Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requesting Creative Times! lets play! (M for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_kitty

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Roleplaying is a hell of alot of fun! Just thought id make this thread and hopefully start some things up with people. I am male and seeking other males to rp with, I can play male, sissy, trap, cuntboy (males with female organs) and anything inbetween. Occassionally will play females but it all depends on mood. My role is typically a submissive bottom but dont think I cant inject a bit of spunk into my characters (excuse the pun :p) My preference as to where is either in threads or PM (Though got a few going in PM right now), I aim to reply asap though due to life it may not be within 24 hours of your response.

Kinks
F-list

Definate things I WONT do; Not into piss, blood, scat, vomit type things and not into playing with someone else who has female genitalia (nothing personal). Not a fan of sounding or vore, if your unsure about any limits or want to check something with me go right on ahead!

Think im doing well here, as for ideas Im open to stories be they purely smut or romantic or both and any inbetween. Its your roleplay too and id like you to enjoy it as much as I will. Comfortable in a majority of settings whether it be crash landed on an alien world forcing to survive, a servant to a lord in a time of civil war or even an average joe working away in an office 9-5.

Genres are all open to me and the fandoms I can work with are Pokemon, Digimon, Game of Thrones, RWBY and general furry and anime fandoms.

Ideas!

Breaking in a pet In this one it can work in any timeline and any senario. A master selects a pet either from an auction or through some form of deal. This pet is initally shy and a littler uncertain which the master has to train out of it. Ideally it will be a very strained relationship between the two before the master turns into more of a strict lover and possibly more of a father figure to his new pet. Open to tweeking this and developing it more

Combat school More of a scifi/fantasy one, here there is a pupil who is adept in thier style of fighting but can't seem to work well with others and cant fulfil thier potential. Enter a new teacher who can see this and aims to work with them more privately to help him succeed. Initially the student is reluctant even rebellious until a relationship forms which will have to be kept secret, yet can they resist such restrictions?

Family bonds Works more in a modern day setting but can do medieval. In a well respected family there is one who strives to be different, more experimental and just different which can cause some embarassment...yet some members of the family are happy to see them so open...so much so either an older brother/father or uncle cant seem to resist wanting to see how far they can push thier open mindedness. Maybe even see them as a 'pet project'.

Open to further suggestions and ideas of your own. Dont be shy :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom