Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If You Changed Your Name By Deed Poll...

Nature Girl

Super-Earth
So if you were to change your name by deed poll, for whatever reason, what would it be?

I'd have to go for Gina Vag. ;)

Just because I could! ;)

If it were just for fun, I'd probably change mine to Brownie. I dunno about last name. Probably something lional, like Lyonne or Löwe. I love sweets, and brownie is a kind of everyman snack, easy to make, not as elevated as cakes or cupcakes, and a "fun" treat.

Either that or I'd go for the name Steve. Just Steve. And if there were other Steves around frequently, that'd be my nick, Just Steve.

Rudolph Quin said:
Either that or I'd go for the name Steve. Just Steve. And if there were other Steves around frequently, that'd be my nick, Just Steve.

IM CALLED STEVE :D. If I did change my name though Id like it to be a colour name like Rory, Dwight or Cyan.

Just Steve sounds like fun, Rudolph, cause there's nothing "just" about it. I get it bout the sweets, and Brownie would be cute somehow. Or your pen name could be J S Brownie! :)

Steve, I love color and being known as the Red King would certainly turn heads lol. Cyan's probably my favorite color though. :)

Back
Top Bottom