Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Journal of Cosmos {comments are welcome}

..cosmos..

Planetoid
Cosmos' Journal
[size=-2]Hello, I am cosmos I am a twenty-nine year old married man living in Canada. I got two kids, well soon to be three. I own my own pharmaceutical company so I am quite busy. I decided to make a journal just to ramble about my days when I need to and just to share my life outside of blue moon. Comments are also welcomed, try and keep them decent comments I am not looking for someone to sit there and bash my life because they have nothing better to do. Anyway hope you have some fun and maybe amusement reading this cx I am also very friendly so if you need to chat don't be afraid to pm me.[/size]​

[size=-2]Thursday, September 8, 2016
  • Yesterday I started to take my courses at university, in order to up the business and grow. But my oldest son who is four just started school and he seems to like it. More then I did XD It gave my wife a break to have one kid out of the house although when I got home Brooks (our other son who is a year) was pretty cranky, I think that might have to do with Greyson being at school.

The other night Greyson had a bit of an outburst, me and my wife were in the kitchen making dinner and our son was sitting in the little entertainment room next to our kitchen so we watched most of Brooks hit at my iPad and pull at the head phones Greyson was wearing as he watched Netflix. We told Brooks a few times to stop and once I was finished cutting the onions I was going to pick Brooks up and play with him but Greyson had stood up and bloody murder screams "Stop!" Brooks fell back and just stared we also just stared. Greyson stomped over and looked at me and then my wife and then pointed at Brooks. "I have had enough mommy and daddy!" He stomps over to my wife and pokes her baby bump before screaming "I can't handle another one! I am going to my playroom, you can think this through." We had to stop ourselves from laughing although later that night I thought that maybe he needed someone one on one with me. He seems pretty conflicted about the new baby that's on the way, so Saturday me and Greyson will go out for a bit and have some fun.

My mother comes tomorrow, love her to death but she loves to poke around. her and my father are both from Lebanon and I find that her and all my aunts are really all about their children's love life. which is great but my mom loves to talk Arabic to me when my wife is right there and will say, "How's your sex life? Is it good? Are you ok? How's work?" All I can do is just stare like come on mom really? They say that muslim parents refuse to talk about sex and all that to their children but once their kids are married my mother can't keep her nose out of my business cx

our anniversary is also coming up and I can't wait to tell my wife how happy I am to be married to her for five years. I married a Southern blonde gorgeous babe who is a hell of a cook and who has given me the two (soon to be three) best things that have ever happened to me. I love her and I can't imagine a day without such a wonderful women.

cosmos
[/size]

[size=-2]Friday, September9, 2016
  • It's late here and I thought I'd share some thoughts

The wife was feeling a bit emotional yesterday so I drew her a bath with fancy candles and all that. She got out still pretty upset and I told her that we could just lay down and cuddle, she told me that she just wanted the dogs. Which we have fine but, they aren't all small either. I was like ok then, I didn't mind since four of them are mine but they all slept in the bed with us. All Five Bully breed dogs, although Bubba did leave sometime in the night to sleep in Greyson's room. I was the one falling off the bed may I add

Rebecca (my wife) is going to go to work tomorrow, more like her internship but that means I am with the kids most of the day and my mother. I still plan to take Greyson out, we are going to go to the big reck centre, it has a nice pool with these big waterslides that I think will be fun. My mom said she'd look after Brooks. My dad is also coming over for dinner tomorrow night and my brother, his wife and their two kids, and my sister I believe will all be here tomorrow!. My other sister and brother have just started school and are getting settled and couldn't make it which sucked but I know I'll see them soon. Anyway moms making a big Lebanese dinner! She hasn't told me what yet but I am excited, I love making Lebanese food and my moms cooking is the best.

Early this morning my wife was totally fine! She kicked the dogs out and man wasn't she frisky! Last time I will probably be laid for the next few days since my mom doesn't know how to keep her nose in her own business.
    I don't know how some husbands can sit there and tell their wives that they aren't having sex with her when she's pregnant...... Like come on, she's your wife! Oh but I am not attracted to pregnancy. But you're attracted to your wife/girlfriend? I don't mean to be rude because my friend is one of these guys but I find it down right ignorant to do that to the women you love. She most likely does a lot for you and here she is carrying your child, she tends to your needs and wants all the time for you to stick your nose up at her and say "ew" just because she is pregnant? Grow a fucking set of balls my friend, man up. She's your wife and if she's horny and wants to have sex so be it.
    Lol sorry for the rant, but my friend had made a comment today and I so wanted to say that to him but kept my mouth shut, decided to do it on here. That was so for him XD

Well now that bit of anger is off my chest I am probably going to finish some boring ass paper work, yay!
[/size]

It's wonderful to hear you will have sex with your wife when she is pregnant! It's a beautiful thing and so wonderful of you, I was scared to have my daughter because my husband had always told me how ugly and horrid pregnant women are. He wasn't unkind to me or anything when I made the choice to keep the child, even though he brought up abortion a few times, that just isn't my cup of tea. He was supportive but not as good as he could have been, so, it's nice to hear about a man who is! Lucky wife!

LoveTheWayYouLie said:
It's wonderful to hear you will have sex with your wife when she is pregnant! It's a beautiful thing and so wonderful of you, I was scared to have my daughter because my husband had always told me how ugly and horrid pregnant women are. He wasn't unkind to me or anything when I made the choice to keep the child, even though he brought up abortion a few times, that just isn't my cup of tea. He was supportive but not as good as he could have been, so, it's nice to hear about a man who is! Lucky wife!

Well my wife is sexy no matter what ;3 and it's good that your husband was at least a supportive of your choice even though it might not have been 100% it's still good that it was there c:

[size=-2]Saturday, September 24, 2016
  • I haven't been on lately, life has been crazy with work, business, school, the kids, and the car accident that I had gotten myself into, last week I think it was. Well I didn't get myself into it but a stupid teenager did, did some damage to me and the car. Good thing it was my work car so they just traded it in and got me a new one. It's really nice so I can't complain.

Brooks took his first steps this week! Which was exciting, we got Greyson's first steps on video but We didn't for Brooks, we got the second time he got up though. He was pretty excited about it, you could tell because he squealed when he first stood up and took the steps. He had seemed pretty frustrated with some things so I think this was a pretty exciting thing for not only us but him.

The wife is good, sexy as ever of course and beautiful. She has that glow to her and yoga has been making her back much better since she was having so many problems with it.

Oh get this, so yesterday our Doctor called and said that we should come in, it was about the baby and we would discuss more when we came in Saturday morning. So my wife told me when I got home from work and she was clearly stressed out about it. So this morning we decided to call a babysitter for the boys and went to see her OB/GYN. We get in there and she's all like "I'm very sorry.." My wife throws up because she's so stressed, the words just tipped her over. So our Doctor was like "oh my lord, no it isn't bad news. It's just a slight misunderstanding." My wife shoots up from the garbage can and is like what? She's clearly pissed at that point.
    Well after about a half an hour of our Doctor apologizing for the intern that did my wife's ultrasound, she finally told us. The little boy that we were preparing for has apparently been a girl all along XD. It is a rare thing and our OB/GYN was very sorry that she didn't see this herself. My wife works at the same hospital so even her boss was apologizing. It was actually funny, I just wish they didn't make it sound so horrible. My wife told them they could of approached it in a better way.

So now we have to figure out girl names and get girl cloths and everything else. Greyson was pretty pissed to find out that he was getting a sister and not a brother XD. My wife was pretty distraught and asked to see for herself so they redid another ultrasound for us and that made her feel a little better.

We chatted about it in bed for awhile and its kind of odd because I find myself correcting myself on he or she. I keep saying him and then my wife says, "it's a girl babe."

Anyway that was my big wow of the day. Still can't believe it, my mother says she isn't going to believe it until she sees the baby, haha I almost agree.
[/size]

Goodness I haven't been on all that much and I deeply apologize to those who deal with me on here. Don't really have time to make this all neat and nice as I am on my phone.

But hey here's the big news! Today at 4:06 December 1st (Atlantic Standard Time) our daughter was born! She's apperantly 21 days early but she's fine! 7Ibs 5 ounces, the wife is doing great although she was very stressed out but things rolled out fine, and the boys will get to meet their sister in a few hours. . Greyson still isn't impressed that she's a girl and not a boy.
She was quite unexpected and knocking on you parents door at 12 am to take your kids isn't the most efficient way of getting a babysitter but hey it worked. My mom was screaming when she figured out why so it was a happy wake up you could say.

My in laws are going to be here sometime today.....haha I'm really not prepared for them.

So I'll be on in a day to send some messages out and I will try and get a reply or two in.

[size=-2]Monday, May 22, 2017
  • It's late here and I thought I'd share some thoughts

Well it has been awhile now and without going into too much detail it's been pretty rough but I picking up the pieces and putting things back together and things are getting much better!

Greyson got his first pet, a fish as the lizard he kept bringing in the house wasn't cutting it. Brooks is a badass and is having some major temper meltdowns that involves a stare off between whoever is telling him not to do something. Duha is growing like a weed and is a chubby monster, she is a very pleasant little girl I must say and she's always smiling.

I have been working out much more then I normally do, which is great and I love it but I miss writing the most which is why I have returned. I have messaged mostly everyone I was previous roleplaying with, apologizing for my sudden leaving without any notification. I hope some of them will be willing to start back up the role-plays I had left and if not just start a new one with me! If none of those I completely understand as I understand those who may be pissed or not wanting to role-play with me anymore. Although I only hope for the best.
[/size]

Back
Top Bottom