Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's the Boss (AllThingsCuddly and Howbout...blue)

Annalise stood close to him and whispered into his ear. "You think your balls hurt now... Do you know that feeling when your legs fall asleep and then you try to stand? That pins and needles sensation running all up and down your legs... Now imagine that feeling in your balls..." she explained to him and her hand reached down and expertly untied the leather, slowly unwrapping it.

While Annalise was doing that, Jessica knelt down next to Rebecca. The two started to make out while Rebecca rubbed his balls and Jessica stroked his cock.

"Oh... Oh my God!" Daniel let out a huge exhale while Annalise were unwrapping them from the stripes. His balls were burning, tingling and relieving at the same time. The feeling was too much for a single man. It was overwhelming, Daniel couldn't decide to feel witch one at first, it was too complicated. But then, he decided to let himself to the relieving, it was the most he needed right now.

When he opened his eyes, he saw two gorgeous women kissing and touching each other. And his balls were tingling much more and his dick was getting hard. He looked down and saw one of them was playing with his balls while the other one was slowly rubbing his cock. He moaned, he couldn't decide that if he is the luckiest man alive or not.

After a short while, he felt something down at his crotch. It was extremely painful feeling, coming from his balls. They were entering the pain sequel after relieving and tingling. He clenched his teeth to prevent a scream. It was like thousands and thousand of annoying little needles were crushing his balls at the same time. And her rubbing was not helping at all, it was making it worse. He closed his eyes and fought back to the pain that tries to knock him down.

Annalise gently pet the man's cheek and leaned closer. She kissed him then trailed kisses along his jawline to his ear, licking at it. "I know, honey. It hurts, doesn't it?" She asked and her own hands ran over his chest, playing lightly with his nipples. Pinching one of the small nubs between two fingers she lightly rolled it back and forth. "Tell me, Danny, are you wanting to cum?"

While she spoke Rebecca slid a hand down to Jessica's crotch and started to rub at the wetness there. Jessica moaned and leaned into the feeling, her hand reaching behind Rebecca to undo the ties keeping her top on.

Daniel was, in some strange situation. His balls were hurting but being rubbed at the same time. Two women were kissing and playing with each other while the third one was kissing him, playing with his soft spots... He was angry, horny and hungry at the same time. Everything was just mixed up. And Annalise leaned to his ears and whispered that if he want's to cum?

It was the trigger that made him out of his way from confusion. He was just horny now. The pain was gone and his eyes were wide opened. His dick was rising just like a some teenager's dick, fast and hard. That whispering reminded him that he still was a man. And if one woman is rubbing the other ones crotch while the other one unties her top, there is not much left to do for a man. He just needed to enjoy this wild action. He looked at his rock hard cock. It looked so hard that he felt strong again. And he whispered to her "The question is, can you make me cum honey?" and smiled. He was looking for a damn play...

Annalise laughed. "Oh, you know I can." She told him. "How about I let you watch Rebecca and Jessica play with each other while I suck you?" She asked and then had an idea. "Oh, I know..." She wiggled out of her panties and placed a hand on the man's jaw, making him open his mouth and shoved her panties into his mouth. She then picked up the leather strap she had pulled off his balls and tied it around his head to keep the moist panties in his mouth.

After that she knelt down in front of the man and took the head into her mouth, sucking on it.

Maybe it wasn't the worst bet he was going to lose... Daniel challenged her to pleasure him and it looks like she took the bait. She laughed after what he said and looked into his eyes, her eyes were lit from the lust, and did the craziest thing. She took her panties, sweet sweet panties, off and tucked it into his mouth. The smell was strong and he could taste her from it. She was on all over it... His cock skipped for a second and he felt the little cum coming through his dick. He hold himself, he didn't want to mess this moment. And then, she knelt down before him and started to suck the red tip of his dick. When she took it in, he laughed by the pleasure he was getting. Then he saw her friends were kissing in front of him. He tried to distract himself in order to last a bit longer. But the whole room was dedicated to sex and he was only one for three women...

Annalise was good at what she did. As soon as she felt his hard cock straining, knowing he was close, she pulled back. The man was letting out muffled noises through the gag. It almost sounded like laughter. He thought he had won. Alas, no. "What's that, my dear?" She asked, grossly misinterpreting his noises. "You want me to edge your cock for the next hour?" She asked, her fingers teasing along his cock.

He wasn't able to talk since he was tucked by her panties, sweet sweet panties. But he was close, that wasn't a secret. But he tried to hold himself back while she was teasing his cock. He tried to do some thinking out of this subject. He closed his eyes and focused on something totally different. It was working! He laughed at his softening penis and her. He was winning the battle unless she does something to step up her play...

Looking up at him, she saw the way he was laughing and she frowned. So, he thought he had more control, huh? She motioned to the other girls and they stopped what they were doing. Instead they stood and Jessica wrapped her body around Daniel, her warm, wet pussy pressed to his thigh. She leaned in close and started to whisper all the things she wanted to do to him into his ear, Rebecca wrapped around him from the other side and started licking and chewing on his other ear. She reached up and loosened the restraints holding his hands. The rope now came down enough to allow his hands to reach chest level but they could still go no lower than that. Though that was enough. Rebecca took one of his hands and pressed it down her shirt.

While the ladies were doing their magic, Annalise ran her tongue up and down his cock, never enough stimulation to send him over. Her hand wrapped around his balls and gently rubbed at them. So many sensations, she knew he couldn't resist.

Damn, she was a tough player indeed. When she saw his blog, she made everyone stop and just he was thinking nothing could go further level of insanity, one of the girls started to wrap herself to him. At first, he couldn't decide what to feel about it. But when she started to whisper sweet things in his ear while the other one was chewing his other ear. He tried to resist them and for one second, he was successful. But then Annalise played her joker and started to rub Daniel's balls... He said while still trying to hold himself against all of these triggers "You filthy woman! You know how to play your game..." and he felt his cum running through his cock, there was no way he could hold it in anymore.

It was too much at the same time! He kastı himself for the last time, but it didn't pay off. He felt his cum, spreading all around Annalise's sweet moisty mouth... Then he exhaled like he never did it before. The battle was lost, but the outcome was too damn good to complain about it. All of his muscles were so relieved that he felt like he was melting. He was in the mood, he started to kiss the neck of the girl who wrapped herself to him. He gently bit her few times until he heard she was moaning.

Back
Top Bottom