Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Animalistic Behavior by RobBase086 and Blackkatt07

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Rob kisses the woman that he loves before he goes into work. "Becareful of your jerk boss! You know how he is around women! I cannot believe you are still working there my love after he has harrassed you for so long." He then heads on off to work now while his girlfriend finishes eating breakfast and getting ready for work now.

Janet smiles after he kissed her. "Don't worry honey, I'll be just fine." She watches him leave before she finishes getting ready for work. Once she was dressed for work, she grabbed her keys and headed out

blakkatt07 said:
Janet smiles after he kissed her. "Don't worry honey, I'll be just fine." She watches him leave before she finishes getting ready for work. Once she was dressed for work, she grabbed her keys and headed out

Rob smiles back at her and playfully winks at her before he leaves. "Ok I will not worry my love. I am sure you will be just fine today." As Rob gets into his car and heads to work now. As he deals with the heavy morning traffic driving into work.

blakkatt07 said:
She sighs as she heads into her job, hoping her boss will leave her alone for once

As soon as Janet comes into the office Tom Drake waves for her to come into his office now. "Janet good morning! How are you doing today? You look very beautiful today and I was wondering do you have those reports done for me?" As they walk toward his desk he accidently drops something and sees that she has a skirt. The object dropped right below her feet where he could glance up her skirt.

"Of course Mr. Drake, they're ready and on your desk." she does her best to ignore that he's trying to look up her skirt. She knows he wouldn't see anything anyway since her panties were more of the grandma type and she had on stockings as well

blakkatt07 said:
"Of course Mr. Drake, they're ready and on your desk." she does her best to ignore that he's trying to look up her skirt. She knows he wouldn't see anything anyway since her panties were more of the grandma type and she had on stockings as well

"I am glad that you have placed them onto my desk. I will look these over and if there are any other changes needed I will let you know about it." As he is looking up her skirt he sees that she has nice legs and would love to touch them with his hands. He does slide one hand up and it touches her inner thigh now.

RobBase086 said:
blakkatt07 said:

"I am glad that you have placed them onto my desk. I will look these over and if there are any other changes needed I will let you know about it." As he is looking up her skirt he sees that she has nice legs and would love to touch them with his hands. He does slide one hand up and it touches her inner thigh now.

She pulls away the minute she feels his hand on her leg. "I would appreciate it if you do not touch me in such a manner Mr. Drake."

blakkatt07 said:
RobBase086 said:
blakkatt07 said:

She pulls away the minute she feels his hand on her leg. "I would appreciate it if you do not touch me in such a manner Mr. Drake."

"Oh come on Janet! You know this makes you feel good and I am sure Rob and learn a few pointers on how to stimulate and arouse a woman. I do not think he does that at all for you at home!" As he smiles and begins to try to reach up to her pussy to rub and massage it a little now.

RobBase086 said:
"Oh come on Janet! You know this makes you feel good and I am sure Rob and learn a few pointers on how to stimulate and arouse a woman. I do not think he does that at all for you at home!" As he smiles and begins to try to reach up to her pussy to rub and massage it a little now.

"I asked you to stop Mr. Drake. It is not on you to judge my boyfriend. He does just fine for me thank you very much. Even if he didn't I wouldn't be caught dead doing anything with a creep like you." she rolls her eyes and glares.

blakkatt07 said:
RobBase086 said:

"I asked you to stop Mr. Drake. It is not on you to judge my boyfriend. He does just fine for me thank you very much. Even if he didn't I wouldn't be caught dead doing anything with a creep like you." she rolls her eyes and glares.

As Tom does stop what he is doing to her and is not too happy about it. "Well you do not seem like you are satisfied though Janet when you come into work here." As he does not like the tone of her voice but there is nothing that Tom can do about it though. He sees that Janet has potential in moving up in being his assistant with the company but she just lacks something though. Mr. Drake removes his hands from down below her skirt and stands back up looking at her. "Just make sure you have this done before you leave today Janet!"

"Of course Mr. Drake. You don't need to remind me." she goes to sit at her desk and gets right to work. She started to relax as she worked.

blakkatt07 said:
"Of course Mr. Drake. You don't need to remind me." she goes to sit at her desk and gets right to work. She started to relax as she worked.

"Oh I know Janet! You are one of the few that I rely on around here to get things done for me." As he smiles about that because it was true about Janet though. As the day ticks away and it is almost time for Janet to go home.

RobBase086 said:
blakkatt07 said:

"Oh I know Janet! You are one of the few that I rely on around here to get things done for me." As he smiles about that because it was true about Janet though. As the day ticks away and it is almost time for Janet to go home.

She looks up at the clock and smiles, seeing that it's about time for her to leave. She finishes the last bit of work for the day before printing it to take to Mr. Drake's office

blakkatt07 said:
RobBase086 said:
blakkatt07 said:

She looks up at the clock and smiles, seeing that it's about time for her to leave. She finishes the last bit of work for the day before printing it to take to Mr. Drake's office

Mr. Drake is about to leave when he bumps into Janet. He catches her into his arms as his hands slides now down to her butt and gives it a nice squeeze. "Do you have that paperwork finished Janet?" As he looks into her eyes smiling at her now in a lustful way because he is enjoying her rubbing up against this body now.

Once again, she looks at him in disgust. "Yes Mr. Drake the paperwork is all finished. I was just preparing to bring them to your office. And I would appreciate it if you would keep your hands off." As she says the last statement, she steps hard on his foot to make him let go

blakkatt07 said:
Once again, she looks at him in disgust. "Yes Mr. Drake the paperwork is all finished. I was just preparing to bring them to your office. And I would appreciate it if you would keep your hands off." As she says the last statement, she steps hard on his foot to make him let go

He knew that this fiesty creature was not too happy with him at all. "That is good that the paperwork is done Janet and you finished them. Well I was getting ready to leave so I will have to check your work tomorrow. Sorry if my hands were on you!" As he smiled and then felt the pain from Janet stomping onto his foot. "OUCH!" Mr Drake screams out in pain now as he watches Janet leave the office now to go home.

Janet smirked happily as she left work and headed home. Once home, she went inside and dropped on the couch tiredly.

blakkatt07 said:
Janet smirked happily as she left work and headed home. Once home, she went inside and dropped on the couch tiredly.

Rob was still at work and was not going to be home for quite some time now. The weather outside was beautiful and not too cool either due to Fall weather will be here within another month or so.

Janet pushed off from the couch and headed upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. She soon came back down with her hair in a loose ponytail wearing a tank top and shorts. Grabbing her cell phone, she headed outside for a nice run/hike

blakkatt07 said:
Janet pushed off from the couch and headed upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. She soon came back down with her hair in a loose ponytail wearing a tank top and shorts. Grabbing her cell phone, she headed outside for a nice run/hike

Her and Rob lived close to the woods and all which made it nice for her to go for a run or a hike in the woods. Janet has seen raccoons, deer, and other animals around in her yard but what she did not know that was going to occur to her while she was out that is going to change her life forever.

Janet was normally very alert as she hiked through the woods. But this time she just wanted to relax so she had her mp3 player with her and listened to it as she moved through the woods

blakkatt07 said:
Janet was normally very alert as she hiked through the woods. But this time she just wanted to relax so she had her mp3 player with her and listened to it as she moved through the woods

Due to Janet having her MP3 player going while she hiked she did not realize that she was not alone because twigs were snapping as a wild animal prepared to attack her when she did not know it was going to happen. A large wolf jumps out tackling Janet and then biting her onto her body leaving teeth marks on her passing onto her whatever it had.

Janet screamed and tried to fight off the creature but wasn't able to prevent it from biting her

blakkatt07 said:
Janet screamed and tried to fight off the creature but wasn't able to prevent it from biting her

Once the creature bite her it ran off leaving Janet laying there with her clothes torn a bit. She was not that badly wounded from the attack and could go back home to clean up. The effects of the bite will start to change Janet that night when she falls asleep and begin to start noticing changes to herself the next day before getting ready for work.

Back
Top Bottom