Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New guy ready for some fun! (M/M prefered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmateriba

Dust
Let's face it. Being the submissive male for an M/M rp means that you're a dime a dozen. I'm okay with that. I've got a few characters bouncing around my head and I don't see them as being anything more that a seke. I'm total down for rps with futas, girls, and tentacle monster.

Now when I say submissive, I don't mean that I want to have all the work done for me. Where is the fun in the rp if we both aren't participating and experimenting? It just means they my guys are going to want something in their ass. I will be anything from the quirky boyfriend that you have private dominance battles in the bedroom with to the slave that you can't wait to transform into your willing little slut. Comrade, lover, friend, teacher, pet, fucktoy, brother, son, sissy, and even more are just some fun roles I'm willing to be. None of these are finished ideas, and I'm alright with being the one that fleshes them out a bit more. Just pm me with what your interested in and we can go from there.

Before I get into some more fun stuff, here are my turn offs:
vore, diapers, bloodplay, death (the undead are fine, I just don't want to die), vomit/poop

Also if you get too rough I am going to want some sweet sexy aftercare. I an be very kinky, or I could be vanilla. I am very open to collaborating, so I want to know what ideas you have.

As far as genre I am so into slice-of-life, urban, fantasy, and I'm iffy with sci-fi. I am totally down for historical, as long as you don't mind e maybe getting some things wrong. Horror is a no go for me.

And now some kinks! These are just ideas. It's not a complete list, and I definitely won't need all of these to be happy. I will say that if you make my characters beg for it, that would be the best.Then there's spanking, petplay, bondage, piercings, multiple penetration, blow jobs, public sex, forced nudity/clothewearing and really just I can't think of too many limits. If you unsure just ask. There's also pegging it you want to be female. And of course toys, I like toys.

So here are some general ideas, but you are free to suggest anything you like!

1. Brother's in arms - a general idea for two fellow knights, army men, or superheros who are really close and end up gay for each other. Sexiness follows closely behind.

2.I am a servant or slave to a very master (don't worry, I can get more specific with the plot. just let me know if you want this one)

3. Office Slut - I have never gotten to do this, and I would love to play the guy getting his brains fucked out as he's bent over a desk.

4. Tentacles are always very welcome.

5. As are werewolves. We could either do where I belong to the alpha in some way, or I'm the alpha that's made to submit.

6. I'm a young man who's down in his luck and sleeping on a park bench. You could take me in, or you could molest me in the park.

And then, because I'm trying to keep this brief, (I like collaboration, so I still want there be plenty of room for you to create too) kidapping, farm settings, and/or turning me into your whore.

I was trying to keep this brief, and the numbers aren't in any particular order. If none of this sounds good for you, I ay still be up for it. If not, good luck with your rp search! Have fun! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom