Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ninja's Open RP list, Strictly looking for beastiality. Can be in fandom/fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
Evening all, ninjagirl here. Looking for some darker scenes with a wide variety of things. Just for a small amount of information I am a sucker for fantasy plots and heavy smut. I like some story to keep it going but I am here for the fun smutty roleplays.

A few things that you can suggest and use that i love:
Fantasy(craving)
Non-Con
Restraints
Bestiality (Craving!!!!)
Incest
Biting/scratching
Anal
clothed sex
sexual torture
large cocks

A few fandoms we could use:
Naruto(craving)
Sword art online
Warcraft(craving)
Diablo
RWBY

Thats just a small list of things that really gets me into the idea, play around with a few or many and I would be a very happy person. I am willing to try odd roles but if I dont reply I am either busy or became unavailable, its nothing against you I just tend to get a lot of requests in a short amount of time.

Also as a side note: I am here to have fun and enjoy my time away from the real world. Do not ask about real life and remember that we all have lives outside of this site and if i'm too busy to get on I am sorry just send me a reminder when im back.

RE: A change of heart (smut-consensual, non-con at first)

Should anyone want to do this idea with naruto or sword art online id be up for playing one of my fav animes with it.

Evening everyone

Good evening friends!

RE: Ninja's Open RP list, darker smutty plz

Would really like a RWBY type of rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom