Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampyr Breeding and Conquest (extreme) (MxF, MFxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanitatum

Dust
Hello, morbidly curious girls...

I'm looking for a dark, extreme, intense roleplay. I have few limits (see https://i.imgur.com/zcLSj1U.png). My strongest fetishes are impregnation and d/s, mainly extreme power fantasies. One I've been longing to try out recently:

Years ago, the ruling crown and cross had tried to exterminate the vampyr race from the earth. They hunted and slaughtered our kind while still young and vulnerable and thought they had succeeded in their quest. But they were wrong. In fact, they've left me behind, one of the last living vampires. And their deeds have given me an insatiable thirst for revenge.

You could be either a vampyr beauty that I indeed to breed with prolifically, a shy goth girl who intends to exact sweet revenge on the bullies that tormented her or a timid young woman, taken as my mate by force, horrified as I enslave your own kind and coerce them to worship you as a goddess.

I have a brutal and sadistic streak in me, and I'd enjoy enthroning you as a goddess and torturing the hapless victims who crossed my path. We'd start with small attacks on unprotected homes, raping and killing their occupants and escalate into mass slaughter and butchery of innocent cities. You can be proudly at my side, driving your stiletto heels into your foe's skull as I cum inside you or a weak little slavegirl, bearing me so many healthy heirs...

Or maybe you'd enjoy being a helpless little victim to me and my strong domme partner? Being captured and forced to pleasure both of us and beg to be spared the agony of our torments?

Again, I have few limits and I'm flexible as a writer - I'd rather build a scenario we both enjoy than force you to play in my world alone. If you find this scenario to be of particular interest or a turn on please PM me and we can get started! I'm looking for a long-term partner, 1 msg/day or so and over PM though I can schedule chats if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom