Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant Male for Submissive Females. Loads of Kinks, and Scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What does everything mean to you?"
"No ifs. No buts. No No's.
Just screams, faint moans and whispers of request."​

Hello, there.

You can call me Anon. I am, a Literate, Dominant Male looking for Submissive Females. I tend to be sadistic, and /very/ rough with my partners, so you can keep that in mind, when considering roleplaying with me.

I have a lot of kinks, so I will just explain the ones that I actively look for in roleplays:

BDSM: Different aspects of this. There will always be some sort of Power exchange. My character will be in control. That's the role I play best, and the only I thoroughly enjoy.

Humiliation: Another Kink I adore. Goes hand in hand with my love of BDSM.

Misogyny: This is something I started looking for recently, but I have grown to love roleplays including this. Women as nothing but three holes to fuck, beat and toss away? Oh, Please.

Pain Sluts/Bimbos: The kind of Females who will only please you more the more you beat them. The ones who nuzzle against your leg only to get slapped hard in the face. Whose sole purpose is to be used like a cock sleeve 24x7 and nothing else. Those kind of whores.

Cheating Scenes / Forbidden Scenes: I love them. Claiming something that does not belong to you. Twisting and swirling them in the rabbit hole of Debauchery. Corrupting the Innocent. Anything like this and you will have my attention.

Those are the ones I would love to play out right now.
Now, for the Kinks I do not like writing:

Scat: Just. Don't.
Vore: Nope.
Snuff: Not my thing.

I have no limits on the species/race etc you character plays. I for one, will always play a human character. Even if it is a Fantasy character, it will be in a human form. You are free to use any species possible, but keep it humanoid. I am not a fan of MLP. Just saying.

If you have ideas, message me. I am open to RPing only here for the moment. Or on Tumblr, for that matter. My id is the same - anonmasterx
You can also visit my tumblr for my writings, or any inspiration you may require in the form of GIFs.

Wish to write with you girls soon.
Have an amazing day, ladies.
-Anon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom