Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Modern, realistic, darker RP (F lf M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRose

Supernova
arton83549.jpg

I'm craving something based on this picture (the mood, not necessarily the characters). I would be playing the woman and you (any gender welcome) the man. I see two very strong wills, a slight age gap and a possible social gap?

Did she contact him? Did he contact her? What are they discussing? Blackmail? Something more intimate? Both? Did he betray her father years ago? Is she the daughter of the (wo)man who betrayed him? Is one of them a criminal? A cop? Something else entirely? I'm listening to your ideas!

This pic is actually taken from a French daily show. He's a very wealthy very corrupt businessman with ties to the judicial system, womanizer, huge ego. She's a p( r )etty PI who likes money above all and has not much of a conscience, often seducing or double crossing her clients. He's hiring her to bring down a man that wronged him decades before, keeping her motivated with money, intimidation and seduction (yup). As time goes by, his plan escalates into wanting the man's whole family ruined, getting freak accidents, etc. This job is dirtier than she had expected and she doesn't know if she can, or wants, to bow out. I'm not necessarily wanting THAT plot, though I'd be definitely ok with it - but something similar in *atmosphere*.

I am opened to discussing other games, just check my signature, but if you contact me for this one please keep it realistic and at least somewhat modern, probably not before the 80's or even the 90's. In this story, love/hate, power struggle, dark romance or gunplay would work better than virginity, running from zombies, bored housewife and Victorian vocabulary ;-)

We can discuss tense, person and kinks (on that topic please do check my yes and nos in my sig - they all apply in this thread too). 2 (normal) to 1 (big/complex) posts a week as an average, maybe slightly less if you have a fantastic take on the story. No storyless one-shot. PMs or emails/Google doc only. Let's brainstorm !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom