Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for thick/bbw girl for smutty and dark plots NSFW and plots inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello [insert your name here], welcome to my rp forum. My name as you may or may not know is firebird3234. That name means a lot to me because I arbitrarily chose it and it has no meaning. Now you must be here to satisfy your libido and sexual tension, so am I. Anyways, enough of my rambling.

I love thick girls. Their tits and ass of course and just their build. I like that chunkier build. I prefer a big phat ass too. Like this ass, see how it is just massive, that's what I want. This body too. I also do like anal play. I like what they do on 'Everything Butt' by Kink. Thats the stuff I am in too.
MC is also very ideal. Since this is fantasy I like MC to look like the 'ideal man' so that means very hunky muscular body, tall and chiseled. MC also has a massive penis. So, in this area I do like bordering on almost unreal but still plausible.

NEW KINK: nipple piercing and rings, if you do this I will love you forever, not required but huge plus.
Revealing clothes and thongs especially with the phat asses are also a HUGE turn on.

What I won't do is scat themed, watersports, extreme anything (ie bdsm, body proportions, ownership), and vore, and gore also put the word blah in the pm you send me to show that you read this unless it has to do with the plot, like you or I killed someone in a fight or plot related activity.

I am looking for a partner who would be able to portray multiple women in the rp, depending on the plot. All these plots can work with just one girl too, so don;t leave because of that. Also a response accurate to what the lot demands at the moment. So like length would vary depending on if it is dialogue or a description.
I hate one liners because then I respond with one liners and then we get no where.
I also want my partner to be very open about what they want and do not want. Also, need to be looser schedule wise. Some days, I can put out a response right after you and we can get a streak, others I cannot do anything a day, I really want patience there.

Onto plots:

So I am not fancy and do not know how (rather am too lazy to find out how) to make those fancy 'show details' tabs so it will be bland. Also, when I say harem, i really mean like 3-4 girls, not 20 or 100.

Ancient Greece

The Greeks states wage brutal war against the Persians in an effort to defend their homeland. Though the Spartans had some success at Thermopylae, the king and his men are dead. In an effort to prevent more Persian attacks Tydides takes some hundred hoplites and leads an offensive behind enemy lines. Athena grants him and his men courage and they slaughter a Persian battalion. They ransack the camp and Tydides finds the tent of the commander. He murders the Persian commander and finds that the commander had a harem of beautiful busty Persian women. They are at his mercy and so he has his way with them.

This plot would require a harem of sorts. But of course it can work with one. I like this one because of the more exotic Mediterranean complexion of Tydides and Middle Eastern women. In those days, the women would often poor olive oil on themselves and on the man, so that would be nice to include.

Ancient Rome

Bacchus Tiberius, emperor of Rome, brought to subjugation many African, Gaul, and Celtic tribes. Like most Roman emperors, Bacchus has some sort of vice that he lets loose. His is an insatiable lust for thick busty women. Whenever he conquers a land, he orders the commanders to bring the bustiest women to him, so that he may add to his harem and satiate his desire.

This plot would include an African body (easy, they are known for their booty), also the harem would have some Celtic (so maybe like a ginger thing going there), and barbarian, and a Roman girl, after all he definitely takes some from home too.

Medieval era

I do not have one yet, I have been tinkering with a nun idea, but as of right now, no.

Reconquista

So in 1492 Columbus sailed the ocean blue, right... also the Spanish Inquisition (hah! you didn't expect that). So basically the inquisition was Isabella's way of making Spain Catholic again. The inquisition unjustly persecuted many groups. Inquisitors would have dungeons where they would torture any one they saw unfit.

So anyways, Ricardo is a Spanish zealot bent on driving the moors from Spain. He is bitter and angry and wants to punish them. So he creates a dungeon and finds thick African, Middle Eastern and Spanish women and punishes them. He flogs and spanks them and does all sorts of kinky things.

This plot would involve 3-4 women. Like before, it could also be done with one, but 3-4 would be better.

French Revolution

Viva la Revolution! The peasants have stormed the Bastille, taken the arms and now march to the countryside of Paris to extract vengeance upon the nobles.

Jacque invades a local officials home, who had oppressed his area in Paris, only to find the officer had fled leaving his wife and two daughters alone, all of whom are well bread French women, busty and buxom. They fall helplessly at the feet of Jacque, begging for him to spare their lives. He grants them their wish but instead takes his vengeance another way.

Gothic

Anyways, now that you have an idea, delve with me into that world, the world of Gothic England. On the moors of England there resides in solitude a mansion. That being the mansion of Richard Hamstead. Little is none about the place, but much is rumored. For instance, he keeps much of his buisness private and his staff always work their for life, never being fired or quitting, only dying from old age or ...tragic... circumstances. As for the visitors, there are few, and those who do come do not stay long. There are often complaints of a shrieks and cries in the middle of the night from upstairs in the attic. Mr. Hamstead denies any of it as "the wind blowing through an open window." No one goes into the attic. Richard Hamstead rarely ventures their. Only one of the servants goes in, and they have been reported to be locked up in an asylum not long more than a few months working in the attic. Hamstead married a Miss Angela Mason, but she had long been dead and lives alone. Hamstead had a bastard daughter now of the age 17, whom he is required to raise by custom. And so he is looking for a mistress to teach the child since the old one died of old age.

So now after that long plot intro, I am looking for someone to play the new teacher to come to Hamstead Manor and live their as one of the staff.

Victorian

This plot is trickier. Victorian plots are often deeper and intricate. I love it because Queen Victoria was a thick girl. Victorian literature is darker and mysterious. So I want this plot to be that way. Perhaps a cliche detective scenario or plot trying to track down an illusive killer. Or maybe a politician in the Parliament and corruption. I dont really know, this one is definitely open.

PM me if you wanna rp, I only do PM so thats that. Also, I rp in third person. But PM me for questions, ideas along these lines, and to have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom