Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ageplay/Daddy Dom Etc. Looking for M/F!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperballad

Meteorite
Before you ask, yes I know I'm a filthy degenerate.

Now that's out of the way, I'm here to try and see if there's any more dominant-minded that share my admittedly kinky obsession with all things age play and diapers related. I understand that this interest is fairly niche so I'm not expecting to be swimming in requests.

What you can expect from me

I would say that I am a fairly literate roleplayer, I always aim to write as much as I can when replying, which generally translates in to upwards of two paragraphs - depending on the balance between speech and description involved.

As for post frequency, again it's situation dependent as sadly life does actually involve other things but I'll endeavour to reply a minimum of once per day. Could be more, work etc could stop me from posting as much. If I'm not going to be able to reply for a while and I'm aware of it I will let you know.

Communication is key! As such it's important we keep chatting as the story progresses. Where we want to go with it, any ideas we currently have etc. This is a two-way street of course.

I'm happy to play both Male and Female characters, could also be interested in play a MtF character too. I'd like to say I can play both well, so it really depends on what you're looking for.

What I'm looking for in a partner

The general rule is that I'm looking for someone with similar posting habits to mine. If you want to go away and write way more than me because you're a far better writer then awesome! However I don't feel as though simply writing one sentence at a time is an efficient way to progress a story.

Plot/Smut balance is another key area to cover. Ideally I'm looking for a longer-term story which a character-centric focus. This doesn't mean that all I want to talk about it feelings and emotions however I don't want to go straight from the opening post to rough BDSM encounters. It is a bit of a strange dynamic in the stories I have in mind is that it runs pretty much like a master/slave theme where although there are always sexual elements present it's not necessarily always actual sex happening.

With any story, I'm looking for someone who is willing to play the dominant, parental figure in our pairing. I'm not particularly fussed what gender your character is, nor does it matter to me your own IRL gender so long as you're comfortable/competent at playing your character Smile - the same goes for MC in the story gender wise.

Plots/Stories

So, Hyperballad, what stories are you after I hear you ask. Well, that's if you managed to get to this point still interested, which will be amazing.

I'm primarily interested in undertaking a story where the whole ageplay dynamic is a recent addition/has just been introduced to our character's relationship. As said before it would run similar to a Master/Slave or a typical DD/LG relationship - depending on our character's genders of course. So, they may begin experimenting and pushing the boundaries further. Maybe MC is rather reluctant at the start but begins to find they enjoy being treated like a child? They might be made to be padded while out in public for the first time and be super embarrassed by it but progress on to wearing 24/7. Lots of possibilities!

So, if by some miracle you would be interested in undertaking something along these lines, then drop me a message with a suggestion and we can start working things out. Look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom