Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem RP Search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choochie

Supernova
This is going to be a more consolidated thread so that it's easier for prospective partners to see what I like and hopefully find what they like as well! I'm big into having harems, and this would definitely mean I prefer more smut than story, though I'm fine with also placing a story in there to keep things fresh and make for a better Roleplay!

About me!
-----------

I'm very easy-going and usually pretty active, I can probably get more than a few posts a day in an RP, and I prefer active partners; but even if you're not active I certainly don't mind still having an RP with you going!

As far as preference in RP'ing methods, I heavily prefer to be contacted via PM, and RP via PM, I will do threads if convinced, but they'd have to be Semi-Private Threads. ;w;

Rules
------

I hate putting rules, but I need to.

1. Be somewhat literate.
2. Try to get more than a one-liner out, I don't have much to work with at that point and neither do you. ;w;
3. Don't drop the RP randomly, if you're having issue with it, tell me or at least try to work something out.
4. Please suggest things! I try to please my partner as well, so even if it's something small, I'll try to add it to make sure we both enjoy the RP.
5. Be nice! I don't want to deal with drama or anything, we're all here to RP and have fun, there's no need to make something a big deal.

Kinks
------
I'll admit, I'm very vanilla when it comes to kinks, but I'm also very lenient with my partners kinks, if you ask me for something that isn't a 'hard no', I'll try and do my best to include it in my RP!

Favorites!
-----------
Oral
Anal
Vaginal
Cock/Balls Worship
Body Worship
Sexy/Slutty Outfits/Clothing
Harems
Light Bondage
Age Difference (me as younger)
Size difference (me as smaller)

No's
-----
Scat
Vore
Watersports
Hardcore BDSM
Snuff

Preferences
-------------
In most RP's, I prefer to be younger and more submissive, or at the very least switch! However, this doesn't mean I dislike being older, or more dominant, simply ask and I'll definitely do it! ^_^

I also enjoy both Anime/Real Life pictures, maybe even a mix of both!

RP's!
-----

Now for the good stuff!

Monster Girl Harem/Kingdom/Conquest
--------------------------------------------
Depending on the setting we both would like, we can have a Monster Girl RP in a few different ways!

Harem - A simple harem, perhaps it could be a young man/man that happens to stumble upon a Monster Girl village! There hasn't been very many men coming around to these parts, so they begin to worship him, and finally make him their 'breeding' male, who is there to keep their people thriving!

Kingdom - In this iteration of the RP, the Queen would personally send her Royal Guards to capture a man/young man to bring back to their Castle - she needs some relief and her people need to breed! MC will either be an explorer, or perhaps simply doing something near the forests that borderlines the 'Monster Kingdom', where he's grabbed and taken to their Queen!

Conquest - This could be broken up into two ways, MC could either be on an adventure through the forests, where he meets different Monster Girls who either 'take him', or he takes and captures them for his own fun! Or it could be a different iteration of Monster Girl Kingdom! In this abridged version of Monster Girl Kingdom, MC will be a Knight who's maybe had an obsession with Monster Girls - there's one male who leads the Kingdom and they may be challenged for their spot; MC challenges the then-King, wins and slays him, thus claiming the Lands for his own.

--------------------

Nintendo RP!

For some reason, I've also been craving Nintendo RP's, what I mean by this is some of the Nintendo Girls from games like LoZ, Kid Icarus, Mario Bro's, etc. It could either be 1x1 or a Harem Adventure set in a Multi-Verse(Or simply SSB) LoZ, or any type of world - perhaps Pit's getting himself in trouble with Palutena's latest experiment of making a multi-verse in which all the Nintendo characters are! Perhaps Pit is supposed to be helping the characters with whatever they need, and some of them certainly need relief!
(Note: I can play any Nintendo Male, or an OC if you'd prefer, just ask!)

-----------------------

Pokemon RP!

This one is up in another thread, but to consolidate I'll post it here, too!

In this iteration of the Pokemon World, Pokemon can either be gijinka, or normal(with feminine features)! There was a large-scale Pokemon War that not only killed off most of the male Pokemon and Human population, but also introduced new Pokemon into different regions! We can RP in any region you'd like, but I know Kanto/Johto the best! ;w;

Our Hero!(MC) would be a new Pokemon Trainer after the 'ban' was lifted (whatever age you'd like) and being a male, he's somewhat of a rarity - the female Pokemon need him to breed with them to keep their kind going, and some of the women of these lands are not having their needs met, grieving over what happened to their husbands and the other men! MC would often be smooth-talked by the women, seduced by the female Pokemon, or maybe even a new version of Team Rocket takes him to have their fun with!

--------------------------

Naruto RP

This one's rather basic! I'd love a Naruto Harem RP with some(or all) of the canon girls! I can either play my OC or a canon character per request, I can probably play them all pretty decently but I'm best with characters like Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Shikamaru, etc.

------------------------

DBZ RP

Something I've been craving a lot as of late - I'd love a DBZ rp where MC would get the wonderful harem of Videl, Erasa, Zangya, Chi-Chi, Bulma and maybe an older Pan. I'd also love if the Western Supreme Kai also perhaps joined (the female Kid Buu fought), and maybe some OC's?

For this, I can RP as an OC, or a Canon!

----------------------

MILF Mansion!

MC finds himself in a storm one day as he's taking a leisurely stroll through a foreign land - he couldn't find his way back home in this storm and simply runs off in a random direction to find a shelter; much to his surprise he sees a well-kept Mansion in the distance and heads there! Perhaps it was fate that brought him there, but a beautiful woman opens the door and allows him in - she explain that their 'Master' had passed away some time ago, and now, MC could find himself as the new 'Master' to these beautiful, older ladies. (This could also have younger, since they may have had daughters.)

---------------------

Harem RP!

And finally, the most general one of all, a normal harem RP that can be set in any custom 'verse', with any custom characters we want! Perhaps it's a Prince who inherited his fathers Kingdom, and the harem that comes with it! Maybe it's a smooth-talking young man who can simply get whomever he wants, maybe a woman in the town/neighborhood makes it her mission to have MC sleep with as many women/girls as possible! Maybe MC's mother or sister would like to make some extra money and 'prostitutes' her son to her friends and others!

-------------------

That would be all for now! I try to leave all of my plots rather open-ended and bare bones so that we could come up with a story together, just using the settings I listed; feel free to even come up with your own ideas! Please contact me via PM if you've got any interest in RP'ing with me! Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom