Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tentacles, Monsters and Xenos, oh my! (MxF with a sprinkling of FxF, back from death)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakenator

Moon
1/11/2017: Hi. Been a while since I've been back here. I had some shit go seriously wrong near the end of last year, and have been MIA since. Did I bail on you? If so, I legitimately feel like a shit. Feel free to hit me up for roleplays, and I will happily continue where we were, or start something new with you.

Hello, and welcome to my weird little thread! So, basically I'm a huge nerd and I like roleplays that play to that. Modern day slice of life shit is fun and all, but... well, I kinda live the modern day slice of life already, right down to the weird sex and a crippling fear of commitment. I'd much rather escape that.

So, what do I like? Fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalypse... hell, I'll do a modern setting, so long as it's got crazy fantasy elements going on. I enjoy the fantastical, along with a lot of the kinks that go with that. To that end, let's talk about what I wanna do.

Your character: An adventurer. A woman unafraid to go off in search of the unknown, oftentimes utterly alone. In search of treasure, forbidden knowledge, or whatever else we come up with. She's good at what she does, sure, but, well... she's also chronically unlucky. There always seems to be plenty of creatures in her way, and they all want a piece of her. No, they don't want to kill her. They want to fuck her! Demons, tentacled beasts, orcs, aliens, and whatever else, all hoping to get their hands on her and their various bits inside of her. Naturally, she'll get away in the end, but there's always more waiting.

So... stuff about that! I've got a handy f-list here for you to peruse, to help decide what we might want to incorporate. Tentacles are a big one for me, but we can figure out all sorts of crazy stuff to work with. A story is good, too! Something to frame the smut and keep it from getting all stale and stuck in one place.

Also, if you want to play multiple characters, perhaps an adventuring party, that's fine as well. I'm willing to take on a few roles myself, of course. I play primarily male, but I've been known to dabble in FxF in the past if you would like, and I'm plenty happy to play a futa against a regular female.

I tend to stick around two or three paragraphs, but I can easily get inspired and crank out tons if the situation calls for it. So long as you stick around at least two yourself - unless the situation REALLY just calls for less - then we're golden. My preferred RP medium is PMs, but I've been known to go to threads and email from time to time. IMs are a rarity; I have to really really like you, and you have to be understanding of the fact that I work and do other things, and will not always be posting if I'm on an IM client during the day.

Another big point: If this is the sort of thing that sounds like it'd make a fun game to you, then we can totally make it a game. Draw up some rules, add a few dice rolls, make it a whole thing. Totally willing to do that.

Anyway, here's some scenarios I had in mind. These are just examples, and I'm absolutely willing to brainstorm some other shit up. Keep in mind that these can all absolutely be done with multiple characters.

NEW: I'm gonna start adding fandoms as good scenarios come to me.

- Your character lands aboard a high-security alien prison ship in the depths of space. She is then stranded there when a prison riot breaks out aboard the ship, and the aliens free themselves from their cells.

- You are a prostitute in a fantasy city who's had enough of blowing adventurers for a living. After spending your savings on a fancy sword, you set out to take on adventures of your own in the pursuit of loot. It goes about as well as you expected, but you aren't about to give up now.

- The ritual is ready. You've set up all the right runes, prepared just the right amount of virgin blood and bat guano. It's time to summon up a creature from another realm. You cast the spell, the portal opens... and something drags you to the other side.

- Your lab is famed for containing all manner of strange and dangerous creatures for preservation and experimentation. However, you didn't do your homework in vetting the new security guards. He's in with Future-PETA, and he's convinced that the only thing to do is to free the xenos. All of them. With you inside.

- Deep in the jungle, explorers have uncovered a trove of never before seen life. It's your duty to get in there and document the wide variety of new lifeforms before anyone else gets in there and starts slapping their name on them. You've got research funding to secure, dammit!

- FANDOM: World of Warcraft! Your party of adventurers (Alliance, Horde, or a mix of both) has uncovered the twisted lair of an old god. It's time to go searching for loot. Alternatively, for something a little more contemporary, your party ventures deep into Burning Legion territory, seeking to sabotage, slay and loot anything they can get their hands on.

- Your character is a member of a people who has lost their home. The survivors set sail across the sea to uncharted shores in search of new lands to settle. Upon landing, it is your charge to ride out (either alone or with a group) and scout the land, clearing monsters to keep your battered people safe as they establish their foothold and grow.

- Something a little different. I'd love to play a hero opposite a dominant Naga/lamia woman, with a Scylla at a close second. Because they're sexy. It would definitely be more of a power struggle, as I don't play super subby. But yeah... love to get something going with that. To the point that I'd likely be willing to trade you something you really want to do in return.

- It's the dawn of a new era of virtual reality. You (and possibly some friends) load yourself into the latest hit MMO, Era of Conquest. Slay monsters! Find loot! RP with people! Build a settlement and defend it! The possibilities are endless. Until a glitch causes everyone to be stuck inside the game. Lots of possibilities for this one~

- NEW: At the dawn of the twentieth century, your investigation into a recent disappearance turns up some unsettling new information. Journals full of rambling text that devolves into gibberish, drawings of strange beasts, sigils of long-lost cults, and a map... it's gonna go full Lovecraft.

- NEW: Totally stole this from Reddit. 2081: Hell invades Earth. 2085: Humanity invades Hell. Think DOOM as far as tone. Fuck yes.

- So many more possibilities. Like, so many. If you don't like these, we can craft something else altogether.

RE: Tentacles, Monsters and Xenos, oh my! (MxF with a sprinkling of FxF)

Trapped at work bump!

RE: Tentacles, Monsters and Xenos, oh my! (MxF with a sprinkling of FxF, regular updates)

Day-Off-Tomorrow Bump!

RE: Tentacles, Monsters and Xenos, oh my! (MxF with a sprinkling of FxF, regular updates)

Lazy day off bump!

Lunch break boredom bump!

Weekend is here, bump that shit!

One last bump before the work week!

Free from work and slightly buzzed bump!

Bump before the weekend begins! Got some posts I have to work on, too.

Another weekend bump!

Last bump before the work week

Bampity

Whoa-oh Black Betty, bamp-a-bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom