though Julia was definitely feeling the impacts. "Harder!” She exclaimed while her fingernails scratched the girl’s belly. Alice probably wasn’t aware of that Julia actually liked the feeling of slight pain and the sensation it brings. Though, the girl was still going to pay for hitting her.

“Unfortunately, instead of Emma, you were the one who opened the door. And someone shall pay for your sister’s demeanor.” Julia tried to satisfy Alice’s curiosity, although the answer she gave could have made little sense to the girl. “Or maybe, I just liked you.” Horny cheerleader proposed with a quieter voice. Suddenly, Alice’s elbow found a soft spot on Julia’s body. “Ugh!” She grunted as her eyes got narrowed. Her hand left the girl’s stomach and Julia wrapped her arm around Alice’s neck. She pulled the brunette’s hand, which was holding the phone, behind her back. With her increased aggressiveness, Julia clamped down on the girl and started to walk backward, trying to pull Alice with her, back to the living room. “You should have called the fire station. To cool your bratty ass.” Julia hinted at the younger girl, hoping to find a nice couch where she could pull Alice across her lovely knees.​

Alice let out a small gasp as she felt Julia's finger trace over her woman hood hinting at what was to come if she couldn't free herself from her grasp. She was getting more panicked especially after her attempt of shaking her grip only seemed to make the girl happy. She granted her request making the next two hits to her sides even harder then the first one had been. Though still the two remained entangled together as Alice desperately tried to call the cops to save her from the impending nightmare that was Julia.

Hearing Julia's answer solved a few answers of what had brought this psycho to the door and it made sense now. Emma was bad at home but her mother could curb her temper with her own and put her down. But when she was alone she had no one to hold her leash as she used her temper and attitude to rise to the top. She was about to speak when she felt her feet leave the ground as the two moved back towards the living room. The two came to a stop as Julia found the couch she was looking for and their momentum took them over the short arms at the end. Alice had managed to come out on top though her light frame barely had the girth or muscle to turn the tide in her favor. She still held onto the phone even if she wasn't able to hit the buttons she would not let go of her one life line.

"So she's a complete bitch at school too then? What's the matter afraid she'll steal the throne out from under you?" Alice asked smiling down at Julia trying to push as many buttons as she could. It was a short sighted plan that could easily blow up in her face but she had to try something to free herself long enough to call help. She only hoped that it would anger Julia enough to make her blind with rage rather then focusing the rage on her. " So who is the better airhead Emma or you? Is it true you won't let the team vote on who should be captain because you'll lose?" Alice asked trying to provoke her further using what little information she could remember from Emma's rants at dinner.

Not knowing the house’s furniture layout and the fact that she had been backstepping, Julia couldn’t notice the couch standing behind her, until its soft armrest touched her equally soft butt. Combined momentum of two girls’ movement and Alice’s struggling caused Julia to fall back over the couch’s short arm. Because of the higher elevation of her knees, which were resting on the armrest of the couch, Julia’s skirt slid toward her stomach, putting the blonde’s smooth legs on display. Cheerleader gave out a quiet yelp by surprise, when she fell to her back. However, she didn’t break her hold and pulled Alice’s light body with her. Her arm wrapped around the girl’s neck while her other hand grabbed the girl’s wrist in the air. Despite Alice’s light weight, black shirted girl’s back was squeezing Julia’s breasts. The girl’s squirming was also increasing the pressure on her chest. The feel of her melons squashing gave her a light pain. Though, Julia was kind of girl who would enjoy this sensation. “You’re a wild one.” She giggled in joy. To reduce Alice’s squirming, she wrapped her own legs around the other girl’s, letting Alice feel the fabric of her thin stockings brush her bare legs. Julia also enjoyed the soothing feel of Alice’s soft legs. “You’re like a cushion!” She reflected her amusement.

A wide grin appeared on cheerleader’s face when her ears caught Alice referring to her older sister as an all-time bitch. “She is a bitch! Right?” Her eyes twinkled cheerfully. It seemed like even her own sister knew how much of a slut Emma was. Though, it also raised the question of whether the cheerleader was doing Emma a favor by punishing her bratty sister. Julia’s smile narrowed when she heard Alice’s further suggestions. “What?” She lowered her brows with a deep voice. Even though the brunette’s predictions were true to a certain extent, this was also a good way to provoke the jealous cheerleader. “They would have chosen me, even if there was a voting!” She protested. “And if Emma wants my throne, I’d share it. She can sit in my lap! I bet that bitch would love that!” Julia continued. The captain was a talkative girl, she could have kept insulting Emma for a long time. Suddenly, she noticed Alice’s little digits wandering around the buttons on the phone. “Hey! Drop it!” Julia exclaimed while trying to remove the brunette’s fingers from the phone. To relax Alice’s muscles and make things easier, she begun to kiss and suck her victim’s ear. Her tongue trailed along that cute ear’s curves and moistened it nicely. Julia’s lips trapped Alice’s tasty earlobe between themselves as she kissed it noisily. “How are you planning to talk anyway?” She whispered in her ear before sticking two of her fingers into Alice’s rogue mouth, and wiggled them against her tongue to prevent the girl from talking. In the meanwhile, fingers of Julia’s other hand kept working like little pliers and pinched brunette’s slender digits.​

Julia's mental state worried Alice as no matter what she seemed to do it only made the girl giggle or be happy instead of annoying her. It felt weird having the cheerleaders legs wrapped around her only feeling the stockings on her own exposed flesh. It wasn't unpleasant and hard to deny that it felt good against her skin, though she quickly cleared her head of those thought s and focused on the task at hand. Her insults hadn't gotten the result she was expecting as the girl seemed to double down on her efforts to remove the phone from Alice's hand. "Not going to happen." Alice snapped back as Julia told her to drop it. She wasn't stupid like her sister and knew that it meant victory by holding on to it.

Though that clearly became a harder task as Julia started trying to distract other parts of her body while prying her fingers off. She let out a loud gasp trying to grind her head against her shoulder as she felt the wet tongue of her attacker lick the insides of her ear. Though just when she lifted her head again she felt Julia latch on again feeling her sensitive ears with constant noise of her wet kisses. Alice was desperately trying to finish the call as she had managed to hit a few buttons but there was no way to make sure she had hit the right ones the way she was holding on to it. Alice gagged a little as another part of her body was invaded by the psycho cheerleader.

Alice tried talking though her words were unclear and a mumbled mess as she tripped over the fingers in her mouth. Luckily the solution for getting rid of that annoyance was easy to fix. She she closed her teeth down on the finger biting down lightly on them hoping she would retract them from her mouth. She gave her a quick moment opening her mouth a little in order to make it easier. Though she soon began biting her again this time using more pressure on her hands. All the while her hand was cramping up and a few of her fingers had been removed from the phone. She couldn't focus on everything and it wasn't long before the phone dropped to the floor and slid away out of their reach. Alice cursed to herself for letting her one shot slip away out of her fingers. She had a plan B but it was unluckily to work. her last hope was someone was close enough to hear her scream now that they were back by the front door. She inhaled deeply and let out a muffled scream the fingers in her mouth making it harder to be as loud as she wanted.

Playing with brunette’s delicious ears was causing the girl to give very adorable reactions, making Julia wonder whether that was the only sensitive spot on her little body. She had some interesting guesses about which spots might have been sensitive to her intriguing touches. And horny cheerleader was very eager to test it. The idea of exploring Alice’s nail biting body put a wide grin on crazed blonde’s face. The thought of sticking her little fingers into the other openings of the girl, other than her vocal mouth gave her goosebumps. She could almost feel the tightness surrounding her fingers. However, that clamping feel was actually not in Julia’s mind. It took Julia some time before she noticed that Alice had been biting her fingers. “Ey! Stop nibbling at my fingers!” She called out, but she kept her fingers in girl’s mouth. Seemingly, younger girl’s jaw was pretty weak anyway.

Nutty cheerleader’s hazel eyes glittered in joy as she watched the phone falling down from Alice’s delicate hand. The sight itself was a well-earned success in cheerleader’s eyes. Now, she could hone in entirely on the other girl, without minding an unpleasant phone call. “Finally…” Julia rolled her eyes. “You’re a hard bitch to deal with Alice… You should apply to my squad!” She smiled, enjoying her little victory over the girl. On the other hand, Alice was about the prove her that she actually had a pretty thriving jaw. The captain felt a more intense bite on her small fingers. “Eek!” She squealed and reflexively pulled her fingers out. At the same time, her other hand groped one of Alice’s breasts and squeezed it hardly as a response to brunette’s biting. Little brat was quite an opportunist, she lost no time in screaming. Julia covered Alice’s mouth with her still pulsating fingers to muzzle those distressed screams. “Calm down. I wantcha to scream only when I make you scream.” Cheerleader warned the girl.

When Julia silenced the girl, she used this opportunity to do all the talking herself. Her free hand find the girl’s breast once more. This time, instead of groping it, her nail begun to draw small circles around the point where Alice’s nipple should be located. “First, I’ll bend you over and strap a not so little accessory around my waist.” Julia’s hand slid down on Alice’s cute belly and stroked it gently. “Then, I’ll get behind you…” Cheerleader’s hips begun to move up and down behind the charming brunette. “I’ll grab the pink tips of your hair and arch your back.” She whispered in her ears while humping the other girl faster now. Julia’s hand glided even further, her delicate digits wiggled into a pair of cherry panties. “Mmm… You’ll feel a staggering sensation down here.” Blonde continued to tease as her fingers stroked Alice’s pubic area before feeling the arousing texture of Alice’s little slit. Her middle finger curled up and surveyed the entrance of the cute girl’s love tunnel. She slowly pushed her finger into Alice’s pink flower. After pulling it out, Julia kept her hand in other girl’s panties, enjoying the warmth of her pussy. “Then, you can scream.” She ended and bit the girl’s ear.

Back
Top Bottom