Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Girl In Need of GM For Sci-fi Fantasy Fun! Descriptive Smut & Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuffLuv

Super-Earth
Hey, everyone! Long story short, I am looking for a furry-based fantasy / science fiction game where I play a character and my partner plays the world surrounding us.

For this, I'd really like a lot of good, well-written smut with plenty of variety and fun stuff. But first, some rules!

Be fun, be creative.

Be fair! I will be fair, too.

Descriptive partners, please! 3 paragraphs on average.

OK! Now that that's out of the way, let's get down to the goodies.

As far as my character goes, she could be a Futa or a regular old Female (slightly more boring, bleh...)

Or, possibly, there could be a way for her to go back and forth between Futa and Female through use of magic, but I'd rather she was a Futa. I'm OK with Futa x Futa, if anybody wants to claim her ass... lol.

Here are some options for my character below. If you like one, please pick your favorite!

Option 1 (Female)

Option 2 (Futa)

Option 3 (On The Left)

Whichever picture you pick, she's a tough, rough sort of type, though playful and cocky. For her, I am comfortable with F x F, F x M, Futa x F, and Futa x Futa. The only thing I won't do is Futa x M, it just doesn't really appeal to me!

One thing I'd love from my GM (other than lots and lots of opportunities for quests and sex) would be loot! Be it an awesome sword, a cool horse, sexy armor, or slutty clothing, I'd love to have something as a reward for my actions. The writing itself is a reward, of course, but this is the cherry on top!

I'd love pictures for any and all characters, please! This site is a great source for NSFW content

www.gelbooru.com is another good one, this is a fantasy world so not all characters need to be anthros.
As far as Kinks go...

Anal
Oral
Rough Sex
Big Tits
Fit Girls
Athletic Girls
Sweat
Breast Worship
Breast Smothering
Face Sitting
Titfucking
Throatfucking
Striptease
Toys
Showers
Oil
Massages
Plot
Romance
Adventure
Action
Drama
Creative Partners
Creative Positions
Orgies
Gangbangs
Large Cocks
Excessive Cum
Precum
Dirty Talking
Name Calling
Public Scenes
Humiliation
Knots
Spanking
Biting Furries
Worship
Begging
Seduction
Humor
Breastfeeding
Lactation
Facials
Scissoring
Spitroasting
Slutty Clothing

I'm sure there's a lot more kinks I can't think of...
PM me if interested. Thank you!

RE: Furry Girl In Need of GM For Futuristic Fantasy Fun! Descriptive Smut & Story

Updated. :)

RE: Furry Girl In Need of GM For Futuristic Fantasy Fun! Descriptive Smut & Story

Bed time bump!

Holy shit this sounds hot, only I'm not really sure I could do 3 paragraphs, so I guess I'm out, still you've got some interesting ideas, and normally I'm not that into scaly furry's but I'll be damned if thats not a hot pic you found. ;)

Super bump!

Bump!

Mmm, bump.

Bed time bump!

Bump my rump <3

Bed time bump ;-;

Bumping

RE: Furry Girl In Need of GM For Fantasy Fun! Descriptive Smut & Story

Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom