Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3D Artist looking for RP buddies / Inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

leisurely

Dust
Hello there,

As the title states, I'm a newbie 3D artist that found himself hankering for some RP / inspiration for an illustrated story. What this means for you? Basically, I'm hoping to find someone with whom I could collaborate a smutty story or two, and then publish it with 3D illustrations, made by yours truly.

You can find my current work here: http://leisurelysfm.tumblr.com/ and this is where the funstuff would be published.

What I require:

Please be a mature, stable person that understands the boundaries between IC and OOC and does not attempt to cross them when it's not warranted.

I typically write 3-5 paragraphs per post, it would be good my collaborator could match that.

English isn't my first language, so I'm by no means a grammar nazi. However, I'm looking for someone that's fluently literate in the language.

I don't do commissions or requests. You can pitch me an idea for an animation / illustration, sure - but don't be incessant about it ;]

What I offer:

A friendly, professional approach OOC-wise. Not interested in any drama, and I consider both RP and my 3D shenanigans to be a leisurely hobby. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I have over a decade of experience in writing, RP and collaborations. As such, I believe myself to be quite adept at it all.

My mind is filled with ideas and I constantly generate new ones - I'm happy to try many different scenarios simultaneously and I'm good at portraying multiple characters.

My kinks are relatively vanilla - I am unlikely to ask something distasteful of you. I enjoy scenarios that involve breeding, but that's pretty much the only out of the ordinary think that comes to mind.

I can portray both dom and sub characters, although I typically go for dom if I'm allowed to.

I'm mainly looking for someone that can portray the following characters:

Ellie Langford, Dead Space (You've got me hooked if you can portray this character convincingly)
Ciri / Yennefer, Witcher (You've got me hooked if you can portray this character convincingly)
Mass Effect Characters
Morrigan, Dragon Age.
Elizabeth, Bioshock.

I can be easily persuaded to do stuff in other fandoms / with OC's as well. Also, if you're not interested in the publishing / 3D illustration aspect of this ad, and would prefer some good old fashion RP without any additions- don't hesitate to drop me a PM regardless. I'm mainly looking for RP buddies, and the collaboration thing is wholly optional.

If any of this silliness warrants your attention, please drop me a PM.

With the kindest of regards,

Leisurely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom