Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut use of Stripper / Prostitute - Ex crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
Story
At night, I would pick YC up from a strip club / roadside and use you heavily.
In the morning when I better see you in daylight I realize you are the girl I had had a huge crush on in high school but you would ignore Me as you were already with a guy.
Now with money and success I would offer a deal to you knowing that you went down your life after your bf ditched you and you need money to raise your newly born kid. The deal would be that you would be my arm candy at office and parties and you would be paid well.
You agree and realize that my obsession with you continues because of your big tits, lovely ass, and the generally caring nature you have. I would verbally abuse you but you know that this is the best deal life has given as you are well taken care of. You figure that I am an ass man and you service Me well -- trying to please Me to let me get over the heart break in high school.
What will happen? Romance is an option.
I play only on IM aim, yim, skype, gtalk whatever.
aim owning_master
If you start and go MIA I will post about your stupidity here in the thread.
If you start and end well. I will post about your good rp here in this thread.
I don't expect perfect english, grammar etc. 4-5 setences to 2 paragraphs are sufficient.
I am visual. So get a pic of YC. I go with brunettes or redheads who are curvy.

optinal kinks: milking, breeding,
kinks: sucking, 69, navel play, hot dogging, face sitting, crotch sniffing, public display, slutty clothes, cock worship, ass eating, pussy eating, face fucking, tit fucking, tit eating, mild slapping, hair pulling, mild humiiliation, verbal abuse
Others: ask
Not into underage.

A bump for seekers

optinal kinks: milking, breeding,
kinks: sucking, 69, navel play, hot dogging, face sitting, crotch sniffing, public display, slutty clothes, cock worship, ass eating, pussy eating, face fucking, tit fucking, tit eating, mild slapping, hair pulling, mild humiiliation, verbal abuse
Others: ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom