Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's the Boss (AllThingsCuddly and Howbout...blue)

The Story so far:
She had to admit; at least her boss wasn't a total hog. In fact, he was kinda cute. It would be easy to seduce him and probably fun to bend him to her will. He was decently young too, which meant he probably had stamina to last for days while being experienced enough to know what to do with it. Just thinking about all the fun she was going to have with him got her hot and horny.

It was lunch time now. Normally she would leave the office to go find herself something to eat but for the passed week she had been watching his movements. During lunch he never had appointments. In fact he told his secretary to hold all his calls. On occasion one of her co-workers would enter but not very often. She got the impression that he didn't like to be disturbed by trivial matters during lunch. Well, this was no trivial matter. Picking up her tablet she made her way to his office. It was Monday so his secretary looked less than pleased to even be awake right now let alone sitting here. She gave Annalise a dirty look and she just explained that she had found something urgent that she needed to show the man now. It couldn't wait until after lunch. She sighed and rolled her eyes but let her pass.

Upon entering the lavish office she suddenly got a little nervous. This was serious business indeed. Hugging her tablet to herself she gave him a quick look and then stared at the floor, her cheeks flushing. "Sir, I need to speak with you." She said and jumped as the door suddenly closed loudly behind her. Guys liked women that acted all shy and virginal, right?

Annalise wasn't bad to look at either, which she knew helped. In fact she had large DD breasts that were perky and on more than one occasion she had been asked if they were real (They were). With the tight shirt she wore there was quite a bit of cleavage to be seen. Her waist was skinny, not too skinny though and her wide child-bearing hips gave her a perfect hourglass figure. Her long lean legs were clearly visible as all she wore today was a short skirt that was barely came to mid-thigh. Both skirt and blouse were white and standing so close the man would clearly see that the bra under her top was bright red. She also wore white stockings that covered her gorgeous legs and yet complemented them at the same time.

Brushing some of her long blond hair (at this point it came to just above her ass) out of her face, she turned her big blue eyes on the man, giving him her best bedroom look. "Do you have a moment, sir?" She asked. She had heard rumors that the man was a hound dog and had no problem with pushing the sexual harassment boundaries with his female employees. Though there were never any official charges.

---

Daniel was sitting in his office, minding his own business, well actually he was thinking about that hot blonde across to his room. What was here name? Annalise? Yeah... A big smile came onto his face, he already memorized her body before he knew her name. She had a DD breast and he heard that those were real.

When he sensed a move into his pants, he calmly looked at it and said "You are up already? I just emptied you like half an hour ago." He was always using is lunch break to plan his dates or jerking off to coworkers over the camera. He had fun nights with couple of them and none was seemed to suing him for it. At the end, sex was perfect. Why would they even want to ruin it?

When he returned his recent thoughts, about Annalise, his door knocked and the sluttiest woman in the building entered into his chamber. She was all acting, he knew that. No virgin or shy woman would wear a red bra on their heavenly gigantic breasts. And her outfit? Plus, he couldn't even count the curves on her body. It was all there. She stood next to the door and looked down while Daniel were giving her "I wanna fuck right now." looking. He checked her body from the top to the bottom like an artist examining a piece of art. He was an animal in bed, but he was choosing his partners with caution.

He told her to come on in, as she was walking to his table and all these fake smiles and blushes. He was thinking of which position would make her breasts more useful for his joy. Maybe he would suck on them, or cum on them, or both? Because why not?

---

Walking over she stood directly in front of his desk and set her tablet down. The screen was black. "Oh blast this thing, it always seems to act up whenever I need it most." She said, bending over it and holding the power button. "Sorry." She muttered, meaning the fact that her tablet was acting up. Of course she really didn't think he would mind. In fact her tablet wasn't really acting up. She had intentionally turned it off before coming in here. It gave her the excuse to stand bent over his desk with him having a perfect view down Her shirt.

The tablet made noise as it booted up. She reached into the case and pulled out her stylus only to have the plastic utensil slip from her fingers and roll across the room. She blushed prettily, the pink of her cheeks accenting her natural makeup. "S-Sorry." She muttered again, seeming flustered. Turning she quickly bent over to pick up the stylus. This treated the man to a view of her perfect round behind as her short skirt rode up. There was just the barest bit was red material covering her crotch but the thin strap of the thong was swallowed by her smooth bare behind.

Straightening up she seemed oblivious to the fact that she had just mooned him. She smiled in a sort of apologetic way before opening up some spreadsheets on her tablet. "I found some... anomalies with some of the company funds." She said quietly, finally coming down to business.

---

She was here because of a tablet? She must really want to have sex with him. When her bend over, Daniel saw all he needed in order to specify a position: Face-off or Lap Dance. With that way he could fuck her right into her vag and suck onto her double D's too.

While he was thinking about this, she "Accidentally" dropped one of her belongings. Bent over so much that Daniel was almost able to see her mouth from her tight asshole. Her barely standing red thong was screaming him to rip it off. He saw her beautifully shaped and tight looking vagina, oh it was perfect. So perfect that he wanted to have it right now. But, how?

She recovered her thing from the ground, which followed by a cute "Sorry" and she came nearby him to show something about work which he did not care at all. Her smell was enchanting and her breasts were covering up his entire vision. He licked his lips, cleared his throat and said "Annalise, why don't you show me these while sitting on my chair with me? It must be hard for a woman who has such a nice breasts like you."

---

At the comment from her boss, she just blushed but then she slowly nodded. "Sure." She said and she walked around the desk. Of course every move she made was carefully planned. While he was busy staring at her cleavage and then watching her bend over, he hadn't noticed what was happening on the tablet. It booted up a program she had installed which engaged the front camera of the device. In the moment she 'dropped' her stylus it showed a view of the room as it saw it. Obviously Daniel had been too preoccupied to notice it but Annalise had given it a quick glance. Enough to see the image before it went to the home screen.

It wasn't ideal. The recording would be an oddly distorted scene from a low angle but the man's face was clearly visible so it would do. As she sat on his lap she wiggled some, feeling something pressing into her backside. "Sir, is this appropriate? I mean... The physical contact...?" She then leaned back to gently whisper into his ear. "Of course, if you have a moment to allow it, I could... proposition you into getting me a better... position?" As far as her tablet would see, she was adjusting on his lap. It wouldn't pick up her words.

---

There she was. Her true face was just showing off. She sat on his lap with her "blushing" and asked for the permission for a "Better position". His boner was visible, her ass was tight and her breasts were hot. Daniel couldn't think of anything for a moment. He was lost in thoughts of how hard is he going to fuck her. He loosened his tie a little bit. Got himself comfortable and quietly said "Sure, we can do it however you want..." and moved his mouth to kiss her from the neck

---

Now she just had to get him to admit to wanting something from her. "W-What?" She asked, seeming taken aback. "Sir, that's not... I meant. I brought this information to you to show you that I think someone is embezzling money from the company. A lot of money." She said, shifting some and her hand 'accidentally' grazed across the obvious bulge in his pants. Suddenly she stood. "I think I'll be more comfortable standing, sir." She made sure to stand out of the way of the tablet's view range, wanting to see the man's expression on the recording it was currently doing.

---

Crazy woman, what kind of game she was playing now? After she stood up, Daniel did as well. He could feel her breath on himself. He moved away the tablet from his point of view and moved his hands back of hers. He moved his right hand down to her skirt while his left one was going for her bra. He got closer to her, whispering "I know what you want, you know what I want. Why are you playing the game like this. It's just you and me right now." And he squeezed her soft butt, while grinding his leg to her crotch.

---

She pushed him gently forward, watching the tablet out of the corner of her eye to make sure they'd be seen as his hands blatantly wandered her body. "Sir, no. This isn't what I want. This is... wrong." She protested yet she made no move to stop him. She let out a small gasp as his leg began to grind against her crotch. She flushed and bit her lip. "This can't happen..." And yet she found herself leaning into his touch. "You're my boss..."

---

"Hell yeah I am your boss, " he whispered while leaning on her lips to suck them. Everything about her was tempting; her eyes, her lips, her ass... Daniel wasn't caring at all about the company or losing money right now. The only thing on his head was how would he feel when he gets inside of her. He lifted her to his table, spread open her legs while pulling her thong from behind. He started to kiss her, his tongue moved across her lips and finally met with hers inside...

---

As he lifted her onto the table, she gasped and her hand went to the table as if to steady her when in reality she was adjusting the tablet. She caught the image of him pressing himself on her, forcing a kiss and pulling at her underwear. After a moment she pulled away. "Sir. I have to stop you there." She said, her voice suddenly firm and commanding. "If you don't get off me now, I will press charges." She figured that wouldn't persuade him since he was caught up in the moment and his arousal. So she took control in another way. Her hand slipped between his legs and brushed the erection that was happily tenting his pants. Her hand instead gripped onto his balls and held firm, twisting ever so slightly to catch his attention. "I said back up."

---

Daniel was totally shocked. "What happened?" he thought as moving back from her. His were his expression of his confusion. A second ago she was totally fine with it. What was she planning to do anyway? Then he realized that she was caring about that tablet too much.

Everything suddenly found their place in his mind. It was a trap for him. She wasn't here for sex, well, maybe she was, but not with his way obviously. He moved his hands away from her, looked at the table. It was some kind of recording program on it. He cursed to his audacity. This time he was dealing with some other kind of a woman apparently. After he figured out what's going on, he calmly asked her "How much do you want from me?" and made a move to his checkbook. It was his move, in order to take control of her.

---

As he made a move for his checkbook, she just pushed him back into his chair. She was still sitting on his desk and as she set a foot on either of his legs, it showed him a view of what he was really wanting. Picking up the tablet she stopped the recording. "As you very well guessed, everything has been recorded right here. And, in case you get any ideas, it was also live streaming to my computer at home where it has been saved." She said and set the tablet back down. "Now, here's the deal. I have video evidence of you forcing yourself on me. That would ruin you. Your reputation would be ruined, the shareholders will boot you out, and I will sue you for every penny you have. You'll be totally and completely destroyed..."

Using her feet, she slipped off her shoes then one of her nylon-covered feet went to rub at his crotch. "Or... You can become my personal bitch. I might even let you service these breasts that seem to fascinate you so."

---

He looked at her with all his hate. This bitch was thinking that she could play with him? He put his hands to the arms of his chair, leaned back a bit while she was giving him a treat. Then he said softly "You think this is my first rodeo? I have been in this game since you can even imagine. Your little tablet and your mind games could defeat me? No no no, I don't believe so. If you want to suck me up, be my guest. If you want to rip some money off of me, be my guest. But, don't you ever dare to threat me."

---

She laughed slightly and slid onto his lap. "Oh, I'm not threatening you, silly. I've seen the way you look at me. I've seen the way you look at a lot of women. Thing is, I want you all to myself." She said and started to undo his pants. "That video never has to see the light of day. So long as you do what I want. I don't want money. I want your body."

---

It was a tough choice of his to make. Dedicating himself to one woman? And he didn't have any rights. She was asking him to be her pet, her slave. While he lets her undoing his pants he thought about this. If he would reject her now, he was losing both great sex and his business life. But if he would accept it for now, he had a chance to find that video and maybe turning things around. Therefore, he looked away and said "Fine, if you want it so badly, then my body is yours." He was humiliated. Almighty Daniel, boss of hundreds of people had just given his liberty to a smart ass bitch.

---

She chuckled as he relented, knowing that he had no idea what he was getting into. Once she undid his pants she pulled his cock out and ran her fingers up and down it. "Such a nice meaty sausage." She told him. Sliding from his lap she was around the table to where she had set her purse down. The man had been so occupied with her body he hadn't noticed her set it down. She returned to him and set the bag on his desk before rummaging through it. The first thing she pulled out was a strip of cloth. A blindfold, he soon learned as she wrapped it around his head and tied it in place. "I won't disappoint you darling. I'm into some kinky stuff." She told him and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. "Hands behind your back."

---

Jesus Christ! What kind of a mess he signed for? He was okay with being blindfolded and handcuffs, but in his office and at midday? She was clearly out of her mind. But he didn't resist though. His whole life was falling to pieces so one last sex wouldn't be bothering him. He obediently put his hands behind his chair, seeing nothing but darkness. Only hearing her voice and her breath.
She cuffed one hand, wrapped the metal through the support of his back rest, then cuffed the other. This locked his hands not only behind his back but to the chair as well. With him cuffed she leaned over to the phone. "I'm going to press the speaker button. You're going to tell your secretary to hold your calls and cancel all meetings the rest of the day. No one is to enter the office." She told him then pressed the button. Her other hand began to stroke his cock in an attempt to distract him.
When his cute secretary answered his phone with a sleepy noise, he told her to cancel all the meetings and not let anyone get into his office no matter what. Just like she said. Then licked his dried lips from the excitement. He was starting to enjoy this thing. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea at all?

---

"Good boy." She said and smiled, kneeling down in front of him. She began to lick at his hard cock. She took the head into her mouth and sucked on it. When she was sure he was close to release she suddenly let go. She giggled as the cock twitched and throbbed, one stroke away from release. " Now... It's lunch time. I only have a short amount of time left before I have to get back to work. It would be suspicious if I were in here for too long. I better go get some lunch." She stood. "Oh no, I don't think your secretary will let me back in here again... oh well. I'm sure someone will eventually come to check on you." She said and left the room, leaving him blindfolded, handcuffed and with his raging hard cock begging for release. She was sure he wouldn't call after her considering he wouldn't want anyone else to see him like that. Besides, she'd be back in a couple hours to check on him...

---

Maybe she was the evil itself but she sure was good with sucking a dick. Normally, he would cum like in an hour but because of his senses are blocked and her skills are great, he was at the edge of cumming all over the place.

He was heavily breathing, but suddenly she stopped. It was a frustrating thing to happen. Then she stood up, he could hear her wearing her shoes, and said she was going for a launch. "What about me?" he thought. Still handcuffed to his own chair, in his own room. He shouted behind her to release him. But his only answer was the sound of his closing door.

---

A couple of hours should be plenty to allow the man to cool down. After lunch she returned to work like nothing out of the ordinary happened. All the while she was deeply amused by knowing just what was happening in her boss's office. It was almost three hours later when she made her way back to his office, carrying a set of files. The secretary looked up and told her that no one was to enter, under any circumstance. She explained that he had asked her to look into an important matter and return. She was, after all inside when he called her. The secretary wasn't buying it. Though when she tried to call Daniel he didn't answer. So Annalise took matters into her own hands. Opening the door only a crack she called, "Sir, it's Annalise. Is it okay if I come in?" She asked. The secretary was already trying to pull her away from the door.

---

It was like eternity. Waiting was totally hell. And the danger of seeing by someone... His heart never, ever beated fast like that for this long. When his face was looking down to the ground, he heard some voices from the outside of his door. Someone was trying to get in. Daniel started to sweating. His dick was totally exposed and even the idea of someone seeing him like that was equal to a heart attack.

While he was nervously sitting on his chair with his ears are completely focused to the voices, his door opened. A known voice asked to come in, it was her. His dark, evil, so called "master" was returned. His secretary gave her some hard time and Annalise was asking the permission to get in. He cleared his throat and told her it's okay if she enters with his calmest voice. A minute after, the door was closed and he was hearing footsteps coming closer to him. His erection was returning somewhy, but he was not complaining.

---

Her shoes clicked slightly as she walked across the office. "Did you miss me?" She asked and as she got closer she saw that his cock was slowly starting to harden. "Well now, someone is happy to see me." She said with a smile and walked around the desk. Once more she knelt down in front of him and she ran a finger over his exposed cock. "Would you like to release your load, my pet?" She asked so sweetly, as though she hadn't just teased him then left him high and dry for hours. "Think carefully before you answer." her voice was like honey and she leaned down to lick at his cock.

---

The sound of her footsteps came closer to his ears by every second. When they were stopped, he heard her soft and calming voice, calling him her pet... "I am not your pet!" he answered with anger. Like he hadn't been humiliated enough for hours now she was calling him her pet? No, this had to be ended.

---

"Oh, big tough guy, huh?" She asked with a smile and reached into his pants to pull his testicles out as well. "Tell me, Daniel, you don't mind if I call you Daniel, do you?" It was a rhetorical question and she didn't wait for him to answer before she plunged onward. "Do you know what happens when you put Bengay on your testicles?" She asked, playing with the flesh. She knew her soft caress would feel good, though if he knew what she was talking about, the threat would be clear.

---

Bengay? Why she wouldn't pour some acid on his body? His testicals were relieved into her hands, but he didn't know how much time they have... So he decided to swallow his pride and bent his head saying "Yes, I would like to release my load, Missy." Accepting her superiority, his last chance of surviving this without any kind of loss was gone. He accepted his fate with sorrow.

---

"Oh, now see, that is so much better." She said and her hands began to rub at the cock, feeling it grow stiff under her fingers. "I want you to tell me when you're getting close though. If you don't and you shoot your load before I say so, I won't be easy on you." She told him and leaned down, starting to suck on his cock again.

---

While his dick was inside of heaven, his mind and soul were experiencing the hell itself. He was totally defenseless to this woman and there was no way out of this. His hands were cuffed, his vision was blinded and his secretary has been warned to not let anyone in. It was a total disaster, and the worst part was that he was aware of all of it. While she was sucking his dick, he started to feel a relief across his body. Damn she was too good. He was feeling the blood, rushing through his veins to his cock. Making it harder than ever and preparing him for a decent final. And he said "Yes ma'am"while leaning back from the pleasure.

---

She knew he was enjoying himself. After a minute of just sucking she took a deep breath and swallowed the entire length into her mouth. The tip of his cock slid into her throat and she swallowed a few times before pulling back off. Her head bobbed a few times up and down and her hands began to rub at the man's balls.
His entire body was on fire and she was aware of that. While she was rubbing his testicals like a play ball, he knew he was about to cum. His hands were twisted from the pleasure. He was trying to prevent himself from cumming. Although it wasn't working at all. He bit his lip and whispered "It's coming!"

---

At the warning, she suddenly pulled back off his cock and let go of his testicles. "Don't you dare cum. I haven't given you permission yet." She told him and watched to see what would happen. Without any stimulation, if he did release his load it would be an unsatisfactory, ruined orgasm. Leaving him more needy than before. If he managed to stop himself from cuming, it would still leave him wanting. Either way he would be horny, frustrated and in need of relief. To her it was a win/win.

---

He took one of his deepest breaths of his entire life. His hands were closed so hard that it was visible in his joints went full white. He had no idea what would happen if he would just cum so he forced himself to not to. It was like the hardest thing in his life, after his cock of course. A little drop of sweat fell from the top of his nose. He was breathing like he just ran an entire marathon. His heart was beating so, though he thought it would explode in his chest. At the end, he was succeeded. No cum was out from him. Therefore, there would be no punishment...

---

She watched him struggle to hold back the rising tide. Sweat beaded across him, his face turning red from the effort. It was kinda cute. And, of course, she caught it on camera. Though he couldn't know that. A small dribble of precum escaped but no true cum. "Good boy." She reached up and pet his cheek. She knew that he was still agonizingly close to the edge. One more stroke would force him over, one more stroke was all it would take for her to illicit a punishment out of him. Choosing to be nice those, instead she reached into her purse and pulled something out. As the ice hit his testicles she knew a different sensation would flood through him.

---

Daniel was shaking. From the fear of what would she do to him, from the anger he had for her, from the forcing himself not to cum... A little drop of pre-cum came out of his tip, he felt it and begged to god that she wouldn't notice or punish him for that. But instead of any specific thing, he heard a purse opening and felt something really cold on his balls. It was like an emergency turn off for him, he was relieved while his dick was getting soft.

---

Even as the cock was starting to soften up she leaned down and licked the tip, tasting the pre-cum. Sitting back up, she smiled though she knew he couldn't see it. "Pre-cum is sexy, my pet. It's a sign of how turned on you are. Of how much you need to release your load. But you're not going to release your load. Not today." She said and grasped his cock, putting the ice directly on it now. Like all men, the cold made him start to shrink. Though she knew it could almost be borderline painful to feel such extreme cold in this region, for eyes at least. Something about the way their testicles constricted.

---

His rock hard, burning penis was relived and disturbed at the same time from the cold thing on it. He was happy, he was succeeded in his mission: Not cumming, no matter what. She said something about pre-cum and how sexy it is but he wasn't caring at all that moment. Only thing for him in his world was his shrinking cock and the cold feeling around his crotch. He accidentally said "Yeah..." with the lowest of his voice.

---

Hearing him, Annalise looked up. "What's that? Are you somehow enjoying the ice on your dick?" She asked and began to run the ice up and down the soft, sensitive skin. It softened more and more at the coolness. Before long the thing would be completely numb. Which is exactly what she wanted.

---

His system was completely mixed up. Moment ago he was about to come and now his dick was getting soft quickly? His body was confused so a little bit more of pre-cum came out of him, thinking everything was over.

---

Once she was certain that his cock was totally numb, she pulled something else from her purse. A metal cock cage. She slipped it onto his cock with ease then locked it around his balls. There was no way to get the device off without the key that she kept on her person. Once the lock clicked shut she stepped back to admire her handiwork. Smiling she leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Well my pet, I think it's time I returned to work. Lots to do." She reached behind him and set the key to the handcuffs in his hand. "Put the cuffs and blindfold in your top drawer and leave them there until I come to retrieve them again." She told him before leaving the room. With the way the cage was designed, if he even started to get hard, his cock would press against the metal. It would be uncomfortable at best, painful at worst. Depending on how determined his cock was to get hard.

---

His dick went from rock hard to cotton soft pretty quickly. When he was thinking everything is over, he felt something around his dick and balls. It was something cold, but not ice cold. He realized he wasn't able to move his balls or his cock freely, it was a cock cage for him. "Why? Just why?" he thought. Probably keeping him just for her usage. It was a sick thought but he appreciated her enthusiasm. Then he felt something putting into his hands. She told him to stay here until her return, like he had a choice.

He uncuffed himself as soon as he could. Then took off the blindfold on his eyes. She was gone, he was alone with his dick exposed in it's cage. He quickly put it in his pants and looked around. He was like an animal placed in a fancy cage. He needed to escape but a little part inside of him were not wanting to escape though.

---

When she returned to work, Annalise couldn't help but smile to herself. Daniel's cock was completely under her control now. He was all hers. She sat at her desk with just the biggest grin on her face.

As everyone else was going home for the day, Annalise pretended to be working late. Even Daniel's secretary went home. But the man himself never emerged from his office. Once his secretary was gone, Annalise went to his office and knocked on the door.

---

He spent his day like it was a normal sunny day. He spoke on the phone with his clients, told his secretary to let people in so there would be nothing suspicious. Everything was perfectly fine, except for the cage around his cock.

He counted hours for everyone to leave. He tried to think a way out of this situtation but nothing came up to his mind. He even tried to remove the cage from it's cock, it just caused him to feel unspeakable pain around his crotch. After countless tries of ripping it off without causing any pain, Daniel finally gave up and waited for his merciless owner to cut him loose. The door of his office knocked, he told whoever was behind it to come in. It was her, finally.

---

Stepping inside she saw Daniel sitting behind his desk. She walked closer and leaned over his desk, once more giving him a great view of her cleavage. Only this time if his cock tried to harden it would press uncomfortably against its metal confines. "Good afternoon my pet." She told him and smiled, waiting to see how he would react to the name this time. "Listen, I have evening plans. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked, twirling her hair around a finger.

---

Her body was amazing. Looking at her cleavage gave his cock an impulse but he saddled it since it wasn't the best decision for the moment. Then she said like she is making fun of him that she was going away? No, that wouldn't work out for him. He decided to step up his game and said "If you leave for tonight, I will go to the police and make them examine this cock cage no matter how humiliating it is and after they find your fingerprints on it you and your little tablet will be nothing!"

---

At his pathetic attempt to retake control she just giggled. "Oh, they won't find any fingerprints on there, silly." She said and reached into her purse to pull out a pair of gloves. "Besides, fingerprinting isn't nearly as accurate as they make it look on television. Even if my fingerprints were on there, there isn't enough surface space on the thing to get a full imprint. Or even a partial. Besides, I'm sure you've spent plenty of time tugging at the thing to get it off? You would have smeared or destroyed any prints on there. Now, any more empty threats?"

---

Damn this woman was good. He looked at her with broken pride and shut his mouth. But if she was about to leave, why she was wearing gloves? He sat back to his chair uncomfortably and waited to see what she was doing with the gloves.
Annalise had only pulled out the gloves to show the other she had been wearing them while putting the cage on him. She tucked them back into her purse and straightened up. "So tell me, Daniel, what would you do to get out of that cage?"

---

"Nothing, it's like there is a party down there! Why would I even want you to take it off?" He mocked. Of course he was willing to do everything to get out of this misery, but he was also afraid of the price that he would have to pay. But when he saw the look on her face, he knew he was going to wish he didn't say it at all.

---

Her eyebrows arched upward. "Sarcasm. Cute." She said and shrugged. "Ok, have it your way. I'll see you tomorrow then. If you're interested in getting it off, have my paged to your office in the morning." She told him and turned to leave. Though she was in no hurry, she gave him plenty of time to change his mind and call out to her.

---

He straightened his fist and started to think. What would he gonna do until tomorrow? What if she wouldn't remove it at all? Then he stood up and shouted to her "Stop! Could you please, get it off from me?" That was it, last piece of his dignity was gone with that shouting. He sat back to his chair, loosened his tie and waited for his torture to start.

---

Smirking she turned back to him and slowly walked back, allowing him to watch the sway of her hips. "First answer my question." Even as she said it she walked around the desk and sat on it. She kicked her shoes off and set her nylon-clad feet on his knees. This gave him a perfect view up her skirt.

---

"What? You already have me and you know it, I know it. Why bother making me say it outloud?" He said without stopping his gaze to her wide open crotch. His dick was about to get hard and he was experienced enough to knowing it would be just pain in the "penis"

---

"I get off on the joy of bending men to my will. I want to hear you say outloud." She said, knowing he was looking up her skirt. She had taken off her thong before coming in here. Her foot slipped between his legs and began to rub at his balls. "Tell me what I want to hear and I might just let you out of that cage..."

---

"Will you?" he almost jumped off from his chair as saying it. Then he realized how dumb it was, since he was trying to take things under control, and chilled. Leaned back and look at her perfectly shaved pussy. It would be wonderful to be inside of it... His dick was on the rise, the end was near. He had no choice to obey her so he said the magical words "I would do anything. Just take these off. "

---

"Prove it. I want you to eat my pussy. Right now." She told him, grinning. Her foot continuing to caress his balls. "Give me a good orgasm and I'll take that cage off and might even suck your cock again." She told him, scooting forward some to give him a proper position to start eating her out.

---

His mouth was flooding with his saliva. Even though his situation was bad, the offer was perfect. He put both of his hands on her legs, rubbed them up and down to put her into mood. He then brought his mouth closer to her amazing vagina. It wasn't a smelly one. It was perfectly shaped, not too wide nor too tight. He started to move his tongue on her clitoris. Rubbing it with the tip of his hot tongue.

The clit was erected. At the end, he was licking it just right: Licking around it like it's a clock. From 12 to 6, then back again to 12 from the same way. He put his finger into his mouth in order to make it slippery and placed it into her wet vagina. It was almost dripping her pleasure fluid. He gently moved it inside of her more and pulled it back like he was calling with someone with his finger. Everything was perfect...

---

He was good. So enthusiastic in the way he leaned forward and began to lick at her. It was clear he knew what he was doing too. As he began to finger her she moaned and leaned back on his desk. Pulling out her phone she pointed it down at him and began to record a video of him eating her pussy and fingering her. He was so absorbed in trying to make her cum she was sure he wouldn't notice. It was partly for herself but also further leverage over the man.

It wasn't long before she was thrusting her hips and really starting to moan. "Oh, Daniel. Yessss. Ahhh."

---

Her moans were coming to his ears. He was about to make her cum and he knew that. To step up his game, he started to suck the clitoris, that little piece of meat was the provider of her pleasure at the end. But he was gentle. His lips were soft, his sucking was nice. Then he started to finger her faster, but this time with three of his fingers.

While she was at the edge of cumming, he stopped sucking and returned licking all over her pussy. He put out his fingers out of her and placed his mouth on her vagina. Then he started drinking her, slowly, while his tongue was inside of her vagina, licking everywhere it can reach. He started humming to imitate a good vibrator. He was putting his all effort in it, and he was good.

---

As he seemed to get even more enthusiastic she moaned out even more and she sat up, gripping his hair. "Shit. Fuck..." She pulled his hair some as his mouth wrapped around her pussy and began to vibrate. "Yessss!" She screamed as her orgasm overtook her. She rode out the release and felt him cleaning her out.

collapsing back onto the desk she allowed her hair to splay out around her as she say panting. So sensitive and feeling good. "Oh Daniel. That was good. Fuck..."
He had no idea how hard she was going to have her orgasm, but it was totally fine with him. As her love liquid flowing into his mouth, he swallowed all of it. Then put his mouth away from her vagina, but it was only for allowing him to lick her soaked legs. His tongue was going up and down slowly on between of her legs.
When he was done licking her clean she sat up and looked down at him. "Damn. After that performance I don't want to let you go." She told him. "But I did tell you I'd unlock you if you gave me a good orgasm and that was... beyond good. " She told him and licked her lips. Reaching into her cleavage she produced a key on a chain around her neck. "I guess you have earned this." Though she didn't actually hold it out to him. Instead she slipped off the desk to kneel in front of him.

---

He wiped his mouth from her. He was happy from making a woman orgasm this well. After her sayings, he leaned back on his chair. Opened his legs for her treat. He was wondering if she could be his equal about giving orgasms to opposite sex after all.

---

Just as she was about to unlock his cage, he phone started beeping. "Oh crap, I'm late." She said and stood, grabbing her purse. "I have to get going. I'll make it up to you tomorrow." She said in a sweet voice as he made her way to the door. "Good night Daniel!" She called cheerily as though she hadn't just left him horny and locked up.

---

What the fuck was that all of the sudden? He shouted behind her back "At least remove it goddammit!" But his reply was the sound of the closed door. He cursed his fate and pulled his pants back on. His hands were still kind of a wet because of her amazing orgasm and his cock was pushing the bars of its cage and it was very unpleasant for him. After he was done with packing his things up, he walked out of his office to get home. It was almost 11pm and the only thing he could think of was his caged cock and her flexible pussy...

---

The next morning Annalise went to work as usual. Though she was in a really good mood today. Just thinking about how much agony Daniel must have been in when he woke with his morning wood straining against his cage... She was smiling as she sat at her desk and began to work. She had a feeling that any minute now she was going to be paged to the bosses office.

---

The sound of the opening doors of the elevator was calming. Daniel kept his suitcase in front of him to prevent his caged cock being recognized by others. He walked down to hallways slowly and finally entered the big office where everyone was in their cubicles. Two days ago, this place was his own kingdom, but now, his throne was shaking and he was not happy about it.

His eyes looked out for Annalise. His merciless sex Goddess, where was her? He started to walk to his office while still looking for her. Maybe her dressing was different today and he couldn't recognize her. Before he entered his room, he ordered his secretary to not let anyone get in unless they say it's about the work from yesterday. He throw his suitcase to chair in front of his table and sat on his leather chair. Quickly undone his underwears and freed his fallen soldier. His cock was almost cooked inside of his pants and they were needing some air.

---

Today Annalise wasn't dressed nearly as sluttily as she had been the day before. She had only worn that outfit to make sure to have a word with Daniel. Today she was wearing a shirt that went just past her knees and a blouse that wasn't nearly as low cut.

She was surprised that she wasn't summoned. Though she did see him arrive and watched him make his way to his office. Anyone that tried to approach was turned away though. Smiling to herself, she waited until after lunch to make her way to his office again. She had taken a peek at his schedule for the week and knew that the man had an important meeting in about ten minutes. Though this was an electronic meeting. A video call to the investors. It couldn't be missed.

When the secretary asked what her business was she smiled sweetly and told her it was regarding business from the day before. Apparently that was the right thing to say because she was let by. She knocked and opened the door only slightly. "Sir, it's Annalise again. Msy I come in?"

---

Since the minute he was into his office, Daniel was trying to remove the cage from it's dick. He tried everything: Putting a lotion on it in order to make it slippery so it could get out, he tried to think about his dead grand mother in order to make his dick get smaller and his balls to go upwards so he could be free of his misery. Nothing worked, and it was painful. On lunch break, he heard his door was opening. He was about to shout whoever opened that door but when he heard her voice, his act was totally changed.

He said "Sure! By all means!" he waited her to close the door, so his real reply wouldn't be heard by his co-workers. After the door's closed he said "Take this thing out of me! It's pointless, merciless, relentless, and it hurts like hell!"

---

Entering, she closed and locked the door behind her and looked at him. "Now, is that any way to greet me?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "It is all those things. But it's also there to teach you humility and respect. Clearly you haven't learned anything. I guess I'll give you another day to think on it." She said, turning and unlocking the door as if she were about to leave.

---

He yelled "No! Please God no! Just, put me out my misery please?" his voice came out like a twelVe year old school girls. He was panicked even the thought of spending another day with this thing around his cock.

---

She quickly hid her smirk before she turned around. Though she left the door unlocked as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I want you to ask me nicely to take it off. Please is a good start but it's not good enough."

---

His demons were all over his mind. Screaming to not to beg her. But he had to, god fucking damn it but he had to. So he said to her with his voice flickering "Please, I am begging you. I will do whatever you want. Just take these thing off of me, I have a meeting in ten mins."

---

She locked the door again and moved closer. "What does you having a meeting have to do with me taking that off?" She asked and walked around the desk. When she got to the other side she realized that he had taken his caged cock out of his pants. It made her giggle and she reached over to run a finger over the cage.

---

Her nails moving on his cage was somehow a turn on for him. Maybe his dick was excited about even the idea of being free once again? He said to her "What, are you saying you are going to jerk me off under the table while I have this important business meeting with shareholders? I don't think this would work out. Just set me free, let me do my talk and then do whatever you want afterwards"

---

At his comment she laughed. "Actually I was saying that leaving you in the cage through your shareholder meeting wouldn't have any impact on the meeting. Though now that you say that, it does sound sexy, doesn't it? So that's your choice. Either I leave you in the cage until tomorrow, maybe later. Or you ask me to suck your cock while you're having your video conference call. Before you speak." She set a finger to his lips. "If you say anything other than ask me to play with you during this meeting. I'm going to walk out that door." She told him and then lowered her finger. "What will it be?"

---

So, was that it? After all he had no choice but letting her suck him. If he would be younger and unimportant, being sucked by a hottie under the table while work would be great. But he was playing his cards to lead entire company and this could be the end of everything. Although his most favorite organ was begging for being out again. He put his hands on the table and said "Okay, would you suck my cock while my meeting? Sounds fun" with his emotionless voice, looking away from her, in guilt.

---

With a big smile she knelt down in front of him and undid the cage. She slid it off and looked at his cock. "Shall we wait until the meeting starts for me to start playing or should I start right away? Bear in mind before you answer, you won't be allowed to cum until the meeting is over."

---

After the sweet release, his cock raised like an eagle. It was like an organism who breaths for the first time after a long break. Then it got back to normal while he was listening her offer. He put his hand on his chin and said "I am up for a challenge, let's start now." with a sparkle in his eyes he leaned to his table and took his tablet, meeting was going to happen on there. He opened it and placed it where Annalise can not be seen by the others. He made his move and started to wait for hers.

---

"Well then, let's start slow, shall we?" She asked and began to run her fingers up and down his cock. "How long is this meeting supposed to last?" She asked, leaning in and licking at his balls. One hand traced lightly up and down the cock still

---

While he was leaning back and making himself comfortable he said "About a half an hour, if I am lucky in 20 minutes. They just need to be convinced that everything is going just fine with the company and that's it." He opened the program that he needed and ended his words "Please, for the Christ, don't push me so hard." The meeting was about to start in two minutes and shareholders were joining one by one. He pulled himself together, wiped his sweat on his forehead and cleared his throat and greeted his party. The meeting was on.

---

When he said not to push him so hard she smiled and took it as a challenge. As soon as he started to greet the shareholders she took his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head a couple times then swallowed his entire length into her mouth, her hand gripping his balls lightly and playing with them. Pulling back she began to bob her head up and down. Any time she felt as though he were getting too close, however, she would completely let go of him.

---

While his meeting was going on, his cock was so busy by being sucked by some hot co-worker. It wasn't his dream or what? Although he thought that it would be a hard thing to achieve but apparently, his experience was here to help him out. When she put his dick into her mouth entirely, he felt like he was having a heart attack but he just passed it with a confident deep breath. He took a sip from his water and moved on. He was doing just fine, and the meeting was about to end. Everything was going perfectly fine, unless she would step up her game and do something more exciting...

---

She could hear the conference call seeming to wrap up. She needed to really make him squirm. Pulling out all the stops, she proceeded to deep throat him again. This time once he was completely in her mouth and throat she swallowed a few times, the muscles of her throat constricting around his cock. Pulling back to the head, she paused a few seconds while she caught her breath then did it again.

While her head bobbed a couple more times from very tip all the way to the base, her hand began to massage his balls; they were swollen from the near thirty minute edging session, a large load built up in them. Her other hand slipped behind his balls and pressed on the skin between his balls and his asshole. It was a soft, tender spot that could cause arousal as she was basically pressing on his prostate without pressing a finger inside of him.

---

"Sweet Mother of Jesus!" he almost yelled. He told her not to push him, but that was way out of the line. When his cock went inside of her, like all of it, he could swear he felt the heaven itself. It was so warm and wet in there he almost thought it was a dream. Shareholders closed their connections one by one with a huge mark of a questioning on their faces. At the end, why would anyone yell at the end of the meeting like this?

The moment the meeting was finished was the moment for the things to get better. She held Daniel's balls in her one hand and the other went for his soft spot between his dick and ass. When she squeezed his balls, he felt the burning cum was about to get out. Since the yesterday, with all that harassment and crazy shit, his load was full of its finest and ready to come out.

He leaned back to his chair and gripped the arms of it. He pushed his dick into her mouth even more and started to cum like he never did in his entire life. His dick was like a water hoe which pouring fuck load of water out of it. His cum was almost enough to fill her huge mouth and it kept coming as he was saying "Oh, ooooh this, this is the best! OOOOOOH GOD! Oh I think I am dying"

---

As he started to release his seed she swallowed, her head bobbing faster to keep that orgasm rising. She swallowed every last drop, her hand squeezing his balls a little tighter as if to help them release their load.

When finally he was done, she let go and pulled back, looking up at him. "So.. you liked it then?" She asked in a sweet voice.

---

He couldn't breath for a couple of minutes. He loosened his tie and raised his forefinger for asking her to give him a timeout. After his breath was back on track he was able to say "I... it... oh... Yeah, *coughing* it was good. You literally blow my head off. I thought I was dying of pleasure. It was like the best thing. Oh yeah..." he leaned back, enjoyed the moment.

---

"Well, I'm glad you liked it..." She told him, her finger absently running up and down his length. "You know how good I can make you feel now. I know how good you can make me feel. So I'm going to ask you a question. Do you want to continue having... relations with me?"

---

"Damn right I do. I want to fuck you in the restroom, in my car, on my desk over and over again woman! You are a crazy bitch but if you are asking me to step up things, then you have a goddamn deal." He said and hold his hand up to shake hers. If this was what she wants, he was willing to give it to her.

---

She laughed at his enthusiasm. "Hold on just a minute, mister." She said and she climbed up to sit on his lap, facing him. "If you want me, you have to follow my rules. I don't want you fucking other women and I don't want you jacking off to them either. If you want to fuck me, you have to agree to go back into the cage. You just felt what happens when you are denied for a day. When you don't have control over your own cock, it makes all your orgasms so much more intense. I want to lock you up, tease you and turn you into a sex crazed beast that thinks of nothing but my tight slit. Then when I release you, let you ravage me like the animal you are." She said and held up the cage. "What do you say?"

---

His softened cock was about to rise. Her, sitting on him wasn't the best deal to keep it soft. He looked at the cage, then to her. His face went full dark.He wasn't wanted to get back into the cage but the orgasm he just had was on the table. He closed his eyes, tried to compare this two situation. Tied his hands around her back, moved his lips closer to hers and said "Let's do it with your way then..."

---

As he leaned closer she smiled and kissed his lips. As she deepened the kiss she slowly slid his soft cock into the cage, wanting to get it in before he could get hard again. Once it was locked in place she smiled and pulled back. "Well then, sir. We have a deal." She told him. "Now, I should probably get back to work, don't want to look like I'm slacking off, now do I?" She asked and winked at him, sliding off his lap.

---

He knew he was about to be caged but it was okay. He was just rolling with the flow. He put all his care on to that kiss and didn't even realized he was back in the cage until they were done. After she slipped off his lap, Daniel looked at his exposed cock. He was sitting in his office with an exposed dick and a hot co-worker. He laughed to his situation and pulled his pants up. Didn't even tried to take it off. He put his belt on, rearranged his tie and it was done. He was the respectful boss again.

---

As she slipped out the door she winked back at him and blew him a kiss.

Returning to work after that was extremely satisfying. What Daniel hadn't even thought about when she had locked him back up was the fact that today is Friday. If he had been desperate for release today after a single day in the cage, how would he be on Monday after a whole weekend locked up?

The thought amused her greatly. In fact that night when she got off she sent a message to his personal cell phone. How she had gotten his number, he would never know. Her own message was routed through a clever firewall so that if he tried to reply to her message all he would get was an error message saying the number was invalid and to please verify it.

It was clear it was from her though. They were very erotic pictures of her. Posing in sexy ways wearing sexy lingerie. She sat giggling, wondering how he would react when he saw them.

---

When Daniel realized it was friday, he couldn't believe what he heard. If she was meaning what she said then she was letting him out on goddamn monday. He always hated mondays but this time, the reason for it was completely different and certainly hotter. He was confident with himself since there was absolutely nothing to make him hard for the weekend.

He returned to his flat, a big ass house for a big ass boss. He had a view of a forest, his house was built near a hill. It was perfectly green and he was loving it. But this evening, he had a situation going on. He was on his balcony, drinking martini while lying his ass on his sunbed, naked. It was his kind of fun. Then suddeny he recieved an MMS. When he opened it, he was excited. Someone accidently or willingly sent their nudes to his phone?

He took his phone in his hands and tried to call whoever sent those. The robotic voice was telling him that the number is unavailable. "Where the hell it did come from then?" he asked to himself. Then everything was cleared in front of him: The sender was Annalise. She was messing with him. The moment he figured that out, he called his secretary to find him the real number of hers. And called her.
As her phone started to ring, Annalise just chuckled. She had a feeling he would be calling her anyway. After all, being that she had to give her number to the HR department, it wouldn't be difficult for him to get it.

---

She answered the phone in her sexiest phone. "Hello there, handsome. Did you like the pictures? I'm sure I could come up with a video or two to send you as well..."

---

"Oh sure I did. Listen, I already figured out your plan. I am not gonna fall for that. Either you come to my house and let me eat you out or I will come down to your place and do the exact thing that I said. Now it's your turn." He said angrily. But before he ended his call he also said "But you are free to send me those videos, just so you know." and hung up on her.

And it continues...
Annalise listened to everything her boss had to say. She was down for him eating her out. That didn't mean she had to let him out of his cage though. She was still holding all the cards, he just had a really bad poker face. Shaking her head she just chuckled as he hung up. It was cute that he was fighting back. She sent him the video she had recorded the day before of him eating her out. Along with the video she included her address and a kissy face.

While she was waiting for him she got herself ready. She changed into a sexy leather corset that covered her upper body but left her large breasts completely exposed. With it she wore a black thong and thigh-high black fishnets connected to her thong with one thin strap on the front and one thin strap on the back for each leg. Her black leather boots stopped only three inches below the fishnets. On top of it all she wore a black trench coat so all he would see when she answered the door was the coat and the bottoms of her boots.

When she heard the knock at the door she waited almost ten minutes before answering. With the heels on her boots she was an inch taller than him instead of a few shorter than him as normal. She smiled and set her hands on her hips. "Good evening."

RE: Who's the Boss

Well, maybe he shouldn't said the last part in order to prevent himself from looking weak but hey! He had the video! He started it and saw himself, eating the hell out of her. Damn, even down there his face was perfect. He continued to watch the video at his balcony, totally naked, until he felt the pressure against his dick. He was forgot about the cage while watching himself giving a great orgasm to her. Then he closed the video and got inside the house. He wore his suit, as usual. Then he entered the address on the attachment of the video to his navigation and started his car.

It was a long and delightful way from the green hills to shitty urban areas. Normally, he would be enjoying his trip but this time, he was burning with a desire. When he finally got there, he found the door number and knocked the door. No one answered. He waited for a while and knocked it again, but this time a bit harder than he did before. It was still the same. He figured it eventually. It was one of her sick games. She thought making him wait on purpose would make him desperate. He smiled with the idea and his dick pushed the bars once again. His situation was not getting any better so he shouted "Goddammit woman open the door!" while knocking harder. Basically he was punching the door to get her attention.

When she opened the door, all he saw was a trench coat and a boot? He was expecting more like a revealing outfit. She greeted him with a grin on her face. Then he put his faith into something might be under that trench coat and prayed for it

She smiled, leaning on the doorframe of the front door. "You found the place alright, I see." She lived in a small brick house on the far end of town. It was a fairly pleasant location. Mostly the people that lived here were older, retirement age. In fact how she afforded this house on her salary was surprising. It wasn't huge, but it was decently nice. A thirty-year-old brick house with a finished basement.

"Come on in." She moved out of the way to allow him to enter then closed the door behind him. "Why are you here, Daniel?" She asked as she locked the door, watching him. She knew what he was here of course, she just wanted to hear him say it.

What kind of a silly question was that? After she said that, Daniel nailed her to the wall behind her, got his face closer to hers. He looked into her beautiful eyes and whispered "Hell, you know why I am here. I want you, you want me." He moved his right hand back of hers and put the other one on the wall, limiting her view to his face. Then he started to kiss her starting from the chin. He gently sucked her round chin and slowly moved to her lips. When he reached her lip, he started to suck it as well. After a short session of sucking and licking her lips, he gently bit her down lip to put her into mood.

As he pinned her to the wall she gasped. He was a man of action, that was for sure. She felt him kissing at her like a wild animal in heat and she loved it. This time he had only been locked up for a few hours and already he was practically trying to rip her clothes off. "Woah there tiger. Slow down." She said with a light light, returning his kiss but then pressing and hand back to reach down and touch his cage. "Don't you want to get out of this?" She asked, gripping it and pulling on it some. "If you want me to let you out of your cage, you have to come with me downstairs." She said and leaned closer to nibble on his ear. "Do you want to see my downstairs?" She teased, implicating a double meaning.

Her smell was enchanting. Even with a trench coat, her curves were all visible. He lightly gripped her ass over the coat. It was like a marshmallow, soft and edible. She pushed him away and whispered the magical words into his ear. Downstairs? It was a dark and tempting thing to hear from someone in a trench coat. He got off of her while she was still holding his caged cock and said "Lead the way, Missy"

Her house itself was quaint. Rather plain. A few pictures here and there along the walls. The front door opened into a living room that was large enough for a sectional couch all arranged around a large flat screen television. The living room lead back into a large kitchen that spanned the entire length of the hose from garage to the end. Down the middle of the house was a hallway with the kicker on one side and a bedroom and bathroom on the other.

As he pulled away, she continued to hold onto the cage for a moment then lead the way to the kitchen. On the right side there were two doors. one lead out to the garage and the other looked to be a pantry but as Annalise opened it she revealed a staircase leading down. "After you." She said, allowing Daniel to go first.

Following him, she locked the door behind them. In order to leave the basement a key was needed. a key on a chain around her neck. The entire basement was sound proof as well. It was kept slightly warmer than the rest of the house. Warm enough that being naked for extended periods of time was perfectly comfortable. Down here was another bedroom furnished in warm colors was a decently comfortable bed. There was also a second full bathroom complete with shower.

The main attraction, however, was the main room. Dark curtains draped the red walls all about the room room, more for ambiance and feel than any useful propose. The floor was black, smooth and Shiny. Along one wall was a black Leather couch with a black rimmed mirror hanging on the wall behind it. On the wall adjacent it was a series of whips and paddles. A strange looking bench was framed among the hanging crops and whips.

In the middle of the room was a sturdy beam that looked more like it was there for restraining purposes than support. Next to it was a table .

As Annalise came up behind Daniel she set a hand on his back. "Welcome to my dungeon." She told him before removing her trench coat and hanging it on the wall. "Where would you like to start?"

She started pulling him to somewhere inside the house. He noticed that the house was perfectly neat and simple. Some pictures on the walls, her with her friends. There was a flat TV in the living room and for an eye from the outside, she was just a hot busty girl with a normal life. Maybe someone even would think about marrying her and raising their child in this house. But he was aware of her dark face and apparently he was about to see that very closely.

She led him to end of the hall. There were two doors. One was looking like a normal door and probably was leading somewhere normal while the other was looking like a door to a pantry. As he thought, she opened the pantry door and told him "After you" He looked at her with a questioning face, what was about to happen? Maybe it wasn't for the best, but he was damn firm about doing her and whatever the consequences he was about to face with, he was ready.

He started to walk downstairs while she locked the door behind him. He looked at her and saw that she hung the key to her neck. It was obvious, she had no intend to leave him without her permission. He continued going downstairs and saw the comfy bed in a room with decent colours. But the other thing got his attention more, everything else. There were all kinds of whips and bondages hung up on the wall. He saw a bench, a table and other crazy things. He had managed these kind of girls before. There was no rule that saying he can't do it again. He was confident with himself although, a little scared.

The room was at just the right temperature for sex; not cold, neither all warm and cuddly. But he started sweating, his mind was filling with ideas how he could use these to make her moan and scream like she never did. But her intention was completely different. She greeted him to her basement. When he turned back to her, trench coat was gone. She was wearing a leather corset which clearly failed to cover her breasts, probably that wasn't her point. They were all exposed and her body looked much curvier than ever. She asked him where he would like to start. He licked his lips without knowing, his eyes were locked to her breast. After a while, the pressure on his dick made him turn back to earth and he said "I want to tie those breasts with leather ties and suck on them until they explode with your warm pleasure"

She watched as he looked around. Was it just her or did he suddenly seem a little nervous? As soon as he saw what she was wearing, however, all his nervousness was gone. In fact it seemed like he knew exactly what he wanted. Her hand reached down and groped at his balls. "The heat of the room is perfect. It will make these balls of your soften up and relax." She said and pressed him against the wall. "I think I'll allow you to do as you ask. I'm not going to unlock you yet though. We have the whole weekend to play..." She winked at him and let go of his balls. Walking over to one of the walls she picked out two strips of leather and walked back to hand them to him. "As it so happens, I love it when my breasts are played with. The rougher, the better."

It was an instant turn on when someone holds his balls. Daniel bit his lip until her speech was over. Her magnificent breasts were pressuring on him and it was like being hugged by clouds. After she let him go, she went to the wall to bring a pair of strips for him. Handed over them to Daniel and said the magical words: The rougher, the better.

He pushed himself against her as he was holding the strips. He started to kiss her from the lips furiously while groping her gigantic breasts like he was playing with a stress ball, hard and rough. Then he started to go down on her. He slipped to her neck, didn't break the kissing act though. He took his time around her beautifully smelled neck while groping her breasts gently. After some time he got on his knees and started to suck her nipples while tying them with the stripes. He switched from one to the other while doing it. Time by time he was slapping her ass too.

Her breasts were tied up. While she was slowly losing her sense on the tip of her breasts, he bit them. Not so hard but not too gentle either. He moved his tongue around it while pulling her nipple and scratched her breasts for a final pleasure. His red mark was on her plain white skin.

It was an amusing change. Just a few days ago the man was cursing her for entrapping him and now he couldn't get enough of her. He had even willingly entered back into his cage just to have a chance to have her more. As he began to kiss her there was almost an animalistic urge to it. His lips trailed down her neck as his hands played with her breasts. She moaned, feeling herself starting to get wet from the rough treatment of her breasts.

She was a woman that liked to remain in charge. Just the fact that she was allowing him to play with her breasts was a strange sensation to her. Though he couldn't know that. His actions started gentle and got rougher and rougher. All the while she knew that she almost literally had him by the balls with that cage still locked tightly around his cock. That cage was all that kept her from stopping him. It was an aspect of control over him.

When her breasts were tied up they were already starting to turn purple from how tightly he tied them. He nipped at the tip and she moaned. It was just the right amount of pressure and pain to drive her wild. "Oh, Daniel. You know what you're doing." She told him and her own hand moved down to grope at his balls.

If this was what he was like already, how would he be after she spent the weekend teasing and denying him. The wild fucking they would have in the end would be wonderful. Just thinking about it got her all horny. "You've tied up my breasts, now I get to tie you up." She purred and grasped his hands to push him against the pillar in the middle of the room. She attached cuffs around his wrists, pinning them above his head.

He was doing what he was expert on it: Making love like a gentleman. Although his acts went from gentle to wild animal pretty quickly. He was playing with her breasts while she was playing with his balls. They were Ying and Yang. Two pieces of puzzle that completes each other.

He heard her saying how good he was. He was happy to make another woman moan like this. His joy was built on his partner's. As long as she was happy, so he was. While her breasts were slowly turning purple, she stopped him and pushed him away. After a blink of an eye, he was cuffed again. That's when he realized his dick was pushing the bars of its cage so hard that it was hurting. He was totally lost in the action. Looks like their turn was changed, he leaned back and moved his prisoner to her hands and waited for what she was about to do.

She opened his nice jacket and then ran her hands over his button-up shirt before starting to unbutton it. "I forgot to take these pesky clothes off before pinning your hands, perhaps I should cut them away, hmm?" She asked, her predatory eyes taking him in and trying to see how he would react to such a statement. Was he so materialistic that the concept of his clothes being shredded would piss him off or would the idea turn him on?

One hand returned to his crotch, playing with his balls as she waited for an answer.

He put a grin on his face, got closer to her. Then he whispered "Rip. Them. OFF!" He probably was about to have his best sex ever and few thousand dollars worth of clothes wouldn't be on his way for that. Then he put his head up, waiting for her to free him.

At his words she smiled and gripped his button up shirt and a ripped it open, sending a few buttons flying. She then undid his belt and slid it off completely, dropping it to the floor. He hands started to roam over his exposed chest now. "Mmm, your suit doesn't do you justice." She purred and her hands wrapped around him, sliding into his shirt and running up and down his hand. Her fingers traveled over his spine and down to his pant line, pressing at the spot where hips met spine.

As her fingers were traveling over him she pressed closer, her hips pressing forward and her crotch pressing into his crotch. Leaning close her lips ran along his neck up to his ear where she began to suck and nibble on his earlobe. "How badly do you want it handsome?"

She was the exact tiger he was looking for. He was the absolute dominant at all the sex he had, until now. It was a strange feeling, being dominated by a woman. One of his side was loving it while the other one was screaming for desire to take the control back. He was so close to handing himself over her completely. Her hands, moving on the back of him was a quite different. It was like a stream running through his spine. His dick thrilled with excitement. When she started kissing him from the neck, he understood the beauty of it when he did it to other women. No wonder they didn't sue him for sexual harrassment at work. Why would you put your favorite sex machine in danger?

When she brought her crotch closer to Daniel's, his dick in cage was placed in between her curvy legs. If it wouldn't be caged right now, he would be grinding her and she probably knew that. Then she sucked Daniel's earlobe and whispered "How badly do you want it?"

She was playing with him. His desire for her body was so obvious that the only equivalent for that obvious was where the sun rises. His breathing stopped for a moment. And that moment he whispered "So.... badly... let me out..." he raised his voice, "Let my dick out!"

As he moaned and practically begged to be released Annalise laughed. Such a horn dog. She would enjoy dominating his sex. Love telling him he can't cum yet. Her fingers ran along his belt line to the front of his pants where they unbuttoned them. Her hands were light as they slowly ran up his body to his shoulder. Now her lips ran over his body, confident in the fact that his hands were chained above his head.

Her warm, a soft tongue flitted out and ran over his flesh from his chin down to his pant line as he was suddenly kneeling in front of him. Taking the handle for the zipper between her teeth, she unzipped his pants. Now her hands trailed back down to slide his pants down.

While she was going down on him, Danel enjoyed every moment of it. Every little kiss was like a little turn on's for his libido. Her kisses were smooth and warm, just like he liked them to be. When Daniel was shaking with excitement, she unzipped him with her teeth. He looked down on her and enjoyed that view for a moment. Then she started to down his pants, his cage was exposed and his dick was pushing its bars, burning with a desire to get inside of her. He moaned.

Looking up at him, she gave him an almost predatory smile as she took his cock, cage and all, into her mouth. Her hot, wet mouth encased his cock and she took pleasure in knowing all this would achieve was the hard cock throbbing even harder against the cage. Her head bobbed up and down a couple of times before releasing him. "Mmm, maybe I should keep you in your cage while I mount young, hmm? Would you like that, my pet?"

When his cock was entering her mouth, he felt nothing but pain since his dick was getting hard and pressing against the bars of its cage. Her wet and warm mouth was so soft, he felt strange since part of his cock was hitting the hard bars while the other part was feeling her softness. He curled his feet from the joy he was having. He was waiting for her to release him. But she said maybe she shouldn't and Daniel felt the horror that moment. The terror of his cock strangled in a cage while getting harder every second made his heart beat like a motherfucker. Then he said, almost begged to her "Please, release me. You know I can make you real well, why wouldn't you do the same for me?" He relied on his skills of pleasuring her would be his way out from this.

"Oh I know you can make me feel real good, Danny." She said, making things informal by using a nickname for him. "Didn't I warn you? I'm super kinky babe. I get off just as much on your pain as I do my pleasure..." She told him and her tongue pressed through the bars to lick at the head of his sensitive cock.

"No, no, no!" he screamed inside of his head. If she would continue to lick him like that, his dick might be even broken! He really thought that since he was in a great pain. He shouted, because of the mixture of pain and pleasure coming from his crotch. He was sweating and heavily breathing. His dick was forcing the bars like it was some kind of a super hero or something. He then said "Woman,, do you want me to beg? I am begging! Take this off, it hurts like hell!!! Aaawh...."

As he shouted and began to beg, she reached between his legs and fondled his balls. "I do love to hear you beg." She told him and waited another minute before pulling the key out from her corset. Pressing the key into the lock, she left it there, not turning it yet. "Tell you what, to be fair, I'll give you a safe word. If you think I'm pushing you too far and you can't handle any more, you can use it. I'll stop whatever it is I'm doing, but it will put a halt to our weekend." She explained, meeting his gaze. Turning the lock, she slid the cage off, freeing his cock and watching as it instantly start to swell. "Your safe word is Cherry."

Safe words... He always thought he would ever need one of those. But in this situation, it was more necessary than the air he was breathing. He was so thankful when she opened the cage and let his dick rise like a skyscraper. He felt so relieved and free. His heart beats returned the normal rate, his blood was not rushing into his ears anymore. He looked down to his dick, it had some marks on it. Horizontal and vertical bar marks... Damn it was such an experience. The veins on his dick were rushing the blood on to the tip.

Taking the head of the cock back into her mouth she began to suck on it. Her hand ran up and down the hardening length. "I bet you want to cum too, don't you?" She asked and began to bob her had up and down, her hand wrapping around the shaft and bobbed with her head. When she felt him getting close she let go and pulled back.

Back
Top Bottom