Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Campus Requests {FxM, FxF, FxFuta, Anthro}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to The Campus Requests! A request thread made by me College Girl!

First off a little bit about myself, I am a girl from a small town that has moved to a city for the next three years to get my college education! I have been role playing for a few years, I am also very much into writing so role playing with long paragraphs or lots of description has never been much of a problem for me. I am new to this site but I am sure I will come to love it and be a part of the community that seems so lovely and has been very welcoming!

Okay so on to the good stuff. I will only play on this site! Pms and Threads, thats it! If you ask me to go off site you will get no for an answer. Click here to view my F-list, if something is in No it means that its out of the question, if its in maybe then ask me about it please and we can work something out, if its not there ask me about it. I will only play in third person because that is what I fine more comfortable to write in when it comes to role playing.

As a new college student I am sure I will be on mostly on weekends though I will try and get on in the week some times! I will probably just sit on this site or have it open while I am doing other things like doing work and such so if I get a Pm or a reply in a thread I can answer it right away. So even if it doesn't look like I am on I probably am.

So thats about it for all that stuff, feel free to ask me any questions at all! I love questions!

Parings
These pairings will be changed up and more will be added to them as time goes on.

Teacher x Student
Stripper x Client
Boss x Worker/Secretary
Best friend x Best friend or Best friends sibling
Sibling x Step Sibling or Sibling
Parent x Step Child or Child
Neighbors
Friend x Friends Parent
Master/Mistress x Slave
Roommates
Princess/Prince x Knight/Royal Guard
Princess/Prince x Commoner
Royalty x God/Angel/Demon
Angel x Demon
Hunter/Human x Supernatural being (Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, ect)
Monster Hunter x Monster
Classmates
New Girl x Bad Boy
Husband/Wife x Lover

Plots
This section will be for plots, if you see a plot your interested in or like the concept of it but would like to change more then a few things just Pm me about it and we can talk! This will be updated as I get more ideas.

The New Girl
She's the new girl in school, she's a loner who has no time for the typical school cliché. One might even label her as a badass, so what happens when you throw the schools well known Bad boy who as punishment must show her around the school on her first day. Well not good things thats for sure. Will they become the most badass couple the school has ever seen or will they be enemies to the public eye but lovers behind closed doors?
This plot can be changed so she is a more innocent and good girlish personality and look.

Between Two Cities
Two large cities, separated by one large wall. One city is very prude and sex is never talked about unless in the bedroom. Sex before marriage is very much frowned upon. Tattoos, piercings and other body mods are strictly forbidden.Smoking, Drugs and alcohol are looked down on.
City two is the wild one, sex is smiled upon and a very open and public matter, tattoos and piercings are a common sight and almost everywhere. The streets are filled with parties. Sex, money, drugs and drinks for all those who live there. So what happens when you take someone who is very curious about sex and other things is thrown from the prudish city and right into the middle of it. They always welcome new comers to the show and will gladly show them everything they want to see.

Pictures
This section will be split into two parts, Human and Anthro feel free to take a look if you like a picture and would like to come up with a plot for it or you have an idea for a plot Pm with the picture and we will talk about it!

Human

Anthro

Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom