Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Universe Apart: Morte and Lily. ((Private))

She stared blankly, her jaw slightly dropping of its own accord. "..You telling me that i have to touch my hair in order to work for you...? Damnit. I got no idea how to wash it, but i cant cut it, its against my religion. You tell me what to do about it, or do it yourself, but i have no idea how to deal with it..." she said simply, sighing. She had made a pact with the woman that she wouldnt let her hair be cut until she meets her again. She had meant it as a way of furthering training, that as long as her hair did not get cut or damaged, then her training was good enough to meet the woman, but if her hair got cut~... So in order to keep that pact, she called it religion purposes and no one asked, becuase people tended to get violent about it...

((This rp was carried quite a ways recently in MSN. QUITE a ways... but it will be placed here for continuity's sake. I've included msn notes as our warped minds decided on future details. They'll be in red for me and blue for Lyndzi; some can be ignored, but others have little non-serious commentary on the story bits that we didn't elaborate on. *'s are inserted for special notes. I've also left out smutty bits because that's just how I am. XP It's still just as twisted, though, I promise. -_-;;
YAOI WARNING.
INCEST WARNING.
TWISTED TEENAGERS ON CRACK WARNING (that would be myself and Lyndzi).​
So! Without further ado: A Universe Apart Continued.))

No. Bad me. Creepy strange incest is wrong. o_o
-smacks self-
But they're pretty. XD
o_o
-uses brand to burn NO into her brain-
-replaces image in her mind with more proper one-
-poke-

lol... i wanna pic....
>.>
omg, and theyre my kids too...

* Lyndzi is referring to the fact that the pairings I had stuck in my mind were Morte with either Salvos or Metus; both of which are Lily's children.

I know. XD
And yet.
Seriously.
Devious Salvos with Morte. TwT
X3

o_O omg, i love it!!
hehe
><

lol
Like.
"I'm sorry, but you remind me so much of my brother... do you mind if I just... hold you for a while?"

*This is referring to Morte wishing to be close to Salvos because he looks like Vita... this is because Vita is his father, but Morte is unaware of that.

X3
-snicker-

OMG!!! *goes into fan girl squealing rage* *does happy penguin shake*
lol....
Hmm. Poor Morte.
When you stop to think about it, he can't age properly.
He's stealing youth and life from the people he feeds on.
So I propose he fixes himself before going home.
And goes back to looking how he did when he first disappeared from his home world. o:

OMG!!!

*Here I send a picture to Lyndzi with all the characters, and proceed to comment on how I'm going to trick him into getting together with Salvos.

Poor guy.
I'm mean to him.

yea, but then again, so am i to everyone else... shes gunna be the protector of the kids for like the longest short while ever, because shes crazy like that and wont want them to leave her site for the first while... her world vs this world...
No touching, then random sex nearly kills the woman he likes, then having to leave her, then losing her to his brother... XD And now this.
...hmm.... yea, your mean...

So, while Lily and Vita are off gettin' it on, Morte is finding no trace of either.
He didn't know she was there, and assumes that he didn't stay very long because he's still angry with Morte.
So he's like... "Well, fuck. Now what? Damn it, I've had enough of this crap. I wanna be normal again."
And so the quest begins.
-plays questing music-

So. He jumps around all while Lily and Vita are having their 'bow-chicka-wow-wow' time, and as the kids are slowly growing and getting into all kindsa shit.
Finally! Morte finds someone capable of helping, but is not sure how it will affect his genetic structure, since it's only for something similar, and has only been used among his people, but Morte's thinking, "Well, one way or the other, better than I am now, and there's a chance. Let's DO IT!"

*shes looks around for her sons, someone says they spotted them by the descend point, and so she jumps from the trees, using her katars as slower downers and lands just by the boys with another kid, the giant worm thing about to eat them, dices the worm and brings kids back, glaring at the two boys*

Metus: /owo\ Hehehehe?
Salvos: TwT; Soorrrrryyyy moooooommmmm.... -not sounding sorry-
*glares* Now what have i told you two time and time again? Not to play with the giant kid eating worms. havent I?
Both: "Yes, mom...." -typical 'we're in trouble, just nod and apologize' kid mode-
She sighs, pinching bridge of nose "What have i gotten myself into... you know if we were in my world, youd be dead two minutes out the door..."
Salvos pouts. "Yeah, but c'mon, ma, we AREN'T. Live a little. That's the whole point of coming to this one and having us, wasn't it?"
Metus gives his brother a 'WTF did you just SAY THAT?!' glare and punches his arm.
She shakes her head "Nooo. the whole reason for coming here was for me to get away from my world, and you were not supposed to happen at all. At lest not so soon." *crosses arms*
Salvos gives a slightly devious grin and Metus looks sideways at the ground. He was the horrible cross between a mistake and a miracle; rather more of the former than the latter.
She sighed grabbing both of them in a hug "But now that i gots yas, i might as well make the best of it..." she muttered hugging them both tight. Her blades were still out...
Salvos: Ow!! Mooooom!!
Metus: -wince, hiss- Mom...
She sighs and chuckles a bit letting them go "Now your both grounded."
Both: Awwwww maaaaaaaaannnnnn....
"Well i told you not to go down here, that there were man eating worms down here... and to drag others as well! You should be ashamed of yourselves.. you could have killed the others..."
Metus: "-but we didn't drag anyone-"
Salvos: "-they came themselves!"
"no excuses..."
*arms crossed*
-both slump slightly- Yes, mother....

XD
Aaaanyway.

Time rolls on. Adjustments are made, and the test takes place! It succeeds! Morte is fixed. But oh no, what's this? A transformation of unexpected consequence takes place!
Morte is young again. In a tribute to shedding his brother and old life, he cuts his hair.
One day, when they've been all grown up, and Morte has been enjoying a normal life for a while...
"Metus! Metus!!" Salvos had a wicked grin and a bright shine in his eyes. " Oh, man, you gotta look at this!" He called conspiratorially in a lowered voice from his brother's door. Metus turned. "What is it?" He asked with a curious and amazingly innocent look of surprise for someone who had gotten into so much trouble as a child.

"Just look!" Salvos crowed, standing close and golding up the crystals.

"-are those?!"

"The same! C'mon, let's try 'em out!"

"Ah! No way! ... Salvos, we'll get into so much trouble!" Metus looked concerned and was glancing around as if waiting to be caught red-handed by their mother, Lily.

"Nope. Mom's out, and we'll have no trouble getting bak in time. Just try it, we'll come right back. I promise. After all, we know how to move back and forth to whichever we want, unlike our mom and dads." Metus seemed reluctant, but with a small smile of agreement, he reached out and took the one on top - his step-father's.

And so the second generation began THEIR adventures... XD

~

she comes home sooner then expected from the festival, and finds them gone, and calls for Vita...

Predictably, Metus gets back pretty much unscathed and blanches when he finds out his brother isn't back yet. O_O;
Meanwhile, on Morte's world...
"Dude... I don't remember anything like this in mom n' dad's stories... I was trying to get to the place where Morte was... man..." T_T
He makes his way around, trying to figure out which one of the worlds it is that they visited.
Morte spots him and is haunted by it. D8
"Omg. it's Vita!! No wait... he's too young to be... and no metal bits..." o_O
Salvos spots him, of course, and is like "Omai. Creepy stalker guy." >_>;
This is about when the other three start searchin' worlds for him.

"OKay, which world did you two end up and i swear as soon as we find your brother you two are more then grounded, i dont know how to punish you two for this!! Oh my god you are SO lucky Vitas nice... Dear, you deal with them, ima gunna kill em..." she pinches the bridge of her nose again, shaking her head... how could they have done something so blantently stupid!
Metus: /o.o\;
Vita: o_o; "You don't know where your brother is, do you?"
Metus: O_O; How'd you know?
Vita: D: I looked the same way when I figured out the same thing...

She face palmed. "Ohhh kay.. so we go hopping then... heaven knows hes going to end up in some world were crazy people are and hes going to end up messed up like his father.... if he does im not going to be happy at all, and that world is gunna pay... they better not touch him..." she muttered, her blades shining a bit... she was very... scary when she was mad... and this was her Kid that was lost.
Vita: ^_^; "I'm not that messed up... am I?" -to himself and his son-
Metus: >_> "Well, you are kinda full of metal bits, dad..."
Vita: -sigh- "Right. We'll start hopping. Lil, why don't you go on your own and me and Metus will travel together so we cover more ground faster."

She gave a nod "Ill do just that... Make sure you two come home in one peice. if you find him, come home and wait for me. Good luck, dont you lose him, Vita..." she said making a quick slice on her hand and drawing the circle. She disappeared after giving the boy a quick hug and Vita a quick kiss.
Vita turned to his nephew/son/wtf? and frowned. "This is a great mess you two've gotten into... I wish you'd learn from our mistakes..."
"...Sorry, dad..."
Vita shook his head. "Forget apologies, and just make sure you learn from this time." He corrected the boy. "Now come on, we have a lot of places to visit."

(nephew technically, but son for lack of better terms atm...)
(Well, he did act as a father figure, by which means he was the father...just not biologically.)
(yesh, thats what i meant)

~

Back on Morte's new world, he and Salvos had sat down and started talking in the comfort of Morte's new home. Salvos vaguely referred his sequence of events to Morte from his mother and father not being home to jumping here and waking up without a way to get back.

"Oh? You must've lost your amulet...?"
"Yeah... it was nowhere to be found when I woke up."

So much like him. He looks the same, and even finds himself in the same situation as I and Vita found ourselves in... despite having an amulet in the beginning...* Morte leaned in closer. "I'm so sorry to hear that... maybe I could help you find it?"

"Really? That'd be great!"
Morte smiled. He had no idea what he would be looking for, but it couldn't be that hard. He knew the people of this world. "But..."
"Hmm? What?" o_o
"Umm... it's just... I'm sorry, but you remind me of someone I used to know. Never mind."
"No, no... tell me. What did you want to say? You're helping me, I may as well hear you out."

Morte blushed slightly. "Well.. I just miss him so much. I was hoping... you wouldn't mind if I just held you for a little while, would you?" Salvos looked a little shocked, and blinked back uncertainly.

"Oh! No, it-it's okay, I.. heh heh.. I didn't really expect anything, I know it sounded silly..." Morte quickly interrrupted the boy's thoughts when he saw the bewildered and uncomfortable look on Salvos' face.

"No, it's... it'd be fine. Kind of like having a hug from my brother, I guess... so, yeah, go ahead..." Salvos shook his head, a confused but not worried smile spreading over his lips. Morte brightened immediately, and although it was slightly awkward, he pushed aside the negative thoughts and tried to imagine Vita. He moved closer to the boy who was perhaps his own age or a little younger, and grabbed him around the neck, leaning into Salvos' neck with his eyes closed. He really was so similar... and for a moment, at least, Morte forgot that it wasn't really his brother.

~

Lily jumped from one world to the next, frequently checking back home to see if the others had found him... she was really starting to worry...

Each time Vita jumped another world, he worried more. They ad started off with worlds they had previously visited, but they were nearing the end of the list, and soon they would be entering entirely new worlds. It was nerve-wracking, and Vita was actually tempted to leave his nephew at home in case one of these new worlds had some unexpected danger that they couldn't counter... but he couldn't leave him alone without someone to watch over him, not when his brother had just vanished... so they continued, with Vita keeping an ever more watchful eye. Much time passed, and no luck was had... each time they came home empty handed until Metus was exhausted. Finally, there came a time when he confronted Lily. "We can't keep this up. One of us has to stay here with Metus while he rests, and I think it should be you. You're his mother."

She gave a nod. "I wont argue it, but we both know im the fighter... if anything happens, i could hold my own.. but ill let you have this one... Bring me back my son. No excuses." she said, looking pale... she was worried sick, holding Metus in her arms, exhausted as he was... she wasnt going to sleep a wink at all until her son was back with her...

"Yeah, yeah.. you're the fighter..." Vita admitted, giving her a kiss on the cheek. As he did so, he added more quietly, "But we can't risk our childrens' mother dying, now can we?" Without waiting for her agitated reply, he disappeared, off to search more worlds.

~

Morte and Salvos had searched and come up with nothing, but then they hadn't had much time before night hit, and Morte had insisted it would be rude to run around waking people, and they would be less likely to get his amulet back if they tried. So Salvos had agreed to wait. Morte had take him back home. One thing had led to another, and now Morte was curled up beside Salvos in his only bed, which Salvos had insisted on not kicking him out of. It was so relieving to see Vita every time he opened his eyes. Yet he couldn't sleep. He waited for the boy to fall asleep, listening carefully to his breathing with his own eyes shut, before he looked more closely at the boy's face. He reached out a tentative hand and touched Salvos' cheek. How could it be, and not be? It seemed so impossible... and all at once, from somewhere Morte never knew existed, he felt a sudden and irresistable urge. He bent forward just enough to brush his lips against the other boy's...

(Yay. Pervishness wins out. XD)
YAY!!! Shes at home, Metus out cold on the bed, she sitting next to it, the amulet in her hand, and waiting impatiently and worried for her boys to come back...

Morte pulled back with a jolt. Salvos had moved. Sure enough, Salvos was staring back at him with a shocked expression, as if Morte might have somehow betrayed his trust. Morte's eyes were wide and apologetic. "I'm so sorry! I don't know why- I- Oh, God... what the hell is wrong with me?" The last bit was a horrified whisper to himself. He had just kissed a person he'd only met the other day, because he'd looked.like.his.brother!! Morte stumbled jerkily out of his bed and went to dash away, but then something caught on his wrist, and then there was a sudden pressure around his waist, tugging him backwards. He was still terrified, but Salvos was behind him, pulling the squirming bundle into his arms and lap, trying furiously to calm him and make him listen.

"Whoa, WHOA! Whoa. Chill!" Morte froze in place, horribly tense. Salvos sighed, wrapping both arms around him to make sure he didn't try to escape again. "What's up? You kissed me... and then you looked all disgusted... do I have bad breath or something?"

Morte gave half a giggle and burst into tears. It had been years. Years alone, forsaken. Without his brother, the girl he may well have loved, or any semblance of his old home, he had been forced to start anew. And now he was doing this. With Vita... or the next best thing. He was trying to take this poor kid for his own in any way he could; that had to be it. To find some way of having that reminder... something so close... it was like a sign. He had wanted it to be so badly. Salvos frowned and his forehead creased as the sequence of events refused to explain themselves. "Look, I- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to offend you... I..."

But it didn't matter what Salvos was, because Morte had found a way to shift himself, turning completely around, and was now facing the boy, kissing him passionately again. Damn it all to hell. He needed something to ground him. He would follow this boy home, if he had to, but he needed something... anything...

(TwT 'Cause I'm twisted in the head, and so shall I make my characters.)
(I LOVE YOU!!! X3)
(XD lmao... thanks? I don't think this is the part of me you should love...)
(Stupid forbidden fetish. XP)

Salvos found himself once again at a loss for words and actions, as the ambush kiss once again took him by surprise. So instead, he just went with it. It was a little strange, because he was somewhat similar to Metus, but there were large differences. Metus was older. His hair was shorter. He had a body closer to his mother's than his father's, his ears were smaller... and their attitudes were nothing alike. So as Morte progressed, and events became more questionable to any party who knew the truth of the situation, Salvos remained blissfully unaware... and wonderfully aroused.

(And this is as far as your pervy omniscience goes in this story. TwT)
TwT
So when does Vita come in on this?
hehe

>:3
Somewhere near the end.

lol... How come i can see Metus sneaking the amulet from his mother who passed out waiting at the door and try to find them, and finds Salvos and motre...?
XD
Totally.
Morte can become their little secret. TwT
lmao
So wrong.

yea, yet sooo amusing.... XD
I know. X3
we should totally... and then Vita finds them all afterwards and after they get back tells Morte that the boys are his.... omg...
the boys dont need to know...

Morte has a whole new horror moment. X3
"Omg, I've been doing WHAT with my WHAT??" D8

hehe!
*fan girl squeal*

lol
At this point, his brain snaps, and he takes one of two possible actions.
1) To HELL with it!! If we can manage all the shit we've both managed, I SURE AS HELL can find a way to recreate everything that's happened via TIME MACHINE. T_T
OR.
2) Y'know what? Fuck it. It doesn't get worse than this. -jumps on the universe's perverted band wagon and surprise!fucks Vita as well-
XD

NUMBER TWO FOR THE WIN!!!
lmao
Yes. I know. TwT
He wakes up the next morning and realizes what he's done...
D8 Jesus CHRIST!!
Vita, you're like... MARRIED or some shit!!! O_O; With KIDS. Who I've ALSO fucked. o_O
I keep trying to tell my friends... you can not fuck with your characters nearly as much as I love to. TwT It just ISN'T DONE.

i love it when you do this though!! So Vita finds them in the morning, looking for the amulet... Metus finds them first and is al like "Hey Salvos!" waving at him as he runs over "Moms Totally Pissed!"
Salvos gives Morte a meaningful look, and they've talked everything over, and the kid has agreed to return. So he and his brother run off, and Morte goes home, and the brothers run into 'dad'. XD
Dad is, of course, furious with Metus, but then notices Salvos and just kinda goes 'how the HELL?'

"Uhh... well you see, i met up with a guy that looks a bit like you, Metus..." he sid looking back towards the house...
No. XD
We leave that for later. TwT
We must torture some more.
He'll feel that much more OMG WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE?? with each time he's done it in the past. TwT
And if we're really lucky, Metus will get jealous. -snickers-

omg!!
-pulls out brand again and sighs- Gimme a second, would you?
Salvos apologizes for losing Morte's crystal, and Morte has introduced himself by his true name, Navitas, thus the boy does not become suspiscious.
Vita is sufficiently relieved and takes them home, where he hides away his crystal.

She woke up to find Metus not there and started freaking out moderately, And so when they got home, she was quite at the end of her rope...
Of course, by now, both kids have realized that they share mommy's blood, and can therefore use blood as a substitute. :p
of course.
she freaks out for a while and grounds them both...
They both just look at each other like: Come oooooon?? At OUR ages??
Vita's just like: "Go on, do as your mother says." T_T "You keep pulling kid shit, and we'll keep treatin' you like kids."

"Well what did i tell you after each freaking story hm? Dont Do it!! And then what do you go and do? You Do IT! you could have been killed, or hurt, or lost forever, and then what the hell am i supposed to do here? hm? sit and wonder if my boys are coming back to me, thats what... so no. Doesnt matter your age, your stuck here for the next month. Doing all the chores. My word is final." she said
crossing her arms. she was beyond pissed but at the same time so relieved to have her boys back...

~

The boys shared an exasperated look and a groan, but they nodded miserably anyway. "Fine..." "Yeah, yeah..."

And so time passed, with Salvos occasionally sneaking away whenever he thought he could get away with it. His brother caught him first. When he threatened to tell their parents, Salvos was forced to explain what was going on to his brother. Metus was disappointed, for many reasons besides which he had not met anyone he would consider such a lucky find, but he covered for Salvos regardless. Years of their time passed, with Salvos being very careful, and Navitas very patient with him and his slow and sporadic visits.

Eventually, Metus demanded to tag along. He had grown out his hair by now, and was in that respect, at least, the spitting image of his father. But his hair was a dark brown that was practically black, and Navitas had hair in a warm shade of burgundy that now barely touched his neck. When the two met, Morte attributed his likeness to the same factors that had given Salvas a face so similar to that of his own brother. It was only natural for these two to look alike, as siblings, and not having seen a mirror in a long time helped.

It was only when Metus came alone one day that Navitas stopped to question what was happening with the quieter boy. "Metus? What are you doing here? Salvos just visited two days ago, surely he hasn't had time to... return... already....... Metus, where is your brother?"

Metus narrowed his eyes. "Can't you see what's in front of your own eyes?" He asked, not purposely giving the duplicitous statement. He meant it to mean that Navitas always ignored him in favor of Salvos, but Navitas only took it as meaning that it was obvious Salvos wasn't here.
"Has something happened?" Metus looked stung. Ignored, even when he was alone.

"Why does he have all the fun? All the luck?" He asked, quietly, and for the most part to himself. "Why should he get to know his father, when mine died before I was born?" He asked almost silently, and Navitas missed them, "WHY? Why should he get to have all the good things? In our world, and each other!" Metus lunged forward, and out of habit, his father did not react. His skin was uncovered, and so was that of the one rushing at him...

...but he had long since lost that power.

Metus was pinning his to the ground, legs on either of his sides, hands on his wrists, weighing him down. "Am I so inconsequential?? Am I invisible, until my brother needs me for something? Why couldn't you have met me? Loved me? Why am I trapped in a boring world with nothing but the company of old stories to dream on?"

"M-Metus??! Stop it, you're worrying me..."

"Oh, NOW you're worried! A second ago, when I was just the brother of your lover, I might as well have been dirt while you asked about him, but now that things are like this, you pay me attention! Well fine!"

He's got a lovely hidden darker side, ne? TwT Little green monster.
Yea!!! And this whole time, Lily is only Now beginning to suspect something with the boys....
He proceeds to practically rape his father. XD

~

Morte manages to calm him a little, and there's this cute little scene with Metus laying on his chest miserably, at a loss for what to do next but desperate not to give Morte up, and Morte just running a hand through his hair, going "Shhhhh..... it's going to be okay...."

...im watchin an awesome movie of this.... like i can see it...
i like it...

*Lyndzi is referring to her mental video of the events that have occurred.

Morte knows he's in deep, now, because he kinda likes the kid, too, but in a different way.
The kid demands affection, and Morte tries to explain that there are other ways, but Metus wants the same treatment as his brother. XD
So Morte acquiesces.

hehe
Lily comes home early and finds Salvos home, but no sign of Metus...
and flips out on Salvos. "Wheres your brother Salvos?" she asked, knowing he knew...
"You two have been sneaking out periodically.... where do you two go?"

*>_>; "Well.. ummm... damn it, you didn't give me enough time to come up with a lie." /o.o\
"Look, it's not dangerous, I promise... I've been seeing someone is all."

o_O is her look

o_o lmao. XD I have to make a pic now. With all the family members except Salvos on one side, looking like: >w>;;
And Salvos going: T_T "You whores."

lol...
Him being the only one who has not thrown themselves on someone or been with multiple partners within their grouping.
but hes doing his uncle....?
He didn't know at the time.
And that doesn't make him a whore.
It makes him incestuous.

but what of Metus then? hes only incestous as well...
But he did throw himself at his father...
hmm...
He's an ATTENTION whore. XD

Shed be a bit taken aback that hed tell her he had been seeing someone... "So whos this person youve been 'seeing'? hm?"
"Awww, c'mon, mom! Like you have to approve, or something?"
"Well could understand if they were from this world, then yea, id back off... but visiting other worlds to 'see' someone...? she must be special... whats her name?"
"?!? How'd you know? We haven't even used the crystal!" Salvos was more concerned that she knew they'd been world-hopping.
"well when i cant find your brother anywhere, and i cant find you at times either.... as well as the fact you are MY children, which means that you are smart, and would have figured after seeing me world hop with my blood, that you could do the same... as well as the fact that You Just Told Me by asking how i knew... Now wheres your brother and whose this person?" she aked, quite persistent.
Salvos grimaced. Wait a second. "He went somewhere alone?" /o_o\

She gave a nod, raising an eyebrow "Why, do you two usually go it together?" she asked rather surprised at that...
"Well, it's just me travelling to see him, and-" Salvos stopped. SHIT. "-aaaand, well, usually Metus only comes because I'm going, so, heh heh." He tried to continue as if he hadn't said the word, but it came out rushed and a little higher pitched than normal.
She stopped there... "He?" she didnt seem angry at it, just more...very surprised...
Salvos winced again. Damn IT. "....mmmmmmaybe?"
"....whats his name?" she asked, curious now...
Salvos blushed furiously. "None of your business, anyway, mom! Shouldn't you be more worried about your missing kid??" He deflected.
"Well if hes been tagging along, then hes probably there... hes your lover isnt he? Shouldnt you be worried about your brother as well? Now whats his name? its either you answer that or i go there an find him..." she said, trying not to laugh... her son looked so adorable when he blushed like that... and over a Guy!
Salvos looked as if he'd just been told that ice cream had just been un-invented. His ears drooped, and his ever-present grin was a look of terror. "C-c'mon..." He whimpered. How did she even know what world to look in?? Was she spying on him? He wouldn't make the mistake of giving something away again, in case she was bluffing. "So... name and you leave it be?" He asked hesitantly.
"Name and you get your brother back, and tell me the world so then i can know where to pick you two up next time i cant find you, and then yes, ill leave it be... after i tell your father." she said grinning.

Salvos withered. This was about the time that Metus returned, and looked in surprise at Lily. "Ah! Mom! What're you doin' here??"
*She looked over "So your back. Im glad... So whats his name, hm?" she asked, grinning... for some reason it was fun to make them wither like this.... not something that happened often enough by her books...

Metus paled, his ears immediately falling as if they had bricks suddenly tied to them. To him, it looked as if his mother somehow knew that he had been with Navitas. He looked at his brother, and the expression on his face, and drew from it that it was the only possible explanation. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry, Salvos, really, I didn't mean-"

"-just shut up!!" He looked angry now. Anything his brother said could put them in jeopardy, and he supposed that his sibling must have been upset over having popped in giving away their secret... but it was already given away, so it didn't matter that he was trying to apologize. "No. I'm holding my ground on this, mom. It's none of your business."

She lost a bit of her grin "Fine then. Hold your ground all you wish. I find you two missing again, and im going to go straight to his house and grab you both. Do i make myself clear? Maybe hell tell me his name then, hm?" she said simply, raising an eyebrow. She figured they must be going where they found them both last time, so shed ask Vita when he got back... "Ooor~ you could just tel me his name now and get it over with."

Salvos glared daggers at her. "And if I tell you, at this point, you're honestly going to believe me?"

She got the mom look on and stared him down. "Id hope to have enough trust in my sons to not Have to ask about where theyve been going. But it seems like theyve been sneaking behind my back for some time now, and so i would like to know exactly who is welcoming my children over, without my knowledge." she said her voice rather cold. "But obviously i cant trust you two enough to hope that, so i have to ask. Who is he and where does he live?"

"Yeah, because it's so suspiscious after we've come back safely so many times!" Salvos bit back, and in the background Metus cowered a little. His brother had inherited his mother's scary temper.

She glared "And what if next time you dont, hm? then what am i supposed to do?!" She paused ever so slightly before continuing. "I am not doing that again."

"We're NOT 13 anymore, mom!! We're practically adults!" Lily glared at her son, worried and yet furious. "You have no right to CLAIM us like this! So what are you supposed to do?? I'll tell you, mom. You're supposed to BACK OFF. I barely get a half hour with him when I visit, but I always come back, even when he begs me to stay! The least I can do is protect him from your crazy overprotective spree!"

"I had the right as soon as you were born, and i gained even more after you two disappeared the first time!" she yelled, her eyes watering with unshed tears. "I cant lose you too..." she muttered very quietly...

Salvos' eyes softened very slightly. Off to the side, a very confused Vita had just returned in ime to hear the little shouting match. But Salvos ignored that. "...you're not gonna lose us, mom. We're not doing anything dangerous. And sooner or later I'm going to be going away, for good." Salvos paused a little to let that sink in. In this world, families stuck together until they died or got too big, but they still stayed close. But his mother's more exciting world had always been of interest to him, and he had secretly pined for that kind of thrill, and the independence of being sent out into the world at a young age instead of being lavished with affection on all sides. "...sooner or later, you'll just have to trust me to protect myself."

She closed her eyes, the words tearing into her slightly... shed never wanted her world for her children... and yet here he was... "...why? Why wont you just stay...? You and your brother and Vita are all i have left! What would i do if you all left me...?" she said, looking at him a tear aflling... she turned her back to them and wiped the tears away quickly, trying to loook strong and not rather crushed like she felt at that moment... kids wanting to leave home... growing up... it felt like only yesterday they both disappeared and she worried over them for so long... worried shed never see them again...

Vita didn't understand what was going on, and the idea of what he had heard made his mind numb, but he made his way over to Lily and pulled her into a gentle embrace. "I'd never leave you, Lil." He promised, giving her a kiss and squeezing her briefly. "And neither will your sons. They'll come back. They always have, haven't they?"

She held onto him, tighter then usual... "...i want them to stay...." she muttered against his shoulder, hiding her tears... she hated crying, but she couldnt help it... she felt... alone.... abandoned... why did they have to leave?

"So do I, darling. He's my son, too. But he's also right. It's his life, his choice... and however we want him to use them, in the end they are still his." Vita continued, whispering as he held her. "I do know, though, that if you keep trying, you'll push him farther away. Give him time, and he'll come around on his own."
Salvos and Metus were uncertain of how to proceed, and shared fervent looks, wishing to speak to one another, but held their silence in respect for their parents.
When Lily seemed a little more calm, or at least had returned more or less to her normal self, Vita pulled back a little, and quietly asked, "Now... care to explain to me what's going on? I believe I heard something about visiting someone?"

She got a slightly hard look on her face. "The boys have been sneaking off to a guys house... a lover is i am not mistaken. I only wanted to know his name... what world hes on and where he lives would be awesome to know, but i only wanted a name..." she said, frowning... she looked back to the boys after a second or so to gather herself. It wasnt everyday they saw her cry at all...

"Im going to lay down, i dont feel so well." she said and left to her room

Vita got a dumbfounded look on his face, blinking back at his wife as if waiting to hear her repeat herself more clearly, or to correct herself... but she didn't. After a moment of this, he cleared his throat, hid the look of lost confusion forming on his face and turned to his son. "Yes, all right..." He agreed, and watched as she left. When she was gone, he walked over so that he was right in front of his son. Salvos was now stubbornly holding his father's gaze, as if afraid to blink or look away for fear of showing weakness - while Vita only peered casually at him. When he was close enough not to be overheard by Metus, he spoke.

"What's this all about, Salvos? Is this person someone dangerous?"
"No, not at all! I swear. He's very good, he's just lonely. He needs me." His father gave him a concerned look.
"That doesn't sound healthy..."
"He doesn't look very healthy, sometimes, either. But he won't talk about it. Just says it's part of a past he doesn't have anymore."
"Hmmm. I see. Salvos... please. I swear, I won't try to track him down, but for your mother's sanity, can we please have a name?" Salvos sighed. He nodded slowly.
"His name is... Navitas..." He admitted, looking down finally. "But remember, you promised!" He finished strongly, glaring back up at his father defiantly. Vita held his hands up in mock surrender, the name ringing bells in his mind, causing further shock.
"No, no... I... I won't." He repeated his promise, although now more than ever he was tempted to break it. What were the chances? No, no... it was just coincidence, it had to be... but what a coincidence it was... "All right, Salvos... that's all I wanted... you can go now, thanks."
Vita left the two boys like that, staring at one another, not sure how to proceed.

Lily was sitting in the room on the bed, holding herself a bit... She didnt like the thought of her boys leaving... nor the thought of this lover... She sighed, Vita was right of course... If she kept pushing, itd only push them further away... but she couldnt let them go without a fight... it wasnt in her nature not to fight for what she wanted... and all she wanted was her family together... if she wanted them gone, shed have stayed in her world...

Vita came in with a sober mood, looking at the spot in front of him, not really seeing it. He was thinking about what he had heard. As far as he had seen, there was always some far more cryptic meaning to everything in the universe... it made him want to believe that there could be some to this. He justs didn't know what it was. And the form it came in... a lover to his son? It was too odd to think about. What could it possibly mean? Vita said nothing, but laid down beside Lily, with one arm curled over her side and around her waist. As if this connection to the only other person who had seen his brother die could end the torturous hope. That there was some meager possibility that somewhere out there some part of Morte still lived.

She put a hand over his around her hip and leaned back into him... "Did he at least give you a name, love?" she asked, torn over this... they were so young, and yet... so grown up as well... Metus was still shy and quiet as ever, just like his father had been.... And Salvos, boy did he ever have her genes in him... he was the fighter... he was the strong willed one... but even though she knew they would survive on their own... she didnt want to let the go...

Vita thought. Nodded, slowly. Yes, they had left him with a name. But it was *his* name... and not even the one they used in stories... the only one Lily knew him by... but his true name. What he had been known by before he had changed. It was all he had ever really known his brother as, and though the stories told him about Morte, he had always inserted Navitas' name in mentally. He couldn't reconcile that monster with his brother. So it was understandable that he couldn't believe his younger brother was gone. "It was.. Navitas." When he said the name, it was with a heavy tongue and pained heart. It struck him as absurd that he should be the only one of his current family who did not recognize the significance of the name.

She rolled over so she was facing him and put a gentle hand on his cheek. "...why dos this name pain you so badly, Vitas?" she asked, a little more worried then before... she olnly got ill in this world if she worried way too much, and she was beginning to feel not so great at all...

"Because, Lily..." He gave a humorless chuckle, the whole situation seeming far too out of place to be real now. "That was his name. That was Morte's real name..."

She stared. "...it cant be....You promised them you wouldnt go looking, didnt you..." she asked, because now she had a crazy need to go looking for this man with the same name as her dead lover.... But she also knew that her son would have not given this information lightly so she assumed that he had promised to not go looking, though now his tone was understandable.. "Im going to look for him... that way we both can rest...." she said simply, sighing... she didnt like the fact that she had never known Mortes true name... nor the fact her sons knew a man of the same name, and were.... oh god.... what if..?! No, mustnt think that...

"No. It's silly." He pressed, now that it was not only him falling under the pressure. He had made a promise, and intended to keep it. "He'll never trust you again. You can't. It's not as if it could be him, so stop thinking it... I know you are. We were both there when he died... and there was no way they wouldn't recognize him. Sooner or later, they'd catch him off guard, and they'd see him all wrapped up. If nothing else... you know from experience, my brother could not be any man *or* woman's lover."

She sighed.... "yea... but way back, when it was just him an i... we got talking about it... i had brought up the idea of whati if a world had a cure for his condition.... we both kind of shrugged it off because this was well before we could even get away from my world nonethelone control where we were hopping to.... i dont know... your right of course though, love... ill... trust them this time.. heaven knows it hurts me to do this, but ill leave em be with there lover..." she said sighing,.... she snuggled in closer to him, hiding her face in the crook of his neck. She still didnt feel well...

"You'll see... they'll come around, both of them..." He promised, making the second in that night that in the future he would not be able to keep.

She gave a nod... "I just hope they come around sooner rather then later..."

Back outside, Salvos and Metus were talking... well, more like arguing. Metus had let slip that he had more or less raped his brother's lover, and that he expected to have further relations with him in the future. Salvos was understandably highly disturbed by this, and the idea that his brother could so calmly suggest this. What did he expect? For Salvos to drop his lover? For him not to protect the other boy? To continue as if his brother weren't fucking his lover while he wasn't? It was twisted and it could not be done. As such was he arguing, and his brother was fighting right back - that he had every right to have some part of the happiness his sibling enjoyed, and none of it ever could be, because it was all out of his control... all but this one thing. And he would keep it, even if it meant going to war with his brother. It took hours, leading them away from home, and very nearly killing both several times... far from any form of rescue from their surroundings or each other. Despite their beliefs, they were not - either of them - immortal.

Eventually, they came to a standstill - because what else can two such equal powers accomplish against one another? - where both realized the futility of their efforts. They would never agree. But they could not kill one another. So in the end... they would have to leave it up to fate and Navitas.

She was laying in bed when the argument started and heard the first bit, but as it moved out of the house and away, she felt more and more uneasy... she really didnt feel well now... "...theyre fighting now...." she muttered, very worried for both her sons... they were part her afterall, so they could do serious damage if they struck right...

Vita looked into her eyes tiredly and saw the worry there. "They are boys. They are bound to do so now and then... but they'll work it out, and if you get in the middle they'll just do it elsewhere later, and possibly on another world where there is more danger and no helpful people like on our own world around to help them." He pointed out, not wanting to move from this spot. He was quite sure that if he did, he would not only violate his own advice by separating the two, but go on the hunt for this Navitas as well. Just to see if the universe really was trying to send him signals.

She sighed "I know... just hold onto me... i dont want to leave yet... im afraid ill mess things up worse then i already have..." she said, getting close again... she felt horrible now... something niggling at her brain, but she couldnt put her finger on it...

~

(Skip forward nao? XD)

(till when? XP)
(Hmmmmmmmmm..... 'Navitas' meeting the family? XD)
Ogod, wait...
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaate.
I'm not gonna sleep at ALL today...

..neither am i...

D: Omai.
I'm sorry. D:
I drew you in with my promises of delicious yaoi. /o.o\

its np... insomnia has been very bad lately, i wasnt tired at all...
and i love you and your wondeerful yaois so...
its no time wasted at all...

You just know your mind will be full of MortexSalvos and MetusxMorte rape!sex all day now. TwT
-loves the surpised WTH look on Morte's face-

yea... ima gunna be thining all day about it, and lilys and vitas meeting and the skward OMG moments of the revelations of morte, metus salvos and vitas....
poor lily
well this is going to be difficult... one dad and now two... shes the whore of the world now...

You've been sleeping with your uncle/father, kids... o_O
And FIGHTING over who gets the right.
Creepy how he's technically younger than them, though. XD

yea... and then the whole thing of the two dads and such.... omg....
difficult

Just imagine the 'No.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.' Ofuckofdoom look on Morte's face as he recognizes his homeworld, mere minutes before his worst nightmares are confirmed. XD
Because that's all I'm givin' you for now. I needs bed.

NUUUUU!!!!! An HOUR!!!
thats al i have left! please!!!

An' afterward he fucks his brother silly, the two are just deciding that they're fucked as far as life goes, an' Neil arrives just in time for the WORST HANGOVER MOMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE, which oddly enough doesn't even include the consumption of booze the night before. X3
"Oya, btw, doom coming." "FML."

Your so awesome... i want more awesomeness! Please!!! Just until they meet... itll be epic doomness....
i wanna reenact it and everything... i wanna have it in the file!!!
please di... please... for my morale....?
i love you, i wanna please?

Omg...
Gutter mind.
Not right time to form that sentence.

....which one?
I love you, I wanna please?
lol... yea, but.... *blush* nvm... so about that rp...
Fine.
ONE more hour.

THANK YOU!!! *glomp*

~

Morte felt more than a little awkward. It was like the entire childhood he had missed was being returned to him, including the moment of meeting the parents of his lover(s?) It was hard to tell sometimes what they could be considered now. Salvos and Metus had begun as a kind of cruel rivalry and loathing for the other's perspective... and somehow, over time, he had soothed them both. He had not had to choose in the end. But it did make for a rather unusual discussion when he met the parents, because apparently they only knew half the story... and he would now have to correct their misconception face-to-face. The first few seconds, before he took in his surroundings, were an exciting and frantic time. But then he'd seen the way Salvos had done the transfer from world to world, and been sure that there had been some amulet he had been looking for when they first met... and he suddenly had a sick feeling which only exponentially grew as the wildlife around him came into sharp focus, and suddenly he was screaming at the top of his lungs in his mind, and his body was unable to move...

His eyes drew open wide, his mouth dropped open, and his breath caught in his chest.
No.

NO.

It couldn't BE.

Morte spun wildly to his lovers and wide eyes filled with tears at the very idea of what he was now asking... said "Their names...!! WHAT are your parents' NAMES??"

~

Lily stood next to Vitas worrying over everything.. finally the boys had offered to let her meet their lover... his would set them all at ease about his unusually coincidental name.... and then she could move on to being a paranoid mother like every other mother.... And then she saw a glimpse of him through the trees. And she felt like the ground left her feet. "...oh my...god...." she swayed on the spot.

~

Both Salvos and Metus were caught off guard, and the sheer panick and fear in the boy's eyes made them instantly tense, searching for a possible threat, until the words issued from his mouth. And suddenly something was so very, VERY, WRONG.

Vita was equally stunned, having finally been convinced by his own words only a short time ago, and now seeing this... this... couldn't *be*.... similarly to his brother, he was speechless. His mouth was dry, and no matter how the sight made him want to tear his eyes away and pretend he hadn't seen it... he couldn't bring himself to look away. It was his brother. He would recognize him anywhere... but he was normal. And young. And... apparently... fucking his own... NO. Just... no? His mind couldn't even find the force to deny the shock and disgust anymore.

Metus hadn't missed his mother and uncles' reactions. Looking back and forth between them, he felt a sense of forboding, and was seriously considering his nervous desire to just take it all back and leave, never returning. Something was bad here. They knew this boy, somehow, and that made things... so much more than just complicated.

Salvos, on the other hand, may as well have been signing Morte's death warrant. "Uh.. I mean... what? Uhmm, Lily and-"

"-Vita." Morte was staring into space now, the shock and horror still plainly evident in his eyes and expression. His only thought, the only one that made it through... was that they didn't know yet. Somehow, just like him, they had had no IDEA. And they still didn't. *I have to talk to them first.* "Stay here." He commanded, with authority not his own, and yet that Salvos and Metus felt compelled to listen to, despite being the older two. He turned to see them as if they were ghosts, come to take him away to some nightmarish world he had thought he had escaped, only to be dragged back, kicking and screaming, worse than ever. The first few steps were dragged out of him. Slow, heavy, and deliberate. They gained speed quickly, and although his face still showed everything he was thinking, now it was joined by determination. *Don't get worse. Don't get worse... dear gods, how much worse could it possibly get?*

...and before he knew it, Morte was standing before his brother and his old lover... having completely forgotten why he was there. Unable to realize anything other than that he was atually here, standing in front of them again. But this time, he was himself. Not some monster. "..." He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. What does one say at times like this?

~

Lily broke the silence "....hi." she was beyond stunned... she was past shell shocked. she was reverting back to an old method, and that was act as if nothing was wrong... and in such circumstances, one greets another, right?

"...yeah..." Morte looked crushed. Somehow the simple word was enough to bring reality crashing back, alog with his own voice.
"You're... ...alive." His brother commented, leaving an unbelievably long pause between.
"...yeah..." He repeated. Reality or not, he had no idea what to say. But Vita seemed to understand.
"They... don't have a clue. They've never heard your name. Well. Not... not this one." He clarified, giving his brother a hard stare. "So then..."
"...what do we do?" Morte both finished and agreed. Indeed. What could they do?

She gave a smile "Pretend like nothigng ever happened?" she said, swaying just a little... she was very happy he was alive but at the same time.... kind of wishing he had been dead...

((Picked up from where we left off this time, although not as long. More speculation at the end on possible continuance. If you don't wanna see it, avoid the red.))

Vita took a deep breath and came through once again, showing the clarity of mind he was quickly becoming famous for on his own planet. "...We can't tell them. Better they go on believing their father is dead, but this can't continue." Morte nodded, glad that Vita had understood his desire not to have his relatives know. It was going to be hard enough that they as adults had to know the truth.

"What do I tell them?"

"It doesn't matter. As little as possible, but make it clear that this has to stop between you." Vita answered, his mind working in overtime to work through the mess. "... The more prominent question should be what we do about you, Morte... no, Navitas. I'll have to get used to that old name again... and Lily, you'll have to try to remember, too. A single slip could be very bad in front of Salvos or Metus."

She gave a small nod. She was, well to say the least, hit below the belt on this one... not only was her first love alive when she thought him dead, but as well she had married his brother, and Then, found out hes alive and that he.... she swayed on the spot a bit. "Understood. I need to sit down..." she muttered, sitting on the ground right there...

Vita struggled not to let his wife's mood infect his thought process. It was difficult to say the least. Both Salvos and Metus saw her doing this, exchanged looks, and became visibly tense. "Wonderful, we don't even have much time left to plan this disaster... as if things could get much worse..."

"Oh, they could... I'm pretty sure my life thus far is a testament to this fact. Now what were you saying about me?"

"Right! Sorry. Mor- Navitas. There was a time I'm sure we'd all have been thrilled to get back together... but this is... it changes things, doesn't it? Wouldn't that only make things difficult and hard to explain? I think... I think you should go back to your world. Or maybe find a new one all together. Where the boys can't find you and stumble across the truth."

"What..?!" Morte's nightmares were coming alive one after another, but he couldn't allow this one. He would rather die.

Yes, this situation was twisted and unthinkable, but he could not imagine on top of that being asked to leave his family again when he'd managed to find them a second time against all odds, even if it was in this way. He could not just leave and be forced to start from scratch again. He couldn't take it. "No! Oh, please... no! I can't do it again, Vita... I'd rather you killed me right now than send me out to another world on my own again... please? There has to be a way!"

By this time, the distraught look on Morte's face drew in the teens like moths to a flame. Before Vita could make his brother calm down, they were there, by his sides, asking what was going on. "Hey! I told you to wait!" Morte squeaked, distraught that it had been his fault that they had lost the precious little time they had had to discuss. Metus and Salvos both had a stubbornly determined look on their faces and were glaring at their father.

"We know he's said something horrible. We wouldn't make you face our dad alone." Metus chipped in.

"Dad, what the hell is wrong?" Salvos barked, trying to place an arm around his lover, but Morte jerked away as if the boy's skin was electrified. He turned, face suddenly much softer and full of surprise. "Navitas? What's wrong?"

"Don't... don't touch me..." Morte couldn't stop the disturbed expression from creeping over his face. He couldn't help but think that this was Vita's son when he looked at him. He couldn't even bring himself to look at his own, who was watching on with dismay as the exchange took place.

"Navitas? Wh- what? Why?"

"Just don't do it!! It's... we shouldn't have been doing it in the first place. We can't anymore. All right?!" Both sons looked as if Morte had just mutated into some hideous creature that was trying to devour their real lover right in front of their eyes.

"What are you talking about? Why shouldn't we?! Dad!" He turned to Vita, raging at the outside party again, and placing full blame on his shoulders. No. Blame me. This is my fault. I started this! Be angry with me! Morte grabbed his lover by the wrist.

"NO!" Salvos looked back to him in shock.

There was fear in his eyes. Fear of loss. He couldn't lose the one he loved because of his family, he couldn't! He would leave them. They could still be together. "Stop it! Stop thinking whatever it is you're thinking." Morte ordered. Salvos did so, but only because the words confused him, and he lost track of his train of thought. "Salvos... this is nothing to do with your father. This is my choice. I don't want this to go on. Do you understand me? I'm making this choice."

Morte's face was hard, but his eyes were tearing up. He had no choice, really, but his nephew had to believe it, or he would never give up. "I have to go now." Metus and Salvos stared, disbelieving. How had it gone so wrong? Vita was equally caught off guard. So... he would leave? Hadn't he said he would rather die? ... He wouldn't, would he?

Lily was up in an instant, holding Morte by the wrist. "Youre coming back, arent you?" she asked, her voice low so it was hard to hear... She didnt like this at all, but it would have to do until time passed... She just wished it could have been different, so much different....

Morte looked Lily in the eyes, willing her to understand. No. He wasn't coming back. He would never be able to. Not from where he was going. "I'm sorry, Lily." He replied instead, giving his brother a last glance. How he would miss him. He was older now... they were separated by so many more than just three years, now... and when had he stated growing his hair out like that? When had he stopped wearing his piercings? Had it had something to do with him? His death? Maybe it was Lily's influence, or that he had had children. He still had those metal bits lodged in him... but Morte still saw him with a clean, young face as he had so many years ago when they were kids. Why couldn't they go back to the simple argument that had led them to separate back then? It had been one so much simpler to solve... "Goodb-"

"Don't." Vita almost didn't realize he'd said it. "Whatever it is you're planning... don't do it. We'll figure something out."

"..." Morte stared at his brother. Hadn't he just been the one to say...?

"Lily? Don't you think?" Vita prompted.

She looked to Vita and gave a nod "Yes. Well figure it out. we just need time is all. and we wont get that if you leave." she said looking back to Morte Navitas.. She let go of his wrist, looking to the boys "You two go play, we want to talk with Navitas... If you dont bugger off right this instant, then we wont be able to talk which means its all over for all of you. Now go." she said, giving them the 'i dare you to talk back to your mother when i tell you to do something' look.

"Go play? Are you serious? Mom, we're adults now, and besides which, I'd say this still very much concerns us!" Salvos argued, taking up the challenge as was his custom. "Anything the three of you can say, we're more than intimate enough with Navitas to deserve to hear about, too!"

"Salvos!" The word was clear, strong, and with a subtle authority. Salvos couldn't remember a time he had heard Navitas use this tone on him before today, and his lover had already done so more than once in only a short number of minutes. There was even a hidden anger to the name as he said it. "You should respect yor parents... both of you. This is not the time to be fighting with them. Please find something else to do while we talk."

Salvos bit back another scathing comment. Navitas was his lover, and since the whole point of his argument had been for the boy, he could hardly deny it if Navitas himself requested that they leave. "!!..C'mon, Metus..."

"Wha-! But I-!"

"I said let's go!!" Salvos headed off in a stormy mood, with Metus close behind, fervently looking over his shoulder every few seconds.

Lily looked to Navitas... how odd that name sounded to her... "Come." she said walking off to Vitas side to hold his arm as she went to their home, to be alone to speak with Morte... she closed her eyes as she walked, not sure how this would go... it was a girls worst nightmare for sure... she immediately went to the kitchen to start making drinks and things, keeping her self busy for the moment, while she thought of things to do about this... She came out with sandwiches, dips and snacks of sorts, as well as drinks from all over... she had something of everything... Lily sat next to Vitas, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose.

"So... Navitas..." she said testing the name.

"...we can figure this out. we really can. i dont want the boys to leave because theyre looking for you if you leave them for good... and i dont want to never see you again either, even though this... situation has arose..." she said sitting rather stiffly, straight backed... she was stressed and trying to think logically about this, since now it not only concerned her and Vitas but the boys as well and shed do anything for her boys....

"So... I can really stay?" Morte asked hesitantly. He knew he shouldn't be hopeful. Not because it was unlikely so much as because it was somewhat wrong to want to stay here even after what he had done with the boys. He refused to touch any of the snacks that Lily had prepared. His stomach was too jumpy and nervous, and he was afraid he'd just send it all back up.

"... I think, in the end, it would be best for all of us if you did." Vita agreed. "But we'll have to set up some sort of... something. A story, if you will. Why you can't be with the boys, and yet are staying here. How we know you. That sort of thing."

"What if he was a friend we met on another world while Morte and i were jumping? The boys know most of our stories about it all... it wouldnt be hard to say that thats how we knew you..." she tried, looking to Vitas... it was difficult for her to think with all her thoughts running around.. she grabbed up the snacks and started to nibble..

"But it wouldn't explain why we knew each other so well." Vita prodded, meaning himself and Morte. "We're brothers. We knew each other since being little kids. And we're the same species. Hmm. Maybe a more appropriate story would be that we were best friends as children? He could have gotten lost on another world, just as we did, and met you on another while you were travelling with Morte. Unlikely, but then again, so is what has actually happened here... and you can chalk up not being with the boys to that awkwardness. Of course, you might want to explain why you look so much younger than me... in fact, you might have to tell us that one, as well..."

She looked at Morte and as a second thought "And how i was able to touch you and not get sick... Was i right so many years ago? was there somewhere that could heal you...?" she asked, looking at him... this was going to be difficult for her for a bit, every time she looked at him she saw the boy she had loved who looked a bit older, saw him both alive as she had known him, and that day... so many years ago it seemed now, and yet it felt so closer then that now... she didnt want t go through that again. not again...

"It's a long story," Morte began, and as he launched into telling it, he wondered at the implications of this anti-aging process. Vita listened, wishing this whole mess hadn't begun. They could have started all over again. To him, it would have been as if he'd plucked his brother out of history, right from the day they'd both disappeared. And it would have been so wonderful, if weird, to introduce Metus to his father, as his father. Not like this. He could never know, now...

She listened as she always had... but her mind was still moving... Metus believed his father dead... she would have loved to show Morte as the father he was to her boy, but... now he could never be... she wished they could go back, and fix this whole mess.... but she knew that was next to impossible...

As Morte concluded the story with having started life anew, he turned to Lily. "You know, when we have more time... you'll have to tell me about my son. What he was like when he was younger. I missed so much..."

(Awww. Poor Morte. He's an outsider in his own family. XD)

She gave a small smile "Id love to... you know that. Whenever we can, ill tell you all about him..." she said, holding back her tears again... gods how many times would she cry?

"I guess I should head out, though... if I'm going to be staying here, I'll need to make myself a home." Morte said, as if the idea had only just struck him. How strange it was to think of having to build a house of his own when his brother was still here and alive. It was so unlike what he had grown up being taught. Vita stayed quiet. It was unusual in his mind, too, but it would be a little too much to expect Morte to move in with them with everything that had gone on.

She gave a nod... "You know i can always help you with it, but i have a feeling the boys will want to talk to you first.... Salvos wont stand by for long, even if You were the one to ask him to. And Metus wont like it either without an explanation..." she said, relaxing a little... it wasnt odd to her that he move in a new house, it was different though to have a first love come back to her after so much pain from his supposed death...

Morte nodded. Yes, there was that. Facing Salvos was not something he wished to do, and Metus even less. Not only because their connection was closer, but because in the boy's case, he had been the one to start it, and Morte could have unwittingly saved himself much trouble by denying him. "I can build one myself; they're not as difficult to build as the ones your people make." He assured Lily. "I... I guess I have some explaining to do now... I'll see you both later." Standing, he said his goodbyes and left to look for the two boys. This was going to be a long day...

She closed her eyes, leaning back against the couch. "...i said it once, im going to say it again. Life hates me."

(XD I think I'll leave it here in favour of skipping ahead to torturing Vita a little. We'll say the boys were angry at first, but Salvos comes to understand over time and moves on, and the two develop a friendly bond. Metus is still upset with him, but goes to him when he needs help, advice, or attention, because he 'knows so much about his father'. -w-;

As Vita loses the constant need for secrecy and things settle down, he starts to think more on what Lily was allowed to immediately react to. His relationship with his brother slowly disintegrates without his knowledge. Morte feels terrible because every time his brother looks at him, he can see the repulsion and misunderstanding in his eyes. Eventually, he can't take it any more. His entire reason for wanting to stay was his brother, and he's losing that...

And so one night, when the boys are out at a celebration, and the mother is doing her own thing, he pays Vita a visit. .....and I'm gonna leave you with that tantalizingly open predicament for a while. Have fun with it. ;3)

((this is a continuation of our idea in red, Lily's side of things))

Lily had noticed the straining relationship between Vita and Navitas, and then what with the boys growing up and leaving more often... she wanted a break. A break from the constant fears of 'what if the boys dont come back' and 'what will happen if Vita and Navitas start to hate eachother, will i lose both of them? Will i lose them all?'

She chose a day that the boys were gone to a festival on the world, and went off, to explore her old world, needing to feel the rush of her blades, and maybe even find the woman that she was supposed to meet so long ago... It didnt occur to her that shed been around almost two lifetimes on her world, in her one. So when she arrived in her world after leaving a small not efor her love, she was very surprised to see that the isle had changed a lot. The forest that had been there was so much bigger, the trees still short, but taller then they should have been, and much wider. The caverns were still there but many more traps had been set around.. She waked carefully to the main village, to see if anyone was there, as a few women jumped out of nowhere it seemed to surround her with blades from all angles. She raised her hands in the salute of their colony, and didnt move. One woman, one of the older ones noticed the gesture and froze.

"Shes of the old world! She is of the Origin! Bring her to the Alpha!" she barked to the other girls, who exchanged curious looks to eachother and ushered her to the main hut, their blades still raised. Hers were still concealed.

They stopped infront of a cave outjutting from the flat lands, where the elders resided. One woman with long long silver hair and a tugh build came out and barked at them, wanting to know the meaning of the rucus. Then she saw her. She stared for a moment, and then smiled. "...Lily. Is that you?" she asked, absolutely amazed. Lily was in her garb of her new world, so it was very different from their skimpy clothing, as well as her hair was very well past her knees now and doubled up to hang past her hips. She only looked a few years older then when she had left, only about 3 or so now. But Sheila, she looked almost 60... but there was something off... "You arent Sheila, are you?" Lily asked, her eyes sure to be decieving her.

The woman laughed. "Nono, I am Sheilas great grandaughter, Sheigratehl. My grandmother told a tale passed from her mother that a woman from this village left our world. Of course we believed her mad, but... here you are. Lily Tigress, of the Tigress clan. The last of the Tigers. After you left there was a raid on our isle, and many of our women were taken away... we are the few that remain. There are rumours now, of other travelling worlds, others coming here. The government is experimenting to send armies out to these other realms to recruit more test subjects."

Lily stared at the girl. Great Granddaughter of her Sheila, who had been only a decade older then her whe she had left... this was insane... and the thought of her world spilling out into others... She gave a shudder, thinking of her peaceful realm being overrun by her warfaring people.. She wouldnt allow it.

"Sheigratehl, i must leave at once, and deliver the news to my family. They must be made aware of the threats... the world i live on now is very peaceful, theyve never heard of war, or fighting... I was an outcast there for a long time until i found it safe to live as they did... I dont want this worlds taint to destroy my new home."

Sheigratehl closed her eyes and lowered her head. "Im sorry, but we cant let you go. You are the first of our people to come back to us since you left almost 140 years ago... our numbers dwindle. We need a strong leader like you to lead us into a new age.."

Lily stared. They had to be kidding. Her? a Leader? She tried not to laugh as she would have on her new world. Laughing wasnt very common here. Instead she smiled, which was even more rare here. "Im sorry, but i have a family that needs me. I will be back for you, as soon as i find them and tell them. If this world has this thought, whats not to say others dont... I must be off. I will return. But as a token, I wuld like you to do the honours of cutting my hair. I have fnally returned, so now i may shed my locks to the birthplace of my freedom." She said, undoing her hair from the decorative bunch she kept it in, and grabbed it at the base of her neck. The woman smiled back a bit and grabbed her dagger, going over and cutting it from her, so her hair fell to the base of her neck again, like when she first came to the isle over 150 years ago now.

"It is done. Please return." she said holding the long rope of hair. Lily smiled and saluted them in her old ways, and went off into the woods to mark herself and travel back to her world, ending up on the ground level of her world. She sighed and started climbing the tree slowly, taking her time. It was different to have lost so much weight from her... Shed never let Vita cut her hair, and it hadnt occured to her to leave her world to her first world so she could cut it... she laughed a little at the obsurdity of her traditions as she made her way back home..

Back
Top Bottom