Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abandoned Warehouse Gangbang

Stigee137

Star
It was just before midnight and Karen was taking a walk on her way to her boyfriends apartment. He lived a couple blocks away and figured it would be safe to dress in her scantily clad outfit without being seen by anyone. She figured she would arrive and surprise him by wearing such an outfit. But suddenly out of no where it started sprinkling, and it got harder and harder until it was eventually down pouring. Karen couldn't believe her luck as she picks up the pace but can't really run wearing high heels. Her boyfriends apartment still a few blocks away she knows she'll just be absolutely drenched by the time she gets there, not what she was planning at all. Then she saw the old abandoned warehouse to her left, right up ahead. Never in any normal circumstance would she enter this place but she had to get out of the rain. What could really happen getting out of the rain in there for an hour tops. She quickly walks to it and sees one of the doors broken down. She steps over the rubble and inside the dark, mucky building. Her heels clicking on the concrete as she slowly walks around observing everything. Windows broken, the ceiling and walls falling down in pieces, random garbage and cobwebs. She suddenly notices a dim light coming from a room in the far corner. Her heart starts pounding rapidly as she realizes she may not be the only one here. But her curiosity gets the best of her and she has to know. She slowly walks towards the room being very leery. She reaches the doorway and peers inside, she gasps as she sees a dirty old mattress in the center of the room with 2 old lamps on either side of it. She also sees red painting around the mattress. She just has to get a closer look and takes the bold step inside the room walking up standing before the mattress. Her heart pounding in fear as she takes in what she sees, almost in disbelief her mind racing wondering what goes on here. She has to know if anyone is here, "Hello? Anyone else here?" She boldly asks aloud as she turns her head looking around

"Nope just us..." The voice from behind the scantily clad woman echoes of the bare walls of the room, causing her to jump.

Behind her a tall dark hair man stands. He's wearing a dark brown leather jacket and blue jeans, his hair is combed back slick and his eyes are dark. He's wearing a slight grin on his face, most likely from startling the woman.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you, You come in here to get out of the rain?" He asks as he steps toward her, blocking her path to the door. "Why are you dressed like that? Are you a 'working girl?" He asks, the smile on his face unwavering, his left hand comes out and gently touches her damp shoulder.

Karen didn't know how to react to this man. He certainly startled her, but for the most part he seemed like he could possibly be alright. She was never too quick to trust. She nods her head yes to the first question and then suddenly realizes again what shes wearing. She totally forgot what she had on until he mentioned something about it. She looks down at herself and sees theres not much more to the imagination as she becomes totally self conscious about what shes wearing.
She cant help but jump slighrly as his hand cones up onti her shoulder. She shrugs it off, and responds. "No, I am not a working girl. Sorry!" She says with a mean stare. "You caught me! I was on my way to my boyfriends when it started pouring. I'm just here getting out of the rain" Karen explained

"Aaah that's too bad, I was looking for a hooker, but you know....the rain. Not too many girls out tonight. My friends are gonna be really upset, I only had one job to do tonight and I couldn't get it done." He said, the smile on his lips slowly fading and his eyes searching her form up and down.

"You're drenched, you should get out of those clothes before you catch your death of cold. Here have a nip, it'll warm you up." He said as he reached into his jacket and produced a flask, holding it out to the girl.

"Yeah well like I was saying, my friends and I are supposed to meet up here at around midnight. We need a girl so we can complete the circle. You like Norwegian death metal? " He said, his conversation becoming harder to follow by the minute, he starts to pace around the room slowly.

Back
Top Bottom