Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Velvet's Historical and/or Time Travel Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelvetSatin

Meteorite
Hello there, while I am new to this site I am certainly not new to role playing. I have been actively role playing for numerous years and have a lot of experience.

Right now, my biggest craving seems to revolve around historical settings. I prefer 18th or 19th century. I am very interested in the Revolutionary War time period, American Colonist paired with a British Officer. If any of you are familiar with the show "Outlander" then you will know what I'm referring to for time travel, going back in time. I am very attracted to a modern woman who finds herself back in the 18th or 19th century England or France.

I am interested in taboo/forbidden relationships and scenarios in my plots.

I write with both males and females and can even play a male if needed. I am a very detailed writer who appreciates the same with others. I tend to write longer posts and like to work with others who do as well. I also like consistent writers, ones who won't disappear or take weeks or months to reply. Of course if things pop up just communicate with me and I will do the same for you.

Send me a PM if interested and we can work out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom