Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A well thought revenge (looking for an innocent girl to get screwed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyBushLover

Super-Earth
The plot starts with Scott Evans. He is a nor al 19 years old guy with a normal family. He is good looking, smart and has lots of friends.
Why would he seek revenge? His father, Mark, is working for a large company, Mark spends too many hours in his work. His bossis an asshole and treats his employees badly. This has caused Mark to fall ill due to the great stress.

Scott knew that attacking the boss would be stupid, so he investigated his father's boss abd found out he has a cute only daughter.

Scott spend all his money to get in the same collage as her, luckily also in the same class. There Scott finds out his target is a real cutie. Almost like a princess, beautiful, smart and really kind to everyone. But she has one flaw: She is TOO naive.

Scott will ise this flaw to make her fall in the depths of Alcoholism, Bandalism and more importantly LUST. Manipulating her to the point she would go against her father

Things you will find here. Feel free to suggest more.

-Gangbangs and orgies.
-Outdoor sex and stealth sex.
-Body modifications. Tattooes. Nipples and clit pierced.
-Use of alcohol and other drugs.

I will think of more

I'm not into some of the things here. I don't want her to be doing it outside. Tattoos are fine but, I am not really into piercings...other than ears.

Lucca was in class, she didn't like her daddy but, her mom was her best friend. She wanted to make her proud. She did look cute and more bookish than most of the girls. It was clear, she had potential to be the hottest girl in school. A few kids laughed and made fun of her for being a brainiac than be like them...the cheerleaders.

The first term started just two days ago, it was too soon for the group of friends to form yet. Scott knew he had to make his move quickly before Lucca could find female friends.
But how to get closer to her? Scott had no better idea than to wait for the lunch break. Once the bell rang he calmly walked to the vending machine, he bought two boxes of chocolate milk. The just returned to the classroom and sat in front of the girl, placing one of the boxes on her desk.

"Hey~ Have you decided which club to join? I think I will join the literature club..not sure though"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom