Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yay! You found me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is not a good title since it says nothing about what I want. But that was for not to scare or bore you I promise.

I just signed in today and I really want to roleplay folks. I was looking down the roleplay requests and it was just overwhelming. Its like all the girl have wrote a whole damn page just to describe what they would like to play. I felt insecure, did not want to steal their times.

So that brings you to me my love. Since I could not handle with all these pages, I decided to write down the things that I enjoy (its for the best, really) So, lets get started shall we?

First of all, I am a simple man. I saw that somethings are old-schooled but thats how I like it. I am interested in:

Father x Daughter (Naughty daughter tries to leave house for a party, gets punished REALLY hard)

Brother x Sister (Hot sis teaches few things and plays with his shy brother)

Angel x Human (An angel falls deeply in love with a human and abandons heaven. Just so he can be with her)

Wasteland Fighter x Dweller (Girl wakes up from a 200 years nap and finds herself into wasteland all alone, until she meets a guy who has a gang in the wasteland.)

So, these are my ideas and I really want to play them all. I saw some people wants pictures of the characters so here are mine:

For Father

For Brother

And For Angel

Oh by the way, these are not absolute pics or stories. If you want to change or add something, of course we can talk about it. And for the sake of the Christ, Jesus, or any other god and holy things; ONLY GİRLS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom