Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking some dark, twisted, kinky MxM rps! (Smut based?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sana

Planetoid
Hello everyone! I'm Sana. ^^ I am currently looking for roleplays on the darker/kinkier/smuttier side. But I do like story too.
Maybe a 60/40 smut/plot ratio? BE WARNED, I have a LOT of heavy kinks! Proceed at your own risk! xD

Basic things to know:
  • First off, I tend to play SUBS, but my characters are VERY difficult to tame, just you know.
  • I prefer to play actual adults, so my characters are normally 21+... But your characters can be any age!
  • If you enjoy younger doms/older subs, age gaps, or doubling, we can add that in. But it's not required.
  • I prefer to rp through PM > Email > Threads > Instant Messengers.
  • I tend to enjoy modern day settings and I tend to play humans only. But small fantasy elements might be ok?
  • I write 1-3 paragraphs average and do my best with literacy but I'm very lenient and laid back when it comes to mistakes.
  • I try to respond once a day but can get busy sometimes. Feel free to pm me to remind me if you haven't heard from me in over a week!
  • I prefer someone active-ish (who replies at least every other day), but I'm not strict at all over this rule.
  • Feel free to suggest your own pairings or plots! If anything is dark and gritty with lots of abuse, I'll most likely be all for it.
  • I'm very friendly so don't be scared to chat with me! :3 I just want us both to HAVE FUN!!

Favorite kinks:
  • Hair Pulling
  • (Hidden?) sex toys
  • Fear
  • Forced homosexuality/Orientation play
  • Clothed sex
  • Dirty talking
  • Noncon/Force
  • Photography/Filmography/Blackmail
  • Exhaustion/Fainting (is this a weird kink?)
  • Anal/Oral/Handjobs
  • Light bondage (Blindfolds, gags, restraints, spreader bars, etc.)

Some kinks I wanna explore (optional):
  • Abusive relationships
  • Stockholm syndrome
  • Sounding
  • Gangbang
  • Gunplay
  • Mindbreak
  • Atypical insertions (I'll leave that to your imagination? xD)
  • Multiple orgasms

Kinks I dislike but will still do:
  • Spanking
  • Choking
  • Sexual frustration
  • Master/Slave pairings
  • Multiple partners/Cheating/Competition
  • Corruption/Prostitution

Limits:
  • Furry
  • Extreme abuse (please no broken bones or anything like that)
  • Extreme gore
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Character death
  • Full list here

Picture plots (*WARNING* ALL VERY NSFW!):

And that's it! I'll add actual plots later but for now feel free to suggest your own pairings and ideas! Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom