Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interracial Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I've been craving some race play.

So I'm looking for a partner willing to play a : Asian, Black, or Middle Eastern woman. Against my white male character. The interracial element would be played out. Either as a taboo, or the clash of cultures between the two characters and their friends and families.

Some kinks I'm looking for:

Taboo scenarios
Curvy women
eagerness for sex
Romance
Sensuality

(and of course my F-List has a good idea of everything I enjoy)

Some scenario ideas:

Solider's bride: A Marine finds himself sent over to the middle east as part of the ongoing conflict. Finding himself there, he meets a local young woman. Who is being terrorized by her traditional family. Attempting to force her to be the wife of a man she hates. The soldier is due to return home and end his tour. Just as he's about to leave, the woman comes to him. Begging he take her with him.

Post WWII Japan/Korea: with the end of the war, an American sailor is stationed in the far east. There meeting a young woman whom he becomes infatuated with. But her parents are skeptical. Still holding a grudge over the war and not eager for their daughter to marry a white man.

Somalian refugee: In Minnesota, a German descended man is one of the major protesters against the settling of Somalian refugees. One day while protesting, he comes across a Somalian woman. Who speaks her mind and challenges his ideas. He agrees to meet and over time, the two develop a mutual attraction.

For now these are my main ideas. But if you have any of your own involving my general request, I'd be happy to hear.

Thanks,
Besar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom