Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's the Boss (AllThingsCuddly and Howbout...blue)

He felt her warm mouth around his dick like it was a life saver. Her wet mouth, surrounding his was enchanting feeling after his release. He moaned loudly when she started to rub her hand between his legs. He said "Yeah, I want to cum so hard..." like he was exhausted. After all, on second earlier his dick was about to collapse and now, it was in the heaven... But the moment after she said that, she pulled herself back. Daniel was confused, what was that? She was playing with him again but this was something inhuman! He felt desperate, his cum was under her control now apparently. He said "You... you are a one nasty whore! First you are keeping me in that cage for a long. Then you are stopping to suck me right after I was about to cum!"

She pursed her lips and stood. Walking over to the wall she picked up another strip of leather and walked back over on him. She knelt down in front of him and began to wrap the cord around the base of his balls. Around and around, tying it as tightly as he had bound her breasts. It made them swollen and slightly purple. Leaning in she licked and sucked at them. "I just have one thing to say about that comment. I." She lightly tapped his balls with her hand. "Am." Another tap. "NOT." A harder tap. "A whore!." One last tap that was harder than the rest.

She went to the strip fulled wall to bring some strips. At first, he thought she was about to tie his legs. But when he felt something around his balls, he learned that his guess was horribly wrong. She tightened and tightened and tightened it like she was avenging his tying her breasts. As she talked slowly, she started to tap on his now ultra-sensitive balls. A harder tap after every word... It was bearable at first and his pride was keeping him from a scream. But at the last tap, he was sweated like hell and screamed like an eleven year old girl, begging "Please, pleeeeeease stop! Ah, huh..... Huhh.. Please, okay! You are not a whore for god's sake!"

"Let's see how well you watch your words after that, hmm?" She asked and her hand returned to stroking his cock. She took the head into her mouth and began to bob up and down. Again once more as he was getting close she pulled away. "Tell me, Danny boy. What's the longest time you've gone without cumming?"

Ah... She was like that mystical creature who captures and tortures men. She was sucking on him and leaving him without coming. She asked him how long he could ever lasted... He said mockingly "I can last for days! Don't ask silly questions woman. I can last as long as a normal man does. Approximately 20 mins. But for now, I can easily say 5. You have like some spell on you that makes me hard"

She laughed at his reply. "That's not what I asked. I want to know how many days you have gone between shooting your load. Be it by your own hand or someone else's." She said and her hand began to run up and down his cock. "Although, I would like tto test this. I'll time you and see how long it takes for you to reach the edge." She stated and her mouth wrapped around his cock once again.

If his cock would be in someone's mouth without experience, he could literally last for days. But since he was under extreme circumstances and her sucking skills were out of range, it would be a miracle if he could last for a minute or two. Her tongue was all around his cock at once. He appreciated her crazy skills for a moment but he was feeling the tingling in his ballls. His cum was slowly flowing inside his cock to the top as she was speaking.

When she was sure he was about to cum she pulled back and looked up at him. "Now Danny boy, that was barely a minute. What happened to your boasting?" She teased him, her fingers teasing his length enough stimulation to keep him close to the edge but not enough to send him over. "And you didn't answer me question."

He was tired like he was some kind of a fight. If the fight would be physical, he would be done by now. But it was psychological one and he was fucked up as fuck. She was probably asking that for leaving him without cumming for days. He was just evading her question with silly answers and yellings. But if this would be her way out of this, he was just going to answer anyways. He said "I don't know. Most of the time, a girl's mouth is around my cock. But if I didn't find anyone, I just jerk off so, not more than one day."

"Well then, I think it's time to push you further. Make you wait at least two days. You've already cum once today so that means... Sunday I'll let you cum. If you are good." She told him and stood up. She pressed her body against his, kissing first his lips then trailing over to his ear to suck on it. "You're going to be so horny by the time I'm through with you that you're going to be looking at sticking that thing in anything that might bring relief."

"I am looking for something to put my thing in it already woman!" he said angrily. This was one of her twisted mind games and while his balls were tied, eventually he was going to play it. He said "Have some mercy for the love of God and everything holy. If you are not going to jerk me off that's fine, really. Just untie my balls and everything will be okay, promise" he tried to look miserable, he needed them free because they were about to fall down. At least that was what he feeled like.

She only laughed at what he said. Her hand wrapped around his balls and began rubbing at them. "Oh what, these puppies? Oh no. I've only just begun tenderize them." She told him just before pressing her lips against his. Her hand was starting to rub more and more roughly. Pressing into the balls, squeezing them. All the while she was kissing him firmly.

Pulling away, she let go of his balls and walked over to the wall again. This time she returned with a thin chain and she walked over to him. One end of the chain was attached to the leather that was bound around him balls. She then knelt down and looped it through a hoop built into the floor. She tightened it until his balls were starting to stretch and locked it in place. "Well, I think I am going to go grab a bite to eat. You won't go anywhere, will you?"

She laughed at him and started to play with his balls. He was barely able to feel them. Then she started kissing him. She was sending so mixed signals. He said "Are we gonna fuck or what?" She started to squeeze his balls. It was painful but he couldn't hold himself from enjoying it. It was a sick way of pleasure. But that was her game, and he was her toy.

She pulled herself again when he was just getting into the mood. It was frustrating how she treated him. She smiled at Daniel and walked to that wall of stripes. Just he was thinking that she was going to tie him mor with leather stripes, she brought a motherfucking chain. He was confused and afraid. He opened his mouth to ask her what she was about to do. But before that she tied the chain to his balls. Now he was freaking out. Shouted "Are you gonna rip my balls woman? Are you out of your freaking mind? I need those, Jesus! " she didn't seem cared much. Instead of answering him she mocked with him by saying that she was going out to eat something.

"Oh no, don't worry, I know the limitations of the scrotum. Your balls are fine. The skin stretches remarkably well. You know there are some men the get off on ball pain." She told him, smiling. She knew he was not one of those men already just from playing with him. "Well, I'll be back in... a couple hours? Have fun." She winked and started to walk away. This was like when she left him tied up, blindfolded, hard and horny in his own office. Yet worse in that his balls were tied as well.

She told him that not to worry about his balls but they were "his" balls and he was of course going to worry about them. She winked and started to walk away from him. It was the perfect humiliation for men. Leaving them tied up, hard and horny... He looked up and whispered "God, what did I do to you? What is the thing you are avenging using this woman's charm?" The truth was spoken. As much as he complains, he was enjoying it. He didn't say anything after her. He was about to surrender since his balls were on the chain, literally.

She turned once more to look at him. "Do you remember that big project that came up a few weeks ago? The one that should have taken a few weeks to finish but you wanted it done in one. So you canceled all approved time off and even made us work the weekend?" She asked, her arms crossed over her chest. It was a common thing for him, the needs of the company (and his pocketbook) came before the needs of the employees.

Daniel didn't understand what she said but didn't want to say something wrong, since his balls were in danger, so he said "Uhmm... yeahi why?" What was that about anyways? She was talking about sex, fantasies, two days without cumming and then, something about job. He was confused as shit. He asked "Is this one of your twisted mind games? Because I am not seeing it woman." And looked at her with mixture of fear, anger and lust.

She walked slowly back over to him, her hips swaying as she walked. "You asked me what you did to deserve this and yet you don't get the correlation?" She asked and when she reached him she reached down and set a hand on his balls. "You see I had taken that Friday off but thanks to your greed I ended up working all weekend instead. Do you know why I took that weekend off?"

He started to laugh hysterically. So this was her, an avenger for herself and her friends? He was still laughing. This couldn't be happening. He said "I don't know what you missed that weekend honey, but if I would be taken like this every time when I forced my colleagues for overwork, I would be dead by now." He keeps laughing. All of his nerves were like rolling down from a mountain. He was feeling relieved, but part of him knew that this wasn't the best answer to someone who literally has your balls. But he was unable to stop himself so he didn't even try it.

As the man began to laugh hysterically, Annalise crossed her arms over her chest. "You think it's funny?" She leaned closer and kissed at his cheek and up to his ear before whispering, "that weekend was my twenty first birthday." She hissed and then she turned. She stepped on the chain connecting the man's balls to the floor, causing it to tighten and pull harder on the man. "I'll see you in a few hours." She called and left the room.

He knew he should have stoped... Apparently her birthday somehow important to her, which he never understood the concept, and her revenge was pulling his balls like they were going to explode and rip off at the same time. He screamed while she was going outside. After few long minutes, the pain started going away, slowly as fuck. He was barely breathing. He even thought that giving birth was nothing compared to this shit. He hold his head up and looked around. She really was gone. Then he looked down, his balls were red, his dick was red. His cuffed hands were losing their sense. He had nothing to do but waiting for her...

Hours passed. Daniel couldn't know it since he was locked in a basement with no windows, but the sun and long ago disappeared. The room was kept at a warm temperature so being naked would be nothing, except for the pain his felt in his lower extremities.

The walls of this room where utterly sound-proof so even if he tried to make a noise or call for help, there was none coming. Finally the door at the top of the stairs opened and he could hear voices. At least three distinct female voices. One of which he would recognize as Annalise. "Come on, he's down here." She voice said, loud enough to travel down to him.

Footsteps could then be heard and Annalise appeared, wearing the same outfit she had been only her breasts were no longer tied. Two other females were following her. They stopped in front of him and Annalise smiled at him. "I hope you don't mind, Danny. I brought some friends over." Neither of the two she had brought in worked at the office so Daniel wouldn't recognize them.

He was nearly asleep when she walked in. He opened his eyes and saw two other figures. When his vision came back, he saw that two figures were some girls which Daniel had no idea who they were. He pulled himself together and forgot how he was chained and said to the newcomers "Hello ladies! " after all this pulling and speaking he felt incredible pain between his legs. His balls were no joke and he screamed in pain

As The Bound Man cried out in pain all three women laughed. "Danny, these are my friends Rebecca and Jessica." She pointed to them in turn. Rebecca being the black haired girl and Jessica the one with brownish red hair.

"Look at those balls." Jessica said and walked over to him. She knelt down and began to lick at the swollen testicles. "Damn, how long have they been tied up?"

"Oh, about three and a half hours now..."

He thought he was dying when she licked his ball. It was such a complex feeling that he couldn't found any words to describe it. Being in some woman's mouth was incredible but being tied from the balls was not the best feeling obviously. He took a deep down breath and released it slowly, he was trying to calm himself.

Back
Top Bottom