Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-Apocalyptia with a Raider Boss! (MxF, PM's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zandar

Planetoid
I very likely won't notice/respond to replies in this thread. Send a PM!

Yo! This is going to be a morbidly short post, since I'd like my F-List (and the many concepts therein) to do the bulk of the talking.
https://www.f-list.net/c/marcus%20blade/

Who is Marcus Blade?
A template character for post-apocalypse settings, predominantly as an anarchistic survivalist. His meta is being a raider boss, with all the prestige (and danger) that comes with such a title. The very nature of his position and priorities rely heavily on the type of apocalypse, but it can be counted on that he'll always be a gritty man who didn't get where he is now by being soft-skinned or hesitant. He waits and prepares for the day he'll violently die. By and large, he is not a very nice man in any dystopic setting since he follows the principles of taking/doing what he wants when the opportunities arise. However, it doesn't mean he's only capable of antisocial and antagonistic behavior. His moods and life may be governed by violence but he's not a psychopath, and his pragmatism can be appealed to rather easily.

What does he want?
SURVIVAL: As said, Marcus' position and priorities are dependent on the apocalypse he's in. But in general it's to survive, and the many ways to go about that. He steals and pilfers what he needs to improve his life, sometimes bartering for it if it isn't beneficial to take by force. Warm bodies are also a constantly dwindling resource, and new blood is necessary to the longevity of the groups he leads. What's important however, is the lewdness and sexual elements that may take place along the path to getting what he needs.

WHIMS: Marcus doesn't particularly care about things like social etiquette. If Marcus sees an opportunity to take what he wants or needs, he's likely to act upon it without much consideration. The thought process goes something like this: "Do I want this? Y/N, if Y; Can I take it? Y/N" Women stronger or equally strong as him will usually put this thought process on hold, sometimes long enough for him to respect their boundaries and form an amiable interaction. Vulnerable women might get raped. However, I will never play out anything that makes you feel OOCly uncomfortable. If you don't want nonconsensuality to take place, then it's not going to. Marcus will always find a reason to answer "N" to one of the processes.

What do I want?
Post-apocalyptic roleplay! The F-List profile has a modest selection of settings in that venue, but I'm always willing to hear out entirely new settings or mutations of existing ones. My least favorite however tends to be zombie apocalypses. Not because it can't be enjoyable, but they're usually not very inspiring. I'm still wholly open to hearing about ideas within them, though.

Smut! Although I love a good plot, I enjoy sizable sexual tones in it, too. I tend to disincline away from long-term, story-driven RP's with people I've never RPed with before. The exceptions to that are either; you wish to take on a storyteller role, or you pitch an idea that really takes a shine to me. All in all however, RP partners who aren't prudish yet are comprehensive of character-depth are the very best ones to me!

Breast play (giving) - Incredibly simple (though can encompass other breast-orientated attention), and not literally the only kink I care about it, but it's still the favorite -- so it gets a special mention. Breasts are always fun to fondle massage. I bend and exclude a lot of kinks at whim, but this one is a constant. I don't mind if you're not crazy about it, but so long as you don't dislike it being a thing that'll happen quite a bit during sexcapades. If it's one of your favorites too, let me know! We'll have a lot of fun.

Non-instantaneous posting! I have a hard time getting a "session" going over an IM service or otherwise due to time constraints and muse, and I'm not a particularly fast typist either, of which understandably infuriates most who roleplay over IM's for its fast back-and-forths. PM's and F-List Notes swiftly solve all these issues, so it's the preferred medium. Usually I'll find the time to make a post once every 2-3 days or less, and they'll commonly extend into +1 paragraph lest less is needed to post what I want. I don't believe in mirror-posting (although my posts may occasionally end up that way due to what they're replying to), neither for myself nor from my partner, since writing doesn't really work that way.

If one's interested in the character or any of his placements listed on F-List, then drop me a message. Ideally with some elaboration of the character you intend to play, or even a vague idea of what you wish to try out. I'd like to think I'm pretty approachable, so my intimidation factor should be zero. Send all inquiries and remarks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom